The thing you are most likely.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
....to be doing....

this is jus what u do most of de time , whether its a hobbie, or if its sumting lyk watching tv....

i know mine wood b drawing....
i draw all the time.........
except from when i'm not going out...

dave123
sleep for 8 hours (ish)
out and about with my mates
sleep

Matrix_man
breathing

dave123
try less of it smile

Matrix_man
sad after i put u on my list

dave123
nice sig, btw

like raz's, but homer thumb up

BidMyBlood2Run
kissing MM... I mean.. writing.. I write a lot, especially novels yes

Matrix_man
bid> hehehe i forgot about that!!!

dave> yeh i copied him, but i have a new sig and av waiting....

BidMyBlood2Run
big grin love shifty

lil bitchiness
Id be

sleeping

going to a lecture

studying

atempting to do some research and stydy = end up on KMC

Hang out with friends

films, reading or internet!

Matrix_man
shifty

total metalhead
working on songs. even though im a godawful lyricist.

Aqua
ummm listening to music and danceinghttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/music.gif

Aesma
I'd be writing... something.

Darth Revan
hmm... listening to music.. I do that a lot.. Whenever I'm home I'm almost always listening to music of some kind.. Or maybe playing my cello.... or homework...

kalantiaw
on my down time, i...

play golf, drive around, go see a movie, eat out, hang out with my buddies, shopping, cook, surf the net, pollute kmc with posts like this one evil face ...

BidMyBlood2Run
I might as well add some other stuff... rping, listening to music, watching movies, hanging with friends, shopping, partying, tennis, school work, sleeping.

Matrix_man
im off.....nite people! bye annie love*mwah*

Darth Revan
Also: Eating, cooking, posting on KMC, watching movies, playing video games, riding my horses, drawing, reading nerdy stuff like Biology books, the newspaper, SW EU books, etc

BidMyBlood2Run
night MM love *kisses u back* wink

LanceWindu
Reading
Posting on KMC
Watching TV
Listening to music
Talking with the love of my life

total metalhead
omg i just found a penny!!!

LanceWindu
Find a penny pick it up and all the day you'll have good luck!

total metalhead
then pick it up i shall

DeNiro
ummm well there is one thing i will be doing to the day i die and that is bodybuilding been doing that for a year and ten months now 5 days a week an hour and a hlaf to 2 hours a night. its in my blood working out if i dont work out im in a pissy mood so 20 years from now ill have the same routine go tanning before working out take a long shower to warm my muscels up then go to the gym work out as hard as i can to where i cant even walk after a leg day. so that is my life lifting weights

BLACKANGEL
i would be sleeping, doing h.w, or playing video games, playing with my rabbit, or talking on the phone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.