who is who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
right pople list down who from this forum would be who in lord of the rings, give reasons similarities and so on

(and yes before exa asks you can use other tolkine books aswell big grin)

Kitoky
confused Could you like...explain what to do on here again? Which members of the forum should play LotR, which role, and why?

sauron
if people on this forum were in middle earth who would they be and why do you think that, understand?

I:E exa could be gandalf, strange at times but theres always a logical explanation behind what she says

Kitoky
Ohhhhh ok!!! Um....let's see.....
Exa should be Galadriel, because she knows alot and seems to be wise beyond her years and.....and.....she's a Nazgul fan...
Sauron should be Sauron, let's just leave it as that
Naz should be the Witch King because she rocks my socks. Don't mind that.
Turin should be Gandalf because she comes and goes with wise tales of an event.
Aurora should be Estella Bolger because of her uncanny obsession with Dominic M.

Was this what you were thinking of?? big grin I could delete this post because of it's non-seriousness.

sauron
no thats what i meant, and im sauron big grin thank you :P

Smodden
i would be be an elf probably a mirkwood elf. cause i'm tall (6-2)and i'm gona live forever.but i would not be legolas! sick

Kitoky
You can be Thranduil smile King of Mirkwood, father of Legolas.

sauron
no you cant do yourself, you have to do it for other people, minimum of three people per post,

Kitoky
Nice rules Sauron.

Aurora
Thank you for thinking of me!

Aurora
Lets see here mah would have to be Aragorn because she rules the forum, even if we don't see her alot.

Smodden
that could work.

Kitoky
3 people per post duude! Sauron will be mad that he would be!

Smodden
nazgulinthedark and drunknazgul would be nazgul. just a guess.

sauron
lol no its just so we dont end up with 900 pages

right

naz- witchking for obvious reasons
kit- saruman, wise but like me not an ounce of common sence big grin
mah- manwe, rules but is not top of everything, and we only see her once a blue moon
exa-i stick with what i said about gandalf

erm.....

Smodden
hey u did 4! u said only three! sauron.

Aurora
Sorry I didn't see the 3 minimum rule embarrasment

oh welllll I will post more!

* iamsam: Samwise of course!
*nazgulinthedark: the fifth ringwrath, he just looks meaner!

Kitoky
A minimum of 3 hunny, read closer.

Smodden would be Pippin definately
Mah would be manwe, yes same reason as Sauron
LegolasIsMyMan would be a elf maiden in Mirkwood fawning over Prince Legolas.

Woohoooo!! I'm Saruman!! I get to stand on my dark dark tower and order thousands of Uruk armies around....and with no common sense.

Aurora
Now I'm confused confused confused I only had posted one so I added two more to meet the rule. Did I make a mistake?

sauron
no i said minimum of three, meaning at least three, you can have as many as you like, as long as its over three

Aurora
So am I okay?

sauron
yes you are ok lol

Smodden
sauron is this right:?

1only post other peoples names, NOT urself

2u have to do at least 3 no less.

is that all the rules?

Kitoky
I'm sure there are more jumping around his head, he's just waiting for someone to break it and then he announces that it's a rule. Am I right Sauron? =}

Aurora
That is deff. the way he does it. After you break the rule he will inform you that you broke it!

sauron
well......hehehe

but dam it lets get this going

yes smooden thats right

nazgulinthedark
thumb up i think thats a real good role thing for everyone, its good

of course big grin

Kitoky
And I'm Saruman the corrupted wizard who orders everyone around but I wait for sauron's permission to do any real drastic things....like.....dfending my rights as Tom Bombadil/Witch King.

nazgulinthedark
i'm the witchking!!

Kitoky
I know you are, and I'm Saruman!!!

Lord Andres - the orc duude in RotK who's face looks deformed that should've stood still when so the rock would squash him. Because I don't like you right now.
nazgul-lord - The third Nazgul, because I don't know you and I just need 3 people.
Pipage558 - Diamond, because her obsession with Pippin.

Aurora
As much as I love Merry, I can't help but wanting a good role! I can't have my cake and eat it to I guess embarrasment

sauron
i want to be either

sauron
boromir
faramir
theoden
any nazgul (not king cos naz would eat me alive)

^so to stay on my good side.......hint....hint^

Kitoky
And I did that before she even gave us her Birthday List.

nazgulinthedark
he doesn't deserve to be a nazgul! i don't even know who this person is!! how do we know he's not trying to fool all of us???

and if he has to be a nazgul, it can't be so far up in the ranks, he has to be the eight or the nineth nazgul, or a fell beast

Kitoky
Ok ok, nazgul-lord, you're a the Fell Beast that the Witch King ride. Happy?

nazgulinthedark
no! i ain't rinding something i don't know! make #2 ride it!

