Texas: Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Hey, did you watch the news today, Tex? Your governor is warning all pubic schools of a terrorist attack in your state. What's up with that?

Texas
It's nothing! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Leave it to the politicians to dramatize everything!roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont feel scared anymore smile

ToMacco
laughing out loud I see that you read this, but you didn't reply. I take it you don't keep up on current events laughing out loud It was on our news here in Minnesota

ToMacco
You should. Your gonna die, Tex!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

Texas
Oh well, we all gotta go sometime! I was all booty tight, shaking in my boots months ago, Now I just dont care, life's too short to live in fear!!

They should bomb Bob Dylan evil face

ToMacco
They wouldn't be able to find him. He smokes so much pot there's a smoke screen everywhere he goes.

Texas
So then they just bomb a big smoke screen with a protruding nose! evil face

ToMacco
No, that's Bjork and her cloud of bad makeup evil face

Texas
No, it's Bod Dylan with his old fart cloud stick out tongue

ToMacco
. . . . The point is your gonna get Antrax at your school. So watch out, my good man! Get out of there, and don't forget to bring that alcoholic fat girl you have a class with.

Texas
They wouldn't hurt any Texans! Everyone loves Texans wink

ToMacco
Then why was there a specific threat to Texas public schools? They wanna kill all the little bastards, so they don't grow up and be like you stick out tongue wink

Texas

ToMacco
never herd that song, and don't care too stick out tongue

Texas

ToMacco
Bjork's probably a part it!

Texas

ToMacco
What a wierdo.

Texas
I hope to God she comes to Dallas when she goes on tour this summer! She's been here twice, and that was back in 1995! She better come again or I'll killl myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

ToMacco
I hope she skips Texas then evil face evil face

Just kidding smile

yerssot
what is going on here?

finti
Terrorists in Texas?
*Finti makes Viking longship ready for departure toward Texas*
The crew is singing " We are gonna kick some terrorists ass, we are going to kick some terrorists as, and Tex are gonna get some too"

ToMacco
yeah cool

ToMacco
Hey Tex, I like your attachment on the bottem better than your other one. It's not so fadded

LanceWindu
Don't look now Tex the Death Star and the Slave 1 are attacking your sig of Texas.

ToMacco
Just cut them down with that giant light sabre!

LanceWindu
HaHa

Dim
I'm suprised Tex doesn't have a Princess Bjork with a lightsaber..

ToMacco
Oh no. Dimmy, why'd you go and say a thing like that for? sad

LanceWindu
Yeah now Tex is going to make a picture of that.

ToMacco
Let's drop it and hope he doesn't notice.

LanceWindu
Good idea.

Texas

LanceWindu
You might want to stay with the sig you have now. I think it is the best sig you've had.

ToMacco
I agree. No more of those frightening Bjork photos. sad

Texas

ToMacco
No more Bjork! mad

Ugly, ugly, ugly smokin'

Texas
I'm going to terrorize Dallas with my tee shirts evil face

yerssot
you don't need to were t-shirts for that

ToMacco
HA! You used the word 'terrorize', Tex. So you admit Bjork is an ugly puke, don't you stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.