Happy New Year!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampiree
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL WILL GET LOTS OF VODKA AND FIREWORKS FOR NEW YEARS EVE! *shakes her bottle(s) of Vodka* shifty oooh, this thread is so off-topic big grin OH WELL! big grin HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! WHEEEEEEHOOOOOO! *gasp* eek! Do you realise that it's almost new year in Australia? *GASP* I'm late!!!! nooooooooo.....

Lone_Dragon
-throws her Gambit and Rogue plushies at Vampire- Happy new year, X-men style!!!

BarmyBrummie
WOO HOO!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! (I'll get some vodka in vampiree big grin ) I'm gonna get wrecked tonight!! Probably won't get up until 3pm tomorrow.

Lone_Dragon
Whoooo! -dances around with her own vodka- n.n

Vampiree
*sleepy smile* cool... ugh... still 10 hours till new year here *sob*

BarmyBrummie
I've got 11 hours to go!! sad

Vampiree
haha! yer an hour behind me, mate! big grin (must. say. 'bloody'!)

BarmyBrummie
Oh bloody hell mate!! You can tell me what the new years like then!!

Vampiree
Crickey! you said 'bloody'! big grin Tea? Cookies?

BarmyBrummie
Crumpets please my old chap. Crickey, no cucumber sandwiches?? Oh bloody hell!!

Vampiree
I'll make some, me ol' mate! *makes sandwiches* Here! *takes a bottle of Vodka* Cheers!

BarmyBrummie
Crickey these are bloody good sarnies vampiree my old chap!! Vodka too? Blimey, i'm going to get a bit squiffy tonight!!

Vampiree
blimey laughing crickey laughing out loud

Why thank ye! It's a pity I can't talk like Brits, ye gonna teach me?

BarmyBrummie
What do ya wanna know chappie??

Vampiree
how to talk like a Brit!

BarmyBrummie
Words, slang, accents???

Vampiree
all three of them please big grin

BarmyBrummie
Well theres:
Blimey
Crikey
bloody hell
flippin hell
man
all the swear word of course
bloody hell
old chap
can't think of any more for now

Slang:
Ravin-Unfair
Quid- money
Stig- Tramp, trampy
Slack-unfair
Sad- stupid
Loner- someone who ain't got no friends
Bad- strangely enough means GOOD, (it's the way you say it)
fit- nice lookin
peacin- kissin
screw you- f*ck you (a nicer way of saying it and not getting told off)
screw- Shouting at someone
Pigs- police
cop shop- police station
i'll think of more later

As for accents, well it all depends which part of britain you come from. I'm a brummie cus i'm from birmingham and i talk really fast and stutter a lot but not as much as ozzy osbourne.
Scousers are from liverpool, geordies are from newcastle etc.

Vampiree
ye'll tell me later. gotta go and watch 'buffy the vampire slayer' big grin

BarmyBrummie
There ya go. There are loads and loads but i can't think of them all right now. You watch Buffy, i used to watch it but i prefer Angel. Love that programme.

BarmyBrummie
Red Hot Chilly Peppers are on BRMB!!!! WHOOO!!! rock

Lone_Dragon
-blinks and looks at the time- 15 more hours 'till New years!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
15?? where are you from?

beastnpyro
eh!! hoyahz goin??? hhghmmmm... yez talkin in pomy eh??? yep, yer ages late eh vamp!!! its 1 am here and im done wif me celebration.... am soooo pissed eh....celebrations abit borin but.... well.... i reckon ima crash and hit me sacks in a while..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Vampiree
okay. how much did ye drink, *glances at the list* old chap?

Vampiree
aah! flippin hell! (cough cough) m celebration haven't even started yet! but i plan to end it somewhere bout... 4, 5 am?

Vampiree
blahblahblahblah

Vampiree
ha! it works! wheeeeehooooo! big grin from now on i'm gonna write in spoilers!!!

beastnpyro
lolz... whats with the spoilers?? hehehe.... well... i had bout 16 cansa jimbeam and cola.... and 5 scooner glasses of beer.... well... not including the 8 bottles of vodka cruisers raspberry that i drank earlier in the afternoon after work... and i aint talkin bullsh*t......well.. hope ye get drunk mate...

Vampiree
i hope too big grin 8 bottles of vodka??? ye drank them all? bullsh*t... or it was something wrong with it... If ye would drink 8 1litre bottles of Polish 'Luksusowa' (40% alkohol) ye would be dead now big grin and ye mixed drinks! yep, ye would be dead... how much alkohol did those drinks have? 5%?

beastnpyro
actually.... jimbeam is a brand of bourbon..... i dunnow how much alcohol they have... and i drank vodka cruisers.... they re like half vodka half fruit flavored juice or sumthin... so they aint that strong....and i mix drinks alot....

beastnpyro
im prettymuch used to it basically

Vampiree
oooooooh... so it ain't vodka... so ye may be kinda drunk now, but yer surely alive big grin

beastnpyro
nope.. its not straight vodka..... but its nice... luv it......i dun drink them in clubs though.... (only girls drink them) i just like the taste cuz i luv raspberry.....thats why i only drink them at home

Kes
Happy new year mates smile
I got 8h and 20m to go.
This thread will be closed tomorrow (if a global mod doesnt come here and close it sooner.)

