where are?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warfield316
Where are the following i missed them somewhere along the line, where is beast jubilee gambit? meaning where in the movie were they? so i can be more attentive in those spots

izzygirlxp
Huh? If your talking about X2, Gambit wasn't in there physically, his name was brought up in the computer when Mystique was hacking into Stryker's files. This was pre-furry Beast, so it was human looking Hank McCoy who was speaking in the interview on the TV in the bar with the secerty guard Mr. Lurio and Mystique. And Jubilee was in here, she was the teenage asain girl who got captured, and if you have the DVD their's a deleted scene with her in it.

Warfield316
Thanks, i knew Gambit wasn't phsyically there, just knew and heard he was mentioned in the movie. Also if i'm not mistaken you see Jubilee at the end of the movie sitting next to prof. X. Thanks for the info about beast1!

izzygirlxp
Your welcome, yeah Jubilee is at the end too, forgot bout that. Also if you've read the novel they more scenes in it, and ones featuring Gambit, Jubilee, some of the other X-men, and Hank McCoy gett'n down with his blue and furry counterpart.

Kes
Go to this thread to talk about X2 stuff:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=919879#post919879
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.