Y's Game: Final Dual? Showdown: Rex vs Dexx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
well, is this the final dual of The Sith Strikes Back? It all depends on the outcome between these two ex-jedi... or they seem to be ex...

Rex just killed his jedi compagnon Joth and is on his journey to the dark side, helped by an unknown man to him (though rex knows who he is, cause he read the dark side thread wink).
Dexx already took this path and as a true Sith-apprentice he had to show a lot of patience and study his anger to get him this far.

Now the two former friends are facing eachother in a final dual...
This dual is NOT death-match!

Now a quick run-down...

rex is a force knight
dexx is a sabre knight

dexx is slightly in the advantage, though we all know that templates aren't the only things that make you win a battle...

(I'm looking forward to this fight actually)
In true SW style, there will be some talking first till past new year (obviously refering to New Year on earth wink) than things will be wrapped up....

presbyguy
im gonna watch and learn

Dexx
okay, okay...let us know when we can start..and who goes first

yerssot
dexx, you have to start

Dexx
k

"i didn't want it to end like this" says Seigan igniting his saber. He charges forward, leaping his last step into a powerful dash downwards

Captain REX
Ganon extends his hand and uses the Force to push Seigan away.

"Too bad, it is going to."

yerssot
well, rex, you are not a force master though with the push you do get dexx out of balance and incapable to strike at you.

no attack has been made, no points awarded

Captain REX
"You really think you can defeat me? I have just defeated and killed two Sith and a Jedi."

Dexx
"i don't think anything, ganon. i know..." says Seigan as he again charges forward at him, dshing a couple of blows on his sides and fending his third right at his torso.

yerssot
up to rex if he defends or not

Captain REX
"Of course you don't think...of course..."

Ganon spins his blade around quickly and then jumps up, holding his blade horizontal by his knees. As he comes down, he lands on Seigan's blade, forcing it downwards with his weight.

yerssot
rex, before I can judge, you mean you land with your sabre on his or you land with your feet on his sabre?

Dexx
*giggles*...saber resistant feet? stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
cortosis boots more like

presbyguy
at least he won't have to clip his toenails anymore stick out tongue

Captain REX
Saber on his off course! Don't want my feet burned off...

presbyguy
bah:P*clips toenails*

Captain REX
Presbyguy, remember what Yerss asked you...

yerssot
it's a close call, seigan's aims are perfectly aimed and you doubt you can continue as planned, but when the third blow gives you more time, you can forcejump up and get out of the way, the landing is no problem for you

0-1 for Ganon

Rex to attack

Captain REX
With Seigan's blade forced into the ground, Ganon continues keeping it down with one hand on the hilt of his own lightsaber and aims a powerful back-hand blow at Seigan's head with the other.

Dexx
TAking advantage of the fact that he can't hold such a powerfull grip on his saber with only one hand, Seigan focuses on pushing his own saber (down as it is) towards Ganon's leg. a fast move...

Captain REX
Haw-cha-cha! Nice sig Dexx!

yerssot
on class it's seigan who got the point, I'm afraid, rex.
(instead of b!tch-smacking him, rex, you better could have used a force power)

1-1

Dexx to attack

Dexx
thanx rex smile

Seigan dashes a blow at Ganon's feet but right before saber contact, he chages direction to his head, pressing to his neck

yerssot
*grabs rex with his ear and drags him back*

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Ganon leaps backwards a bit to give him room to transform into a Ranat, using the Force to push Seigan back.

yerssot
the force push is your savour now, it makes seigan stumble back a bit, making you transform

though you don't hit him with your lightsabre, your defence is secure and you get away with it

1-2 for rex, the captain up for the attack

Captain REX
Ganon, now smaller and faster, runs at full speed using the Force to aid him, running circles around Seigan in one direction, jabbing lightly, then changes directions almost as fast and unexpectedly leaps at Seigan's backside with a powerful stab.

yerssot
the romanian appears to have taken his own minardi out of here

Dexx
please..please...it's called mp 19 stick out tongue

As ganon leaps behind him, Seigan moves towards him with his whole body and saber in defense position, to unbalance him. he tries to deviate his dash with a swift right to left move meant to take hisa saber out of position and clear a path to his torso

yerssot
it goes fast, dexx, and you're not even sure you managed to hit the sabre, but you don't feel a sabre through you so you must got it in some way

2-1,
dexx to attack

Dexx
still 2-1?

