Great Songs...That Aren't Singles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FragileHaloRyuu
I just want to hear of some great songs from bands that aren't singles. Singles are overrated because anyone's whose not a true fan has heard it then go and jump on a bandwagon.

smittenkitten
Eraser, natch. Or La Mer.

-Smitten Kitten-

alic88
dangerous-michael jackson

wicker_man
Cradle of Filth ~ Saffrons Curse

Bad Religion ~ Supersonic, Can't Stop It

Iron Maiden ~ Dance of Death

The Kennedy Soundtrack ~ Bloodshot Eyes

The White Stripes ~ In the Cold Cold Night

Feeder ~ Piece By Piece

total metalhead
SOAD-Shimmy

SOAD-Deer Dance

Nirvana-Drain You

Foo Fighters-Gimme Stitches

Deftones-Good Morning Beautiful

RHCP-Righteous and the Wicked

the list could go on forever.........

FragileHaloRyuu
Then let the list go on forever. I liked La Mer...I also liked Piggy. Any System song is always a good one simply because their not bemoaning themselves.

Hmmm...I thought that (Dangerous) was a single. Anyway surprised to see Micheal Jackson on here.

Thanks for contributing, you'd think more people would want to talk about great songs by their favorite bands that weren't singles. Korn has infamous songs like Dead Bodies and Clown.

nazgulinthedark
toby keith - i love this bar

alic88
dangerous was never released as a single, unfortunately

FragileHaloRyuu
Yeah, but that why I made this thread. I just wanted to know about the underrated songs that not everyone gets to hear.

§pearhead
ne song on the dogfight cd "push" its only 7 tracks long but it is a damn good cd if u like rock or metal

sadge
gimme stitches - foo fighters
tourniquet - evanescence
god i cant remember anymore coz my brains the size of a sultana! lol!!
let me think hmmmmm

clispin
yesterday by paul mccartney wasnt a single because it was just him and not the beatles.

finti
what? Yesterday was released as a single in september 1965 with "act naturally" as a b side

clispin
was it??? hmmm.....

MUSE(a band)_16
MUSE : Space Dementia, Cave, Host
SOAD : Innervision, Roulette
LP : High Voltage, Crawling (Reanimation Remix)

loserib
americanheadcharge-song for the suspect
hed pe-pac bell
all kinds of megadeth songs that were not singles
all kinds of mudvayne songs that were not singles
,man way too maney to list

Striel
Dead and Bloated by Stone Temple Pilots-- it wasn't ever a single was it? It's one of their best songs...

SlayerChick1188
RHCP - I Could Have Lied
Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria ... Glory Fades (AMAZING LYRICS!!!)

Lames.s.
Metallica - Bleeding Me

Writer86
Sting - Moon Over Bourbon Street, The Lazarus Heart, Mad About You, Something the Boy Said, The Hounds of Winter, A Thousand Years, Never Coming Home

Pink Floyd - Breathe, Us and Them, Welcome to the Machine, Dogs, Pigs, Sheep, Signs of Life, Sorrow, Cluster One

The Police - Truth Hits Everybody, Man in a Suitcase, Secret Journey, Omega Man, Darkness, Synchronicity I, Murder by Numbers

claidisa_felton
Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Dosed

Christina Aguilera ~ Infatuation (dont hate me!!)

Good Charlotte ~ Movin On

Mest ~ Until I Met You

The Darkness ~ Friday Night & Give It Up

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.