Animorphs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
The Most Awsomeest, Coolest Children - Young Teen Books EVER!!! I had the entire series back in 1999.... Then It got up to the 50s And the series stop.... Minus one charcater. Either Cassie Or Rachel.... Anyway, If You Read Them, here we discusse them, And.. What was Your FAvorit Book that is Animorph Related6 Me It Is The Hork Bajir Chronicles.... I read it five times in a row!!!

(This is The INside Colored Page OF H-B-C I scanned it straight out of the book!)

badkittykitty
50 books holy mackrell!

Crash_Overload
Between 53 and 57... JUST plZ no one tell how died / turned to the Yeerks!

Phoenix
I LOVE Animorphs!! I've only got to book 27 tho... I really want the Ellimist Chronicles, cos I've read the other chronicles. Does anyone know if she's gnna do a Chee/Pemalites chronicle?

Phoenix
Is K. A. Applegate a real person? Cos one of my mates reckons its a group of authors...

Crash_Overload
Kathrine Alice Applegate. Her Favorit Animal Is The Lion... Ellimist Chronicles? Woah..... Have I been in the dark.... Did She get around writting Hork Bajir Chonicles 2? She said that Toby Was going to be the NArrator and It was set in the present.... And What About The Taxxon Chronicles? she announced thoes even before the Hork Bajir ones....

mailedbypostman
Animorphs series is great. I have skipped through the series,though.
I have #1, #3, #9, #11, #21,22,23,24,26,27,28,29,31,32,41,45,50,51,52,53,5
4, and megamorphs 1 and 2, as well as hork-bajir chronicles.
Crash> She never got around to writing the taxxon chronicles, i think. Never heard of Hork- bajir # 2.

penguin29
I've read them all except the one where david comes back from the island where the Animorphs dropped him off. Is that the book that they all move to the hork-bajir coloney?Someone pm me please!! Happy Dance

Crash_Overload
David Comes Freacking BAck!?!?! Duuuuuude! You ruined it!! Oh well. Eccept if you know, who do you think is gone form the animorphs in the last book? "It started with 6, it ends with 5"

I say Its either Cassie Or Rachel. Cassie Becasue she doesn't mind a yeerk in her head, (it could of tricket her) Or Rachel because The Cryak said that she would be more willing to come, all she has to do is kill Jake, And maybe One less is one dead, not turned. But Overal, I say its Rachel

If you already know, DON'T TELL ME!!! (US!!!)

Phoenix
but... but... I thought they left him just down on the beach?!? not an island!??!

now I'm just confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused....
blink

Phoenix
I haven't got that far, but I think its Rachel

Hegemon875
Finally a thread about my favorite series from when I was younger. I own every single book but my favorite has to be the Elimist Chronicles.

Crash Overload
THE ELIMIST HAS A CHRONICLE!? HAVE I BEEN IN THE DARk!!, So Is It a speaces, or 1 dude? Or a lot of people into one carzy guy? WHAT DO THEY LLOK LIKE IN THERE NATURAL FORM!?!?!?

Hegemon875
He is the last of his kind. Elimist was his game name not his given one (I can't remember his real one). Anyway, his people had a game where they had to go to a simulated planet and make some sort of major change on the planet using as little action as possible before their opponent. The transmissions of this game was picked up by an alien species who thought it was real, so they decided to come and kill the Elimist's people because they were "toying" with entire planets.

Whats left of his kind after that leave in a ship and look for a new world. Many years and planets later they find a small moon covered by water and go down to investigate. Elimist, who has become captain, and two others go down to the planet in a small ship. They end up being absorbed by a massive creature called "father" that covers almost the
whole planet and when the mothership comes down so does it and it's inhabitants, all thats left of the Elimist's people.

For years Father sustains Elimist, the only survivor, through tendrils that reach down into his body. During that time Father, who has over thousands maybe millions of years has absorbed many races and learned from them, playes "games" against Elimist telepathicly. Father would win everytime until they played a game called music and Elimist won. Once Elimist beat Father regularly Father stopped the games. So to make a long story short Elimist starts absorbing into his mind the people Father had absorbed until he contained in him everyone and Father was just a sponge. Elimist soon finds a small island where other ships have crashed over the years, so using the many scientists, engineers, and mechanics inside his head he creates a ship and intigrates his very body into the machine.

This is taking longer than I thought so I'm going to be real brief now. Elimist fights Crayak (you should know him) and gets sucked into a black hole, but instead of dying he gains the ability to control space, time, and essentially reality. Crayak soon learns of this and also gains this ability, and the entire Animorph series is THEIR GAME.

P.S. Elimist named the Andalites.

tptmanno1
I know the ending of the series
The person who dies is... but crash said not to!
those are cool books ive got all of the last ones, I read the first 20 or so in the library

tptmanno1
stupid double post

Gotwa
Animorphs - thumb up

I own every single Animorph book. Favorite.. It depends. I like the plot in Animorph Chronicles, I like the action and overall declination in Hork-Bajir chronicles, yet I love how the Ellimist chronicles were written. I'll have to be different and go with 'Visser'. I love how it kept switching from all the different things.

