Join My Lord OF the rings L.A CLub

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh Hartnett 1
This is just a thread for the lord of the rings fans that live in Los Angeles or Souther Calfornia is just so we can all talk about this movie or any news on the movie and the people that are going to the premier to see the actore premier their movie we could all meet up their and try to meet the actors we could make signs and all to get their attetion lol this is all just for fan ok bye!

ToMacco
Could that sentance be ANY longer? sad

Machine
you like pearl harbor .I ILL NEVER JOIN YOUR CLUB!!!!

ToMacco
But you do live in California, Machine! That is a qualification to be in his damn club. I'm in Minnesota, so I'm screwed.

Anyway, I wouldn't join a movie club without seeing the movie!

BackFire349
gotta love generic pearl harbor bashing.

ToMacco
Pearl Harbor wasn't bad.

yerssot
*coughs* bullshit

Josh Hartnett 1
Damn!! Why do you go to bash everything I say !damn I dont care if you dont like pearl harbor I DID So thats all that matters fuc* I say something and their you are "Ah i dont want to join your club you like pearl harbor" SO Motha ****in* WHAT!? Get Over That What only cus you didnt like it, every one must also dislike it. well guess what every one has different taste and opinions and I dont care if you dont want to join my club! its just a thread for LOTR fans From Southern cali to talk thats it well any ways bye! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
calm down there turbo. i also enjoyed pearl harbor, not a movie i could watch again any time soon, but it held me for 3 hours.

ToMacco
(In Harry's voice from Dumb and Dumber): Okay, just calm down! big grin

yerssot
easy on my nose there! I said I didn't like Pearl Habor, I haven't sad ANYTHING about LOTR!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.