Cold Pizza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
Has anyone EVER watched this show? I haven't because I watch Sportscenter in the morning before i go to work, but I'm just wondering if it is still even on the air because i don't see anymore of those annoying promotions for it. News flash to ESPN....if you want more views then get HOT WOMEN to host the show and not a bunch of ugly chicks. Atleast Fox Sports West is going in the right direction with some proverbial hotties in their linu-up.

darkjedi132
yea its still on the air..i think

forumcrew
well ESPN uses men who know what they are talking about the female host does very little on that show. I generally see first and 10, around the horn and PTI though

lord krondor
Cold Pizza is unfortunately still on the air. If you are going to have a show why have Skip Bayless as an anchor??!! This guy is pathetic. And that freak Woody Paige should be put to sleep. I hold both of them with the upmost contempt.

forumcrew
whats wrong with woody?

lord krondor
Originally posted by forumcrew
whats wrong with woody?

??? ..... hmmm..... Could he stop yelling?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.