Lord_Andres
kitoky, acturly Tom Bombadil would suit me better, I acturly have redin a few songs my self and love too spend time in the wild.
But the only that I would have done that he didint, was too help in the war, maybe go fight with the witch kingsmile

Kitoky
Naz already took the role of Tom and the Witch King so nyah! Besides....you look so much prettier as that orc dude.

Lord_Andres
y do u say that? only because u look like him? laughing

sauron
lol, right eriouslt guys, a few points

you CANT do yourself (naz!!! big grin)

i am a guy not a girl big grin

and seriously minimum of three big grin

now, commence

Kitoky
confused Did anyone else find that funny??

I was giving you a compliment dude, take it or leave it. No need for a fight.

sauron
im not starting one im just trying to get the rules across lol i never fight with people i like, or plan to like (you of course falling into the first category, of people i do indeed like)

sauron
oh, you werent talking to me lol i apologise, god-damn im stupid

Kitoky
Hahahah Lord Andres is bugging me man......let's go kick his butt!

Aurora
Hey just wanted to check in and see if I had a husband yetlove ??? What no Merry? no

Lord_Andres
laughing out loud u and what army?

sauron
no merry oh now ait...hehehe....im merry.....hehehe....... big grin

ok kit lets go, *sauron gets ring, withkinng (a.k.a naz) all the nagul and the full military strength of mordor*

sauron
THAT ARMY wink

Lord_Andres
sorry sauron, that wont be enough

nazgulinthedark
and why can't i be myself? you're your self, you're sauron

fini
hmmmmmmmm

sauron
so you are saying that lord andres the executioner could withstand

lord sauron, the nine under their leader the witchking (wouldnt that be the 8 with witchy then?) the mouth of sauron lol, for the negotiations, the armies of mordor, all my dark craetures, and whatever force kit can contrive big grin

i doubt it

nazgulinthedark
eek! can i be the withch king and the mouth of sauron??? the mouth of sauron is awesome! eek!

sauron
no you can BE yourself aslong as someone else chooses it for you, im saying you cant CHOOSE who you are yourself, hell you can blackmail manipulate and intimidate others to make u that person, as long as someone else chooses it for you

nazgulinthedark
ooooooh, kitoky said i was the witchking stick out tongue

Kitoky
*plays with her Palantir* Hmmmmm Uh huh.....yep....okie dokie Sauron, sir!

*goes outside and leans on the the balcony railing* Well let's see my pretty little Uruks....welll...there's 1...2.....3....4....5.....6....7....8....9....10 thousand so far....I think I can be satisfied with this.

sauron
for naz i choose the witchking who got sick of becoming tom bombadil, so made a mouth of sauron guise, happy now big grin

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

*rides around in circles on big black horse* weeee....

nazgulinthedark
yay! happy me!

sauron
so mr andres(ON) < couldnt resist) suprised to see us

nazgulinthedark
huh

nazgulinthedark
I'm the witchking!! eek! AND the mouth of sauron! yay!!! smile smile

sauron
if your the mouth of sauron, does that mean i dont have one of my own anymore???? messed

Smodden
big grin i've been waiting for someone to say something like that, just didn't think it would be u.

big grin big grin big grin

Kitoky
Dude and what about me *taps feet repeatedly*

Smodden
oh did u already say that?

oh well lets say it again....

sauron is stupid. lol

Lord_Andres
well sauron, I'l just cut of your little finger with my Viking axe, END OF STORY

sauron
what i have to do you kit, ok you can be erm........that moth from FOTR big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin, or saruman, whichever floats your boat

sauron
love you too smodden sad

and mr. andres(son) do you really think id make the same mistake twice, im not wearing my ring, i have it locked deep down in barud dur

nazgulinthedark
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! evil face

Lord_Andres

Kitoky
A moth?!?! You're making me be a stinkin' Moth!?! I'd rather be Saruman AND the 1st Nazgul.

