Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyrokenetic
this is probably going to sound odd but i was wondering if anyone has any pictures of Lady Deathstike dieing in X-2... you know when she gets injected with the metal and it comes out of her eyes....if you do have them could you please show me because ive been looking but i cant seem to find any pictures...

Paola
yeah we know!!! eek!
amazing scene!!!!!

click right here Pyrokenetic!!!

Enjoy!!!! big grin

LanceWindu
Does anyone know any good Lady Deathstrike quotes?

I know there's only one in the movie...but any good ones from the comic books?

Or even just a regular quote about death?

VallejoKid707
Wolveine: "Yuriko?"
Deathstirke: "There is no Yuriko. Theres only Deathstrike!"
or somthing like that

LanceWindu
OH! I like that!

It's for a signature I am making right now.

Paola
will you show it to us Lance? big grin big grin big grin big grin

LanceWindu
I just finished it...big grin

LanceWindu
Damn...if you are using the KMC style with a white background you can't see in the bottom left corner where it says KMC...

Paola
nice Lance thumb up..... I see the KMC thing wink
can you make sigs with more than one image? big grin

LanceWindu
I haven't really tried...

Paola
can you try big grin with these two?

LanceWindu
You want me to try with that Lady Deathstrike and the Adamantium one?

Paola

LanceWindu
I dunno...I've never tried before...

It would be hard cause I use MS Paint and to merge the two pics will take lots of effort.

Paola
no!! the first and last I posted big grin please......
and if you have trouble with any of those you can try with these....

Paola
and what if I pay you wink

LanceWindu
Money would be good...but I still don't think I am good enough with MS Paint to do this...

Paola
okie if there's so much trouble just with the 2nd one I posted *keeps her 100 dollars she got for Christmas*

VallejoKid707
you know i make stuff too...

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
but i dont wanna steal your job lance! wink

Paola
oh sorry Valle.......... you can try if you want big grin......... before I spend those bucks wink

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud so you want a deathstrike sig?

Paola
if you guys do it good... yes!!!!
I wanted one....... movie and comics mixed, you know? I made it but I didn't like it......... sick

LanceWindu
I can try with one pic to start...you said the second pic right?

If I do it good I'll save it under two names and try to incorporate a second pic into it.

I won't start on it until tomorrow though.

Paola
YAAAAAAAAAAY....... thnx Lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you'll do it good. I've seen your sigs and they're cool thumb up

second pic.... YES!!!

LanceWindu
The CGI Yuriko?

Pyrokenetic
Thank You

LanceWindu
I've started the sig Paola...

LanceWindu
Ok...it's posted in the Official Signature thing...

I've got the link to it right here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=924834#post924834

I posted it there so everyone could see it.

LanceWindu
You still gonna make one Valle?

VallejoKid707
nah...

LanceWindu
Why not?

You don't wanna be outshined by me? laughing out loud J/K

VallejoKid707
yeah lance thats exactly it.

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Poo though...I wanted some competition.

LanceWindu
So...ya still gonna pay me? wink

LanceWindu
I'm gonna post them in here too I guess.

LanceWindu
And the avatar.

Paola
eek! OMG Lance is great!!!!!!!!! you did that in Paint????? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

LanceWindu
Paint and this cheap little editing software I just realized was built into our digital camera product.

Paola
laughing out loud you did it great!!!! Thanx so much!!!! *hugs Lance* I'll upload it right now!!!! Happy Dance

LanceWindu
Your welcome...

Now...about that money....laughing out loud

Paola
shall I e-mail it to you or pm it to you wink

how does it look????!!!!! TELL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

LanceWindu
Can OR be an option?

Paola
big grin
you can always give me your home address or your bank account number..... evil face

Kes
Cool sigsmile
But lets get back to Deathstrike,ok?!Thanks.

LanceWindu
Bank account? What's that?

I give people my home address all the time...big grin

Anyways....I think Yuriko looks badass...both the comic and movie versions.