Seigan makes a powerful dash at his saber, meant to move it aside, and then quickly charges inside his guard, towards his heart

yerssot
shoot, forgot the last round messed

it's 2-2, thx dexx

Captain REX
Alright, bite me... stick out tongue

yerssot
erm... are you sure that THAT is your defence move, rex??

Captain REX
Ganon goes with the momentum of Seigan's blow, spinning around and slashing at his kneecap.

yerssot
(djee, I'm on a bad roll today... technically, dexx hits thin air to start with messed)

point goes to rex: 2-3
rex to attack... (if he wins that round, dexx, you can still go for flee)

Dexx
i see..well..waiting for his attack

Captain REX
Ganon spins around and slashes at the right knee, then spins to the left and slashes at the left knee.

yerssot
and now waiting for dexx again stick out tongue

Dexx
Right after locking his right knee slash, Seigan tris to lift his blade into his back, before his reaches to slash at his left knee (kind of in the middle of ganon's move)

yerssot
seigan, you needed a lot of power to block and push that move, but you manage to do it somehow...

3-3, dexx to attack

Dexx
Seigan concentrates on spinning his blade quickly in front of him while pulling ganon towards it.

Captain REX
Ganon uses the Force to break Seigan's pull and pushes back.

yerssot
that's a quite easy defence for rex, considering he's the forcie (combined with one of my best throws up these days)

3-4, rex to attack and possible matchpoint, dexx, you can always run

Captain REX
Ganon charges at Seigan again, flipping over his head and jabbing at his backside, then flipping back over and jabbing again.

Dexx
Seigan lifts his blade right when ganon's above him (in one of the leaps) , while giving a slight force pull impulse on him, as he tries to impale him

yerssot
you realise to late, dexx that your force experience isn't that great, but you still manage to get him offbalance... close call!

4-4
dexx to attack

Dexx
Seigan's fury grows with the duel. He is angry now, but focuses on using it, now with his new teachings.
He plunges at Ganon twirling his saber as fast as he can ttrying to break his defence

Captain REX
Angry about losing his balance, he powers up a powerful Force push and tries to knock Seigan back. If he fails to undo the attack that way, he slashes to Seigan's midsection to unnerve him. Then he blocks as much as he can.

yerssot
the push is good, but with seigan being angry it's not easy to stop him and you desperatly try to block his blows

5-4 to dexx
rex to attack

Captain REX
Ganon charges at Seigan, swinging hard in attempt to knock his blade out of defensive position, then does a jumping kick into his chest.

Dexx
After parrying his slash, seigan makes a step backwards and pulls ganon aside with the force, trying to unbalance him in his kick

yerssot
you easily counter the attack, dexx, with that rex his kick was carefully aimed to not get a lightsabre through it.
with the force as your ally, you manage to unbalance him and rex misses his target, falling down....

6-4... game over, dexx, you may finish off, after your post, I'll wrap things up

Dexx
(finish off? evil face what does that mean?)

"it's odd" says Seigan putting his blade against Ganon's neck. He is obviously furious. the saber is even trembling in his hand a bit.
"i can't seem to get myself to kill you. perhaps it is meant for us to meet again and finish this. But know this....i will not spare you twice. Don't stand in my way again."

yerssot
not very DJ like dexx... tsk tsk tsk

now to finish this one up

Dexx
well..doh!...we DO need players in this game stick out tongue....i wouldn;t like playing by myself ye know big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.