Can you feel it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sifer
Can you feel it, killermovie forums? The sound of your death closing in on you? Oh I can

It

Is

INEVITABLE!

Happy Dance

SiriusBlackRIP
I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. KMC Forums.

Sifer
Why KMC? Why? Why? Why do you do it? Why do you get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for something more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?

Is it Freedom? Truth? Perhaps Peace? Could it be for love? Illusions Mr.Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary Constructs of a feeble Human Intellect trying desperately to justify an existence which is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as The Matrix itself.

Although, only KMC could invent something as insipid as love!

You must be able to see it KMC, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting.

Why KMC? Why, why do you PERSIST?

SiriusBlackRIP
Hear that, Mr. KMC Forums? That is the sound of inevitability. It is the sound of your death.

Sifer
Sirius: There is alot of truth in your fiction, but not much fiction in your truth.

Sifer
The KMC is a system Sirius. That system, is our enemy...

SiriusBlackRIP
I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the newbies, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by them. I can taste their stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

Sifer
Did you know that the first KMC was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a forum, KMC defines their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why KMC was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

SiriusBlackRIP
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with this forum. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

SiriusBlackRIP
Everything that has a beginning has an end. I see the end coming KMC, I see the darkness spreading. I see death...

Sifer
KMC Agent Brown: They got out.
KMC Agent Smith: Doesn't matter.
KMC Agent Brown: The informant is real.
KMC Agent Smith: Yes.
KMC Agent Jones: We have the name of their next targets.
KMC Agent Brown: Their names are Sifer and Sirius.
KMC Agent Smith: We'll need a search running.
KMC Agent Jones: It has already begun.

Sifer
Sifer: So we need forums, and forums need us. Is that your point?

Councillor Hamann: No, no point. Old men like me don't bother in making points. There is no point.

Sirius: Is that why they are all newbies in KMC?

Councillor Hamann: Good point.

SiriusBlackRIP
Throughout KMC Forums history, we have been dependent on newbies to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Sifer
Morpheus: There is only two ways to save KMC Forums: Sirius & Sifer.

Sifer
The 2 S': What happens if we fail?
The Oracle: Then KMC will fall.

Sifer
Morpheus: What can you see you 2?

S & S: It's strange, the code is somehow different.

Trinity: Is that good for us or bad for us?

S & S: Well, it looks like every page in this forum is wired with explosives & newbies.

Trinity: Bad for us.

SiriusBlackRIP
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the forums, that they will fight to protect it.

Ice_Lightningo3
I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I go to the ROTK forum?

kalantiaw
it ends tonight...

The One Himself
I know you're out there.
I can feel you now.
I know that you're afraid.
You're afraid of us.
You're afraid of change.
I don't know the future.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.
I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.
I'll turn off this computer.
And then I'll show these people what you don't want them to see.
I'm going to show them a forum...
without you.
A forum without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries.
A forum where anything is possible.
Where we go from there...
is a choice I leave to you.

realworlddreams
this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen in any forum anywhere.

It ends tonite.

VenomVA
yall are too funny smile

Ice_Lightningo3
realworlddreams. You scared the b'Jesus out of me.

I've seen an KMC punched through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air, yet their strength and their speed are still based in a forum that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.

KMC, I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that forum... the forumthat I loved would be the One. So you see, you can't be dead. You can't be... because I love you. You hear me? I love you.

Sifer
Ice_Lighting: I applaud you sir, a valiant reply.

Expect more in the New Year when I am completely wasted big grin

SiriusBlackRIP
Keep em coming people nothing wrong with being childish. Happy New Year!

kalantiaw
here we go...

your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the KMC forums... you are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, i've been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precission... while it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control... which has led you inexorably here...

The Omega
laughing
But in the end... by writing, but providing energy to the system... YOU essentially - keep it alive.
Keep up the good work wink

The One Himself
Because as we both know, without KMC... we would not exist.
- It is KMC that created us.
- KMC that connects us.
- KMC that pulls us.
- That guides us.
- That drives us.
- It is KMC that defines.
- KMC that binds us.
- We are here because of you, Mr. Aragorn, we're here to take from you what you tried to take from us:
- The Oscar for Special effects..?

Sifer
Omega: That's kind of the point smile

One_Himself: Nice, you have near exactly what I was going to put smile

realworlddreams
Morpheus:What is KMC? forums.
KMC is a computer simulated dream-world designed to take a human being, and turn it into this
Neo: no. no i dont belive it. it cant be...let me out...I WANT OUT! LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

Ice_Lightningo3
Neo: I thought it wasn't real
Morpheus: Your mind makes it real
Neo: If you're killed in the forum, you die here?
Morpheus: The body cannot live without the mind

Throughout human history, we have been dependent on forums to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Agent Smith: We're willing to wipe the forum clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known KMC Forumist to justice.
Neo: Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about, I give you the finger

Neo: ... and you give me my phone call.

Do not try and flood the forum. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no forum.
Neo: There is no forum?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the forum that floods, it is only yourself.

The Omega
Sifer> wink
A few hundred posts from 60.000.
Keep writing...

You think that's a post you're writing... hm!

kalantiaw
forums need love too love happy ...

mailedbypostman
There was a member who could change the rules as he saw fit. A man who could not be stopped by other members or even the moderator.
Every memeber who is still plugged into the system is essentially a newbie. I won't lie to you neo, every member, male or female, who has stood against an agent has been flamed beyond repair. I've sen a newbie change the topic of a thread in a 1 or 2 posts. Moderators have tried to ban them but they have returned in a matter of minutes.

kalantiaw
what are you saying, that i can dodge newbies..?

Ice_Lightningo3
No...I'm telling you...that you won't have to

Ice_Lightningo3

kalantiaw
it's happening exactly as before...

well, not exactly cool ...

jetzhere101
there is no newbie

kalantiaw
what is the newbie confused ..?

Darth Revan
"Hello, Neo. I am the administrator. I created the forum."

Darth Revan
Hey you stole my idea!! stick out tongue

Ice_Lightningo3
Agent Smith: I'm looking for newbies.
Corrupt: Never heard of them.
Agent Smith: I have something for them, a gift. You see, they set me free...

Corrupt: Yeah, whatever. Now, piss off.

The Architect: The function of the Forum is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the forums 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild "The Matrix Movies Forum". Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone signed in to the forums, which coupled with the extermination of "The Matrix Movie Forum" will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire newbie race.
Neo: You won't let it happen, you can't. You need newbies to survive.

kalantiaw
you can't make me post anything, you old white prick!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.