Kitoky
Lord Andres, dude you can't even go past the Nazgul spa center(Minas Morgul) let alone through the outer wall of Mordor.

nazgulinthedark

Smodden
aw cheer up sauron smile

everybody likes u.

ur sigs awesome but can i have ur old one?

i wana be barliman or radagast or old man willow

sauron
ohhh naz cover your eyes and ears, dont listen, hes lying it'll be ok just breath....

plus the only reason the nazgul didint fight good is because if they did they would win, and that would be too far from the book, and after the last half of tt p.j wouldnt dare

sauron
my old one, with sauron reaching at the screen, il find it, youll have to change the name though, unless you actually want sauron on it

plus im nearly done with this one ive got now, so il give it to anyone who wants it

sauron
ok kit saruman and naz number one it is (number one after witchy that is)

i was kidding with the moth

nazgulinthedark
and put made by nazgulinthedark under it!

nazgulinthedark
i'm the first nazgul!

sauron
yeah if icant find it naz made it for me (thhhnaaaannnnkkkk yoooooouuuu big grinbig grin) so if you ask nicely and compliment witchy then maybe....

nazgulinthedark
witchy must be praised!

Smodden
thanks for the sig oh demented withered tormented hopeless wretch born of the very scum slime and stench of the accursed place itself(mordor)!

nazgulinthedark
GAAA!! mad *attacks smodden*

Smodden
hey i was complimenting him!!!!!!!, *walks away into a corner*

nazgulinthedark
grrrrr *holds big nazgul sword with two hands*

Smodden
*drags self up out of corner, and unsheaths anduril, as the light catches the blade and sends forth a blinding light* *takes fighting stance*

sauron
calm naz, to be made from ground and evil stuff from MY land is a luxury better than being made in yeurgh.........rivendell

Kitoky
confused *shakes head* No no no , you can have a battle scene like that! It has to be like this! *grabs her staff and jerks it towards smodden making him fly across the sky and into mount doom*

sauron
oh bugger it, *naz do it for the ring* *smodden do it for erm....arwen?!?!?*

fini
lmao

sauron
oh now kits involved, free for all fighting hehe il watch from my palantir

Smodden
for my lady arwen I shall fight valiantly even to the death if it takes me.

Kitoky
*grabs the palantir and puts it on the highest point of her tower* There you go Sauron, sir!

Kitoky
Then death shall take you...

sauron
lol feel no need to call me sir, big grin for we are all equals in the wraithloverclubnamethatijustmadeupclub

Smodden
come down from your tower you coward, and fight with a ranger from the north. *prepares to fight*

sauron
ohhh *asuron takes mace* *puts on armour*

scene, black gate

(gates open and out walks sauron clad in battle rainment, along with naz and kit,)

*forboding drum music*

*the ranger stands alone*

*more forboding drum music, only louder and scarier*

Kitoky
*walks along side Sauron out the black gate with her 10 thousand marching army behind them*

*throws Naz his Witch King sword and Morgul blade*

It wouldn't hurt to form another wraith now does it?

Smodden
oh sauron's in this battle? um*ditches anduril and grabs Narsil*

ok now i'm ready.

Lord_Andres
Smodden stands alone:

NOT ALONE, Lord Andres joins the battle

sauron
indeed it wouldnt, nice round number is 10

Smodden
huray for comrades in the hour of need, i shall hold u long saruman, untill ur distrucution

Kitoky
Ok Sauron's in battle and so he gets Narsill besides Anduril?......We'll cream him.

Greeeeat Lord Andres is here.......WORMTONGUE!!!!!!!!!! You can handle him.

sauron
well mr andreson i bet your suprised thats the difference betwwen us, see i was expecting you....

enough talk, sauron wings big daddy mace and crushes andres's skull

ohhhh that one was hard

Lord_Andres
Wormtongue grabs his axe, runs to the black gate, then sees the might of Lord Andres, wormtongue pisses his pants and runs to Saruman and cuts a deep wund in sarumans cheest

Smodden
saron will remember narsil and his blood will run cold with terror down through his 9 fingers

Lord_Andres
it was hard but my helmet of the North is made of Mithril so no harm done

sauron
ok iv had enough of this lol

sauron command the nine to attack andres, along with the entire army of mordor and isengard!

kit naz and sauron advance towards smodden

Kitoky
HEY YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! I'm the only one who can control Wormtongue!

*Wormtongue mounts his Olliphant*

* Saruman takes out his staff and sends Lord Andres flying back to Moria*

Smodden
do i stand alone when middle earth and I are in need??!!!?? come all who will help!

i know *advance towards saron and lunge at the fingers chopping off his left hand pinky*

Lord_Andres
Lord Andres fights off half of these worthless pigs, then hears horns from the east

Rohan had come at last...

