Training Journal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
well i have been meaning to make a weight training journal because i got my meausrments on a file in my computer so i wanted to make one for weights so i decided to do it on KMC umm u guyys can comment on ne thing u want i really really apperciate construct critizsms so ne thing u guys want to tell me where i might be able to prove ur opinion will be apperciated and taken into consideration

ok the work outs and the weights i do date is december 30th ill post on this thread every two weeks
BENCHING
flat bench 250 2 reps
incline bench 205 3 reps
decline 185 8 reps
dumbell flat bench 100 pound dumbells reps 2 to 4
incline 90 pound dumbells usally 3 reps
declin 80 pound dumbells 4 to 6 reps
SHOULDER WORK OUTS
Milatray straight bar 185 3 reps to 4 reps
shrugs 495 pounds 7 reps
side laterals 25 pounds to 30 pound dumbells 10 reps
dumbells shrugs 120 pound dumbells 10 reps
BACK
straight bar rows 185 4 reps
one armed dumbell rows 130 pound dumbell 10 reps
closed hand pull ups 10 reps to 15
LEGS
squats 315 pounds 12 reps
max prolly over 350
leg press 1176 pounds 5 reps
50 reps done with 200 pound on leg press
ARMS
closed hand bench for triceps 205 for 6 reps
skull crushers 120 pounds 5 reps
behind the head dumbell raises for triceps 100 pound dumbell 4 reps
biceps curls with dumbells 50 pound dumbells 6 reps each arm
straight bar curls 115 pounds 5 reps to 8 reps
ok ill post all these workouts again if i dont go up in weight i wont chnage it but once i go up maybe in 3 weeks or more then ill post again ok thanks for readin what i luv to do that most

Ness
???????????????????????????

Dogbert
dude, you work out WAY too much

Ness
? what ?

total metalhead
jeeeeze...just reading the stuff you do tires me out!

Darth Revan
Damn... I work out when I can which is like once a week.. The place I go doesn't even HAVE plates that go that high on the machines.. I just set it at a weight that is a little more than is comfortable and do as many reps as I can... Then I go on the excercise bike for like 30 minutes

oh btw what are your measurements

Ness
ok total meltdown you are not makin any sence

total metalhead
laughing out loud total meltdown! i should have called myself that yes

i am makin sense!!! i said that just reading what deniro said he does during his work outs tires me out.

Ness
j/k in with ya

Darth Revan
total meltdown... heh good one *remembers for future use*

kalantiaw
already used it... too late laughing out loud ...

DeNiro
Dogbert u r isane dont ever tell me i work outto much if i dont work out like that i freak out if i even miss one day. thats not even all i do i do way more excersise then that i just dont fell like posting i have proly 20 to 30 differnt other things i can do for each body part.

ok my mesurments ill post them giv me a second

DeNiro
it is funny when i do leg press and i have twenty-four 45 pound plates all together on it stick out tongue

ok measurments

Weight- 175 pounds
Bodyfat- 9 %
Right arm-16 inches
left arm-15 and 3/4 inches
forarms-13 inches
quad/leg-24 inches
chest-43 inches
shoulders-52 inches
waist-29 inches
calves- pretty bad 14 inches ur calves neck and arms should all be the same leanght around
neck-17 inches

ok that is my update for december 30th for mesurments ill post new measurments in about 4 weeks or less

Dogbert
do you look like the guy in ur sig (body wise)?

DeNiro
not even close ok lets see the guy in my sig is prolly 240 pounds with 5 percent body fat umm i will post pics soon let me just get tanner and have a good person take the pics i should have them by either next month or so i dont know yet its hard for me to get pics on here

Dogbert
o cool! i made you a smiley. it isn't very good and i'm sure ur arms are bigger, but w\e
http://www.in-sense.com/files/store/DeNiro.gif
(you might not be able to see it)

DeNiro
no i didnt but thanks fo the effort stick out tongue

Tex
A pictures worth a thousand word journal entry Deniro! smokin' love smokin'

stick out tongue

DeNiro's Mom
Just don't get yourself one of 'em hernias. Okay, son? embarrasment I hope I don't embarrass you. You know you're my boy? Right? My little muscle man!

Tired Hiker
Oh, you little bi*ch!

Tex
laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

DeNiro's Mom
wink DeNiro, how do you feel about Tex being your stepfather?

Darth Revan
omfg rofl!!

Hey Mrs. De!!

Tex
I'd make a good stepfather.yes

I'd bathe and wash Deniro every night, pick out his clothes and help him dress, thoroughly examine his body for melanoma every day, and other such stepfather duties! smokin'

*barf*
sick

evil facewackoevil face

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

But all for not, sorry Mrs. D, I'm taken! wink

Matrix_man
laughing out loud TH ur the funniest dude alive....laughing out loud seein as how bob monkhouse is dead now sad

DeNiro
tex my stepfather eek! my mom told me the other day what if tex was ur step father and i started cracking up cause she said it out of no where driving home from the gym. laughing out loud

Tex
confused

I'm scared.

DeNiro
i was too Tex, i was too confused

DeNiro
Ok This is a lil differnt training then i m used to it is called
BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER it is a football training routine.

we do benhc towel bench cleans dead lifts and squats here is my first weights starting off on this routine i will post three of these post a week. we were only supposed to do three reps for each set but i went higher most of the time.

bench
135 pds 7 reps
185 pds 5 reps
225 pds 3 reps

squats
135 pds 10 reps
225 pds 5 reps
315 pds 3 reps

cleans
115 pounds 3 reps
135 pounds 3 reps
145 pounds 3 reps

dead lifts
225 pds 3 reps
275 pds 3 reps
315 pds 3 reps

towle bench this is where u put towle on ur chest and u r able to do more weight because u dont have to go down all the way
205 pds 3 reps
225 pds 3 reps
250 pds 3 reps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.