Who would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arwen22
In the movie LOTR, who would you like to be? And why?

Well i'll would be Arwen smile

A.D. Skinner
I would be Aragorn. He is powerful and a leader...has many friends can speak Elvish

Not to mention that Arwen and Eowyn are in love with him.

Camellia
PIPPIN! (Or Diamond, if you know what I mean! wink )

Lord_Andres
well I think Boromir describs me best, He a great fighter, loves drinking, good at speeches(so they say) wink

manny321
i would be gandalf, because he is 2nd strongest in the world.

Cowboyography
Aragorn,only I would have taken Eowyn and Arwen to be my wifes!!!! Eowyns hotter!!!

sauron
well il giver you three guesses as to who i would be big grin

sauron,- the lord of the rings himself

out of tolkien entire world though i would be illuvatar, allpowerfulness kicks complete ass

Aurora
Estella Bolger then I could marry my wonderful Merry!

Kitoky
The 2nd strongest in the world? manny, I hightly doubt that Gandalf's the second strongest. There's the Melkor, the Valar, and others that so MUCH more powerful then him.

I'd be da Witch King....or Tom Bombadil whichever you prefer. smile

Cowboyography
Kitoky didnt we dispellthe theory of Tom being a Wraith. TOM IS TOLKIEN!!!!

Pipage558
The fellowship member that describes me best is Pippin! I am always
happy, curious, funny, getting into trouble, and much like Pippin! Besides the fact that he is a guy and I'm a girl! That is the only difference that I know of!

Kitoky
I didn't say that Tom was a wraith/Nazgul!!! All I said was da Witch King or Tom Bombadil, so nyah!!! stick out tongue stick out tongue

SilverFighter
I pick Frodo just to experience that feeling of the ring in my finger.

ash007
Well i really woundn't want to be anyone apart form me big grin
So it be really cool if i could be tranported into Middle Earth.
And the stuff us guys in the 21st century know i be a very powerfull person

Kitoky
Powerful person eh? from the 21st century hmmm? You'll think twice when Nimrodel whacks you upside the head with his handystaff.

sauron
and damn tom is a wraith but not just any he is the witchking

sauron
and also technology in the first age was apparently far more complex than it is now, then the standards dropped after the war of wrath

Lord_Andres
he NOT the witchking

Kitoky
BOOOYAH! TOM IS THE WITCH KING!!!!!

sauron
lol, see al kit needed was someone to back him up and whooo hes back on track

he IS the witchking

Kitoky
lol, he IS the Witch King!! We die-hard Nazgul fans say he is!! And you can't do crap about it!

Lord_Andres
why didint he take the ring from frodo in the first place then?

sauron
damn it you havent read my big daddy post have you

he wrought the bombadil apperance after he became the witchking so he could sometimes feel good, and kind, and he wouldnt throw all that way now would he, as tom is his only chance of defying sauron

Kitoky
*nods* so booyah!!! and and Sauron then like, got mad at the Witch King because he stole his helmet.

Exa
I'd be the Sauron of the second age (his armour looks absolutely cool, showing Saurons deepest type of character :] )
or
the elf on the left side in the third row... you know whom I mean... because nobody knows his name and nobody actually realises that he's there...
Being Witchy would also be nice smile

aniron
I would be a ranger (ette) and fall in love with Legolas (sigh). oh yes and kick nazgul butt YEY

sauron
exa, you talking about figwit by any chance big grin

Exa
smile
not figwit - I said he has no name love
In fact, he's so nameless that I dont even always recognize him... arh everybody looks so much the same there

Kitoky
Figwit still rocks though..

Maikahyandowen
merry or pippin. or legolas, just so i could shoot a bow like him. he's so good at that.

airangel429
Definitely Arwen! big grin She gets Aragorn and becomes Queen. She rocks!! Not to mention she speaks elven(sp?)...being that she was an elf

Camellia
Or maybe even Goldberry....

I just like the idea of having such beatuiful hair! big grin

Bloom4ever
id be Eowyn, cuz she kicks ass!! And Aragorn does care about her even if he doesnt love her

SlipknoT
gimli, hes just so ****ing awsome.

kalantiaw
NAZGUL... nazgul rules all... i would be the witch king... One Nazgul to rule them all ninja ...

Kitoky
NAZGUL NAZGUL NAZGUL NAZGULS!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Surfer
I would have to be Haldir. Even though Peter Jackson killed him when he wasn't suspose to die. He wasn't even suspose to be there!

nazgulinthedark
i'd be a ringwraith or the mouth of sauron

nazgulinthedark
HEY!! THAT'S MY THEME SONG!!!! mad

kalantiaw
which I composed, by the way...

nazgulinthedark
it's still mine

kalantiaw
possession is 9/ 10 of the law... and i was the creator/ composer... so technically, you only own 1/ 10 of it stick out tongue ... and i don't have a problem sharing with you...

nazgulinthedark
oh well...

Kitoky
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

nazgulinthedark
blink it was funny

PippinTook
I would be PIPPIN! Mainly cause I'm clueless and I never know what's going on and I do things that I was told not to do. Hehe. And plus, look at my name! Whoop!

X-Menfan2003
I would me Boromir. He was my favourite character and it was a shame to see him die in the 1st film.

hobbit_lover
I'd wanna be Eowyn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.