Gotwa
Hegemon, Ellimist's given name was Toomin

VallejoKid707
i read one where they were in a dinosaur land and met this one guy and used this machine to travel back. i loved that book!

Phoenix
I HAVE to read the Ellimist Chronicles, they sound so cool!

Hegemon875
Oh yeah thanks.

Gotwa
Hehe no problem. I also loved how they betrayed the aliens in Megamorphs 2. Fun stuff. You gotta admit though. Those raptor morphs helped when they fought with the Howlers. =o

Crash Overload
I only read 1 megamorph, the second one (time of dinosaurs) But you know that Dino They where swallowed in the begining? It doesn't go with the time periode.... And if you ever go back in time, Do whatever you want, becasue, it already happened. So really your not changing anything.

Gotwa
1) I know
2) It would be different. wink Hard to explain, but it would change the future.

Hegemon875
It sucked that they lost their dino morphs, a T-rex would have been real helpful against the yeerks. laughing

Crash Overload
I am Just A Bit Sad and at a WTF!? State when Jake Lost His Howler Morhph... THAT would of been usefull, with and without the weapons.

Hegemon875
My fellow Animorph fans I unveil to you the most difficult sig I have ever made, my new Animorph sig!!!! Opinions?

Crash Overload
Hey is Cassie Changing Into An Alien Moster from ALIEN With A Mohok?

bTW NIIIIIIIICE

Hegemon875
Actually it's supposed to be an alligator

Crash Overload
WHAT??? I stopped Watching the series becasue they where all wrong. Isn't RACHEl Alergic To Aligators?

JKozzy
Yup! Holy shit, that was the freakin coolest book series ever. I grew out of it around #35, got back into it for books 46-48, and got the last two. Soooo awesome.... she needed to keep going. The ending blew "And they go out fighting, just as they came in" THEY DIDNT COME IN FIGHTING! THEY CAME IN EATING FOOD AT THE MALL!

darkphoenix
omg, i stopped reading them a while ago.. too small, i grew out of the size of the books lol anyway, i'd love to know what happens in the last books (and who dies/get turns) so if someone can pm me that would be really cool smile

Crash Overload
If You Look at the spoiler in page one.... (I didn't) you know who dies.

Hegemon875
I think I'll go back and read 'em all again. I've already most of them a few times but never the whole series.

Crash Overload
So whats your favorit book?

Hegemon875
ellimist chronicles

Phoenix
I still can't find them anywhere!

Hegemon875
I know I never see very many in one place, well except for my bookshelf of course since I own all of 'em big grin

the animorphs were the best, i stopped reading them in like 5th grade though (98-99).i had about 30 of the books...i didn't even know they made a ellimist chronicles...i just remember reading the andalite chronicles and after that i never followed it further...i guess i just grew out of them after that

ilvorlandobloom
omg, those were my FAVE books ( a long time ago) !!!!!!!!!! and i watched the show too, i thought Tobias was cute.... remember the book when he was soppossed to be dead? i remember crying! omg, this is so cool, i forgot all about these books till now... oh! and Shawn Ashmore played Jake! yay, im so excited now! all the memories r comin back! i remember reading the hork bajir (sp?) chronicles too. and visor 1 was Marcos mom... yay

Crash Overload
I have The Book About The Show, and Isn't Jake Aaron Somebody?

ilvorlandobloom
ooh, i think i had that book too! Shawn Ashmore has a twin brother named Aaron. and sometimes he did the part.

Crash Overload
Oh Yeah! I remeber his twin brother thing!

Aqua
u forgot Axsad

Aqua
heres a site...
Yeerks

Crash Overload
Hummm I wonder if thoes addresses still work.... I wouldn't mind writting to Broke eek! stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i never liked Animorphs.

fishboy
here is a good animorphs forum: animorphs.150m.com

Blair Wind
this was the awsomest series ever created and ive read the whole entire series!!! my favorite was one of the megamorphs where this guy messses with time and i think that Jake "dies" and the one with the howlers, also did any of you guys read those u chose the outcome books? i did but i hate those types i literally go through every choice to see the whole thing....i also joined that "club" but they never did anything? any one know anything about that?

sai12
Ahh, good memories!! I loved this series back in the day! I think I read every single one of them!! I couldn't get enough, and hated waiting a month inbetween books. Now I'd die of happiness if my books came out a month apart! Its years it seems now....

Stephanie20
does anyone know if theres a rp on this site for Animorphs

AndaliteGal
i've read all the bks..... dont worry i wont tell u the ending....... i'll jus tell u this: before i read bk 54: i thought it was tobias. maybe it is, maybe it isnt.

counting megamorphs, chronicles and alternamorphs, there are 64 bks! wow, huh?

2Tidus!
I read alot of the books. Antilles are the best! With their love of cinamon buns, and their sharp tails their vicious.

monkey poo
does anyone know that tobias is elfagors son and if he is who was his mom

Imaginary
Oooh I used to love this series... I love the Hork-Bajir Chronicles.

Acherontia
Hork Bajir Chronicals Used to be My Favorit Book, i think i read it Like, 5 times in a row?

Sucks that she only released one installment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.