The Legend of Zelda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I don't know how many of you play video games, but . . .

The Legend of Zelda is, in my opinion, the best game ever made. I'm talking about the original one on NES.

Of course, the many sequels that followed are also good. Especially Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64. The 3-D world completly drew me into the game. I couldn't stop playing it until I passed it. And after that, I played it again. I didn't go to class, I didn't even DRINK! I just played the game!

It's damn good! Any thoughts?

P.S. Well, I may have drank a little wink big grin

yerssot
hmmm, don't have the original one but I do have The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past on GB; long time I've played it... I'm around level 6 or so...

mah
YES!
the legend of zelda is the best videogames-series ever. from the NES to the SNES to the GB to the N64: BRILLIANT games!

biggest thanks to the best game-creator ever: shigeru miyamoto.

yerssot
miyamota? didn't he also make Mario Bros?

mah
yes, most mario games.

yerssot
and the wariogames?

mah
not sure, he is involved in them at least. he's made a good bunch of great games, lastly the critically acclaimed 'Pikmin' for the gamecube.

yerssot
haven't heared of them, but I must admit that he's good at creating games!

ToMacco
I must have played Ocarina of Time 20 times from start to finish.

Majora's Mask was too easy!

Ushgarak
Finishing Ocarina of Time was very satisfying. I completely fouled up the fiunal battle and I thought I would have to do the whole finale again, and then EVERYTHING seemed to go my way and I killed the bad guy with half a heart left.

Texas
They are making a new Zelda for the Gamecube, shoud be interesting

mah
and I'm looking forward to it, even if it seems like Link has been eating magic mushrooms en masse, the way he looks now.

ToMacco
I started over on Ocarina of Time the other day. Today I passed the Water and Fire Temples.

It's just fun! smile

yerssot
I'm stuck in Level 6 of A Link to the past on GB sad

ToMacco
yerssot, they have websites that will walk you through the levels.

yerssot
and some people call that cheating!

hmmm, I think I should play it again!

Ushgarak
Well, literally speaking, cheating would be hacking it to make you invulnerable, and so on.

Using a play guide isn't cheating. It just means you are a BIG GIRL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Sings repeatedly)

Yerssot isn't good enough...

(Stops singing)

Ahem. Sorry.

yerssot
don't you every sing again! it's horrible!

and I rather never finish the game then searching a players guide, that's weak!!

sand person no. 10
think of the satisfaction when you finish it on your ownas well. i felt that good when i finshed resident evil 2, that was after i'd jumped out of my skin about 50 times. didn't help playing it in the dark after a few beers.

yerssot
Ow RE 2!!!

I have the first and the third, although the first was the best!!! (And it was my first game of that genre) Extremely good (and difficult!) and I played RE 2 once, but I'll get it for New Year!

ToMacco
It's not cheating to use a guide. You don't have to read the walkthrough, they have sections that will give you little clues. It's much better than pulling your hair out for hours.

Like for Nintendo, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I gave up on it because I couldn't figure the damn thing out. That game sucks!

I just bought The Legend of Dragoon for playstation. Anybody play it?

jedi212guy
I love Zelda. She's pretty hot. wink

ToMacco
I'll take Lara Croft, you can have Zelda

yerssot
like anyone would like YOU To!

ToMacco
Well, I'm glad to hear YOUR not attracted to me, yerssot!

yerssot
hey, I found you, now let's get this smaking machine working!

*takes To's head, puts it the Advanced ToMacco Slapping Machine, pushes start*

Cool gift, mah! It's working great!!!

mah
yeah, it'll be smashing through his helmet I think.

yerssot
no, he hasn't got his gift! I'm holding it here in my hand!

ToMacco
Ow! Ahh! Eeee! Ooooo! Ackkkk! Errrr! TURN IT OFF! TURN IF OFFFFFF! AHHHHHH! Bleeewwww! Ooooooop! Dreeeeee! Ayuuuuuu!

yerssot
Ow, I don't see the "stop" button here, guess you will have to wait then ... evil face

ToMacco
d'oh!

yerssot
mah, does this run on batteries? otherwhise he would get stuck here for a long time

ToMacco
Ha! Finally an escape plan is present! evil face

yerssot
you wish!

ToMacco
I wish you were dead evil face (j/K wink )

yerssot
that's just a wish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.