Do you think they'll ever show a Lady Deathstrike on Evolution? (If they bring it back for more seasons)

darkphoenix
I think it would be very cool to bring her on evo.. she could fall in love with Wolvie like in the old comics and they could have babies with little claws lol... wow i do get carried away easily.. seriously, it would be a good idea to bring her in evo.

SK88728
idk about lady deathsrike, but they are bringing a little girl into the next series. Her alias is X-23. She is like logan because she heals and has the metal stuff. she was one of a bunch of mutants to have that surgery done. (and i made my sighnature on paint, i need a new one...)

LanceWindu
That episode has already been on the air SK...and she appeard in another episode that also had HYDRA in it.

SK88728
not in america thought....

SK88728
at least where i'm from, it comes augest

LanceWindu
I live in America...they already showed every last epsiode there is.

venomfan
i cant remember, deathstike in the comics..was she part of the weapon-X to? i thought she had a virus that made her the way she was. if thats the case i think the movie deathstike is way better.

Paola
I believe (don't take my word) that comic Deathstrike is a Cyborg...... she was the leader of the Marauders too...okie.... I'll find her bio just 'cause I don't remember....

It would be cool to see her on Evolution!!!

darkphoenix
Paola: Yeah. she was a cyborg, not sure about the marauders though... but she was a cyborg for sure

venomfan
yah a cyborg thats what i meant, she had all those wires showin threw her skin

Paola
thanks dark big grin
I'll find her bio anyway........

Paola
My apologies..... wasn't the Marauders............... it was The Reavers...
sadly I don't have a clue who any of those are no

Paola
here it is:

Lady Deathstrike

Affiliation: None
Previous Affiliations: Reavers
Relatives: Kenji (Lord Darkwind, father, deceased)
Powers: None (cyborg). The daughter of the crimelord said to have invented the adamantium-bone bonding process, Deathstrike has for years been trying to kill Wolverine, the only person known to have survived the process. Part of the reason for her vendetta was the need to recover the lost process from whoever stole it (possibly the villain Bullseye) and also to take the adamantium itself, as she believed it should have been bonded to her.
When she first left Japan (before her transformation) she used a katana, with which she was quite skilled. To truly accomplish her mission, Yuriko allowed Spiral and her Body Shoppe to transform her into a cyborg. She possesses bionic limbs and senses, telescoping arms, and lethal claws, among other enhancements. For much of her career afterwards she has operated with Pierce's Reavers, but she also works alone. However, when Logan lost his original metal bones, her life's mission was been upset, to say the least.

Recently, Deathstrike was attacked and severely wounded by Sentinels. She fled to the X-Men, who agreed to help her, if not trust her. They ended up being captured by Stryfe, who revealed that Deathstrike's maker was the same as the designer of the Prime Sentinels. Stryfe needed the command codes in Deathstrike's system in order to fully activate the Primes. The X-Men managed to defeat Stryfe, however, and Deathstrike seemed to have learned something about how to release her vengeance during the encounter. This event raised certain questions about Deathstrike, who was said to have an adamantium skeleton and to have been built by a human, not by Spiral. The truth about these revelations in unknown. Although she didn't try to kill Wolverine even once during this encounter, Deathstrike soon returned to her murderous ways, accepting employment from Sabretooth and hunting down Wolverine's closest friends and family. In particular, she was responsible for the apparent crippling of Yukio and the abduction of Amiko, Logan's foster daughter.

Later, Deathstrike effected a vicious breakout of Reverend Stryker from a prison transfer plane, and helped him capture Shadowcat. Then her cybernetics were compromised by the techno-viral efforts of Reverend Paul and she turned on Stryker's men, killing them all, and nearly getting Stryker as well. She encountered the X-Men who had come to investigate, and appeared to kill Wolverine before she was subdued by Cannonball. Wolverine revealed that he faked death so that Deathstrike would move on, since in that state she was uncontrollable. Presumably she returned to normal when Paul went into suspended animation.

Jade_Eyes
Wow how long ago in the series did that stuff take place???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.