looking for...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orlisgrl15
can ne1 help me. im looking for the words to the song Merry n Pippin sing in the movie while they are in Rohan. i can't find it ne where. sad so if u know it please share. thanks a bunch!!!

PippinTook
The one in ROTK? I have the words for that one...about the beer...in the Green Dragon...I think that's what you're talkin about...right? Sorry I'm soo tired and my brain's not working haha.

PippinTook
Well if that's the one you're talking about...Here it is:

Oh you can search far and wide
You can drink the whole town dry
But you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we drink in our home town...
You can keep your fancy ales
You can drink them by the flagon
But the only brew for the brave and true
Comes from THE GREEN DRAGON

I asked the same thing today hahaha. Does anyone know where I can download it at?

Kitoky
Hey, Ho to the bottom I go
To heal my heart and drown my woe
Rain may fall and wind may blow
But there still be
Many miles to go
Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain
And the stream that falls
From hill to plain
Better than rain or rippling brook
IS A MUG OF BEER INSIDE THIS TOOK!!
(In FotR: EE)

Oh you can search far and wide
You can drink the whole town dry
But you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we drink in our home town...
You can keep your fancy ales
You can drink them by the flagon
But the only brew for the brave and true
Comes from THE GREEN DRAGON
(In RotK)

PippinTook
Yesh I said the second one already haha. Thanx SO much for telling me what the words were in my other post, Kitoky! Yay! Hah.

samIam
YEAH !!!! THANKS I WAS LIKE LOOKING FOR IT EVER WHERE AND I COULDN"T FIND IT !!! THANKS A TRILLION!!!!!! YEAH FOR US >>>>

about the hey ho song ... me and my sis like randomly r in a store and we start singing it ... it is ssoooo funny to see peoples faces

Kitoky
O.o.......erm joy? Your welcome?

samIam
hehehehhehe

orlisgrl15
THANK YOU SO MUCH PippinTook. i looked everywhere for that. you just made my day!!! happy

PippinTook
No problem. *smiles* I feel so special now! But you could have just looked in tons of other posts cuz I have posted it for lots of people LOTS of times! But you're welcome all the same.

PippinTook
haha I see you've put it in your sig too!

feanorlp
Does anyone have the words to the one Pip sings to Denethor?

Suzuka
yeah, look on the "Pippin's song" thread smile

Home is behind, the world ahead
and there are many paths to thread
through shadow, to the each of night
until the stars are all alight
mist and shadow, cloud and shade
hope shall fade, all shall fade

even though I don't know about the "hope" i always thought it was "all" twice, but I could be wrong...and i think that's it......I love Merry and Pip's songs though smile adds a nice hobbity feel to the movies :-p

orlisgrl15
happy yeah it was one of my fav parts in the movie!

_Pippin_Lover_!
Thank you so much for those lyrics !!! i'v looked for them all day ! I just love it when there are on the table singing it always makes me smile ! stick out tongue big grin

_Pippin_Lover_!
I also looove it when pip sings to dethnor .... the most lovely voice

_Pippin_Lover_!
This is what i thought the words to it were ...... Home is behind , the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread' through shadow to the ege of night 'untill the stars are all alight, mist and shadow cloud and shape, hope shall fail all shall fade.

szhismine
thanks Kitoky! i was looking for the song in FOTR extended. i have it stuck in my head and i wanted to know all the words. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.