Anti-emma watson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
this is a anti- emma watson thread....so people like Azyne and Kitoky stay the H*** away from here. and if any of u find this thread offensive stay away it would save you and me a whole lot of stress. I dont mean to offend any of the people who like her but I also have the right to voice my opion (about how I dont like her), just like all of you!!! so all the emma lovers go start your own thread....and stay away from this one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pepsi.gif

Candy
oh my god... raven have ya to do this, TOO?-.-.-.-.-

daeri
I think this Thread should be closed, it's a stupid thread, make your own anti-emma watson-website of her if you hate her so much!

This s**t is only ruining this forum...

Kitoky
*pounds head against computer desk* Alright, I will do nothing, oh and just to tell you.....eventually, this thread will be closed, that's why we have an Emma, Daniel, Rupert Official thread. But I shall do nothing and will let you fail on your own.

Candy
Hey, daeri, yer right... phoe closed the last one, and here's another one... -.-

Vegeta13
this stupid thread should be closed

mad

Candy
yeah vegeta... that so kindish.... should i PM phoe AGAIN?

raven guardia
oy!!!!!!,... cant any of you read!!!! this is anti-emma so if you love her get the hell out of this thread!!!! and all of you are way 2 childish to always run and cry to phoenix like a little baby .......just leave if you dont like this thread the reason I opened was because the other closed and I will keep opening them, every time one closes none of you can stop me its a free country (at least in America) I can voice my own damn opinion so if it bothers you so damn much just leave the F******* thread already!!!!!

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Malfoy's chick
I don't see why this should be closed. I mean, people ditch Dan and Tom, but they don't get closed. What's so different about Emma? someone please tell me!

daeri
do me a pleasure download your own forum at http://www.phpbb.com/

don't go mess up this forum.. keep it nice for everyone, and don't hurt people with such threads! mad

by the way, there arn't much threads that ditch Dan & Tom, most are threads that love Dan & Tom, and they get closed too..

Candy
yeah those threads get closed too.
i think i'm not a lil baby to ruin to phoe...
...i only think cause she wasnt here, she had to know....
-.-

Laviera_j
Hey Malfoys chick, cool pics! love the slash one too for your avatar! *hugs*

I think this thread is mean to but what the hell, speak your mind right?

Personally, I think Emma did a great job for her first real job, and better than any of us here right? So why diss?

punkyhermy
noo this thread should remain open raven sould get a chance to give her opinion and any wayz raven i dont thing these babies can read that this is an hater thread not for ppl who love her.
and i dont get it why are you guys trying to come and make us haters in to lovers it shouldnt be your problem if we hate emma, and it should noo prob if there is a watson haters thread cuz there are plenty of lover thread, ohh how can i forget you guys cant read.
I HATE EMMA AND IM GONNA OPEN THREADS ABOUT HER EVEN IF YOU CLOSE THEM.
THIS THREAD SHOULD GOO ON smile smile

Linkalicious
Daeri, Candy, and Vegeta13 where do you guys get off coming in here and posting all this junk that you're posting? Raven has a perfectly good right to create a thread like this if she wants to. She isn't the one who is ruining these forums...you guys are. Raven specifically said that you shouldn't come in here if you like Emma so what are you doing in here? Yes this thread may be closed but i don't see a reason why it should be...It looks to me that 3-4 people actually came in here to share a mutual hatred of Emma Watson so obviously this thread isn't meaningless or stupid. Well that's pretty much what i have to say...that and Emma Watson sucks. Peace ladies, and have a Happy New Year.

punkyhermy
OH YEAH!UHUH!GO GUYS!!!!

punkyhermy
VISIT MA THREAD GUYS!!!

Miss Unknown
I don't mind Emma Watson, I don't hate her and I don't like her, but personally I think this thread has a right to stay open. I mean, if you like her then don't come in, if you don't like her then you do, it's as simple as that, there is really no need for all this arguing. I mean, freedom of speech, right?

raven guardia
thanx to all the people who are on my side......and I do have a little sum thing to say to all of you who are acting like major jerks, how would you like it if I were to close you emma lovers threads I have just as an equal right as you guys do...plus I dont go on you emma lover threads and say a whole bunch of stuff, calling you names because you like her so why should you call me names because I dont like her. and this will stay open...and if it colses I will just open another one.

Kitoky
Pfft, I wouldn't really care if you closed the Emma Watson lovers thread, it's not gonna hurt me. Because I honestly don't like her, but I wouldn't try and open a thread for haters.

raven guardia
well, I feel like I have the right to speak my mind like every one else, that is why I opened this thread for people who dont like her,...and I clearly stated to the people who do lover her so much, that it would be wise to stay off this thread, and now we can obviously see that they either cant read or just dont care because like I said before I dont go all over their threads dising them left and right for what they believe

Joy2dWorld
everyone is free to express their own opinions as much as you do, so you cannot tell those who like/love Emma Watson not to contradict you - they have the right to say their piece too.

and again, one's opinions are a reflection of that person's character. saying you "dont like her" is one thing, but to say you "hate her" is another. i'm really so curious why.. can you please explain to us what made you feel this way? thank you..

shanie623
I'll stay neutral on this because I'm really not a big Emma Watson fan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

First of all, punkyhermy, one thread is enough to vent your anger towards Ms. Watson. And YES, you have every rights to. This is a forum. smile

Please to all the other members of the forum, if this is really a forum-- stop gangin' up on punkyhermy. She is only stating what she thinks of Ms. Watson. I'm sure many of you have hated actors and actresses before because of the way they act on interviews. It shows the actors' true nature I guess. So just please stop gangin up on punkyhermy. And also, she said that if you love Emma or know that you would end up defending Emma anyway, then just leave her be. It is no use forcing someone to stop hating somebody. You are not just making punkyhermy sound like a fool, but you are also making yourself sound like one.

There. I stayed neutral as possible.

EDIT:
OOOOPPZZZ... Supposed to be in the other thread... laughing Darn.

BUT, I say the same thing about ravenguardia and the members who want to close this thread and keeps on ganging up on her.

I AM STILL KEEPING IT NEUTRAL smile

Joy2dWorld
well, I'm certainly not stopping her from hating Emma Watson, she can hate Emma all she wants. I'm just curious why *shrug*

she might have a good reason. if Watson is so bad, I'd like to hear about it, I'd like to know the truth.. then maybe I can start "hating" Emma Watson too ya know smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.