Torture Chamber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalantiaw
this was spawned from the "should george lucas be given a second chance" thread... total metalhead said shooting him would be too quick... so this is where we go to torture george lucas for making the abismal movies that were the phantom menace and attack of the clones... i know he has a great mind but Jar-Jar-- c'mon!!! i sense deterioration... well anyways, torture away...

Ness
i dont kare for this thread but i think he made $$$$$$$$$$$$$ out the ass with str was

kalantiaw
mad $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... and i think that is one of the main reason for the story's suckfest prequels... he has too much... i say pluck his finger nails one by one...

Crash_Overload
BAck in 1999 He made 4444.44$ A SECOND off Epsoide One Toys And Movie And Shirts And MEals....

kalantiaw
d@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@mn!!! wish i made that kind of money...

total metalhead
ive got the perfect torture!!!

tie him too a chair, tape his eyes open and force him to watch all 5 of the Star Wars movies (with all scenes involving Natalie Portman cut out) back to back. he'll be screaming for a quick death after that evil face

kalantiaw
ooooohhh... clockwork orange style... very evil evil face ...

total metalhead
yes just without the rape and classical music

Ness
that is sooooooo damn wrong no man deseves that ewww

total metalhead
confused i know its harsh to deprive someone of Natalie Portman...but its not that bad

lil bitchiness
ok..you wanna torchure someone...take it from expert..

Tie him up in only underware (dont take them off, if you are torchering him, doesnt mean you have to torchure yourself as well)

then start cutting him with paper cuts all over his body....start with between the fingers...then between the toes, adn then wherever else, you get the idea..then when he passes out from pain, wake him up and do the same...

After you done with that, to finish him off, i suggest cutting him up with very rusty razors!

The end of George Lucas!

total metalhead
messed you certainly know your torture lil !!!

dave123
note to self: stay on lil's good side

Ness
messed

lil bitchiness
Dave, you are on my good side..for now! big grin

Ness> Its ok, i dont do it for real..just forming a plan in my head *twitch twitch*

Darth Revan
Hmm how about shooting him everywhere it wouldn't kill him, then have his you know whats removed (while he's still awake of course) then do what lil b said, then make him get a lap dance from a 300 pound woman then pull out his beard a hair at a time and then his hair then make him watch somebody burning all his money then make him watch the two prequel movies (with a large black splotch covering Padme whenever she appears) THEN if he's not dead, attempt to cut off his head with a dull axe. That'll do him nicely!

total metalhead
or just force him to drink beer off Yoda's scaly ass crack

sick i dont know where the f**k that came from

Crash_Overload
Whatever you do, DO NOT download, extract And run this file!!!!

Ness
sad

lil bitchiness
You are on my good side as well...thumb up

Ness
big grin

kalantiaw
d@mn you guys are wicked evil face ... twisted beyond repair... but hey, me too...

Ness
big grin

kalantiaw
hey Ness, nice avatar laughing out loud cool ...

Ness
i was about to say that to for rele same to you to

Ness
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

kalantiaw
is that it??? is that everybody who wants to torture george for the star wars prequel..?

total metalhead
ive done enough!

Ness
ya i think so

kalantiaw
laughing out loud george thanks you guys for your satiable appetite for cruelty laughing out loud ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.