Lord_Andres
ment west

Kitoky
*drags Lord Andres to Moria and throws him in, uses her force to break down some rocks to block the exit* Yeah, why don't you stay there with your stupid god forbidden mithril....*stomps back to the Black Gate*

Kitoky
West? WEst is like where Gondor is duude.....learn your sense of direction man.

Smodden
*blows horns and fights with andres as we continue to fight the orcs*

meanwhile eagles have been sent to gather an army of tookish hobbit soldiers.

Lord_Andres
Lord andres fights his way throug moria, then at last gets to Kazad dum, then convinces the Balrog too fight on his side, the of to the black gate again

Kitoky
*rolls eyes*

*sends numerous blasts throughout the Rohan army eliminating all of them*

Kitoky
There's no more Balrogs in Moria duude.

Smodden
*YEAH balrog

*fight saron al the way to crack of doom than push him in*

He melts and is gone

Lord_Andres
now with a huge horse army and hehe my self, and the great balrog, who at last striks a critical strike at Naz, naz burns and gets sqused by the balrogs foot, as he steps on him/her

Kitoky
Baka, Sauron cannot be destroyed by the mere lava of a volcano
*shoves Smodden in* But you can

Smodden
horay we win

now i shall go and claim my qween from elrond

Smodden
lord andres is rewarded with hords of gold for his service and whatever else he wants.

Kitoky
You guys have no sense how to roleplay!!!! mad mad mad

sauron
sigh

*the army of tooks arrive but seing as hobbits have a worrying lack of fighting skill are mercilessly slaughtered by a paralyzed orc*

*sauron laughs at smodden i dont have the ring with me*

*sauron marches along infront of enemy lines and slaughters about ten people with each swing of his mace*

*kit helps with her staff*

*nazgul temperally stuns the men with her screeching"

Lord_Andres
ofcurse I do beaten Baldurs gate and Diablo

nazgulinthedark
muhahahahahaa!!! *runs around crushing people under horse's big hooves

Kitoky
*get's in front of the Balrog*

*mutter son dark speech of Mordor*

*Balrog on our side now*

Smodden
an eagle swoops under me and catches me before i fall in the lava, and caries me to saruman where i *with one swift stroke strike him from behind with a elven dagger*

Smodden
an eagle swoops under me and catches me before i fall in the lava, and caries me to saruman where i *with one swift stroke strike him from behind with a elven dagger*

His staff is Shattered!

nazgulinthedark
*runs around killing the men of the west while screeching

sauron
only the head of the order can satter staffs,

Lord_Andres
saruman cries like a baby, grabs his staff, and force pushes smodden a few meters, but in that minute Gandalf arrives and breaks his staff

sauron
sigh, sauron lifts up his neck revealing his throat, go on, slit it, go on im inviting you

Kitoky
*rolls eyes*

I'm one of the the most powerful Maiar, do you think if I don't have my staff I can't do anything? Pfft

*takes out her morgul blade and stabs Smodden*

*evil grin*

Smodden
fine*unnexpected as usual gandalf pops up and shatters sarumans staff and than joins the fight with me.*

*i send for aid to the mirkwook elfs*

sauron
no because unfortunatlly gandalf is dead, hes locked in the lowest dungeon in barud dur

Kitoky
Lord Andres!!! You can't say what I DO Say wha YOU do. If I cired like baby then I'LL say that.

Kitoky
*sighs* Oh my god these guys suck at role playing

Lord_Andres
Gwaihir, then takes smodden, and flys too rivendall with smodden and Elrond heals him, but smodden will have too stay there for a time

Smodden
*thats why he POPed up out of the ground he used magic

*the elves are on the way(*

sauron
smodden im waiting for you too slit my throat or andres would you do the honours.....

Smodden
*i travel to a small vilage where a leader tells me of a way through the mountains of mordor i go there and find shelob and convince her to fight with me along with her of spring.

the elves of mirkwood arive and with them are an army of spiders with poisinous fangs*

Kitoky
*throws down his sword* I give up....you guys no NOTHING about roleplaying, man.

Lord_Andres
I'm an expert in chopping heads off big grin

Lord_Andres
how the hell would u prefer it??

sauron
well im trying kit bear with me lol

and for ****s sake im offering my throat to be slit

Smodden
kit has surrendered

*sever head and claim as victory*

sauron
so i take it noone wants to slit my throat