Vampiree
We know it will be closed big grin but for now: LET US SHARE LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!!! (cough cough)

SK88728
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/balloon.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/balloon.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cheers.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/band.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/gossip.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/holiday.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/toot.gif

beastnpyro
awe... how sweet.... thats why i luv vamp so much.. hehehe.... i juz hope ye aint under 18.... i dun wanna end up in the death list cuz of child abuse... hehehe

Vampiree
awwwww *hugs bnp*

oops... uh whistle of COURSE i'm not under 18! whistle *nervous laugh*

beastnpyro
lolz....... fair enough..... i guess thatll do... lolz

Vampiree
phew! *sighs deeply*

beastnpyro
ohwell.... i guess im gonna run now..... its 330 am and im so tired.... and well.. the alcohol wore off already so basically... i aint drunk nomore....im gonna go hit the sacks now... happy new year mates!!! hava good one!!!!

Vampiree
happy new year bnp!

BarmyBrummie
Vampiree, teach me some polish me old chum!

Vampiree
laughing out loud ye may have some problems with the pronoucation, darlin...

BarmyBrummie
Oh well, i'll learn! Teach me please!!!!

kofmaster
oh yeah i forgot it was new year lol :b o well

Vampiree
okay,just one question: can you say a hard 'r' ?

BarmyBrummie
How could you forget new year?????

kofmaster
i have no idea.. proberly too busy at the arcade haha :b but its not a big deal really from where i come from

BarmyBrummie
Yeah, i think so.

Vampiree

Vampiree
now excuse me, my mates will be here any minute big grin

BarmyBrummie
I will sit here now and sound like a right prat trying to say all those words. big grin

Lone_Dragon
Indinapolis, Indiana, USA! >.>;

MissMarsden
happy new year!! don't forget the fire works too!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/partytime.gif

G.P
Happy new year everyone ! smile

ANGELIQUE
I DON'T CELEBRATE TOO MANY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampiree
HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MATES SAY 'HELLO' TO YE!~!!!!! GO VODKA~!!!!!! I ALREADY DRUNK MUCH LOL laughing out loud AND I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Oh man, i'm pissed!!! Familys out and i've been raiding the booze cabinet. Drunk a whole bottle of lambrusco and had 4 glasses of bacardi and coke. I'm gonna be sick. sick

VallejoKid707
HAPPY NEW YEAR! but we will have to go back to skool! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Vampiree
OMG...it's such a mess in my house... my mates are COMPLETELY drunk.... i dunno what to do.... HELP!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Vall don't even think about mentioning school.
Vampiree tell them theres more booze outside, when they go out to get it lock them out. Simple but effective! Oh man, i'm gonna be sick again.... sick

Vampiree
no! i gotta make them sober!!! and i dunno how to do it!!!

BarmyBrummie
Coffee, loads and loads of coffee. If not pour COLD water all over them, not hot otherwise they will piss themselves. 1 MINUTE TILL NEW YEARS DAY HERE!!!!!

Vampiree
OMG!!!!!!!1 HAPPY NEW YEARS ABBY! okay, u'll give them coffeee, but aren't they gonna vomit after that? yeah, i poured a lot of water all over them... it's now on the floor and furniture... erm god... I hAVE TO MAKE THEM SOBER!!!!!!!! my parents gotta be home in two, three hours!!!! aaaahhh!!!

VallejoKid707
1 minute? wow. wll happy new year.

BarmyBrummie
IT NEW YEARS DAY!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Vampiree
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

BarmyBrummie
Vampiree: COFFEE, LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!!!!

Vampiree
yeah... but they want to drink... they say they want tea... i can't make them drink coffeee *cries* NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Well WATER, LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!!!! (Just tell them its a special type of vodka)

Vampiree
laughing out loud special type of c\vodka...OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I RAN OUTTA COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
OMG my mobile isn't working now!!!!!! First my TVs go dead and now my mobile won't send messages!!! Must be busy cus its NEW YEARS!!
Vampiree WATER!!!!!!!

Vampiree
OKAY! I GAVE THEM express coffee big grin i wanna call ye now abby big grin what's yer mobile number?

BarmyBrummie
It won't work cus you're in poland!!!

Vampiree
so what! ye can call wherever ye like!!! it's mobile phone!!!

BarmyBrummie
True but i don't think it will work still, i can't call out or send messages because the networks are so busy in britain. I will have to wait at least 2 or 3 hours until the network starts back up again now.

Vampiree
okay... but i still want to call ye big grin

BarmyBrummie
I will definately give you my number but imagine the cost of the call!!!! Texting would be cheaper. I've been trying to call my mom to tell her about all the televisions in the house practically blowing up but it won't go through and i am going to get in deep trouble for it.

Vampiree
f*ck it big grin i just wanna call ye and wish ye happy new year big grin it's important, right? and the sms.... ugh... i wouldn't hear yer bvoice big grin

BarmyBrummie
Okay then, have you got a mobile though? Send me yours.

Vampiree
ugh... try blahblahblah no number here big grin

BarmyBrummie
Okay, maybe you should PM it to me otherwise everyones going to get your number. I'll PM mine now.

BarmyBrummie
I can't call you, the god damn networks still busy!!!

Vampiree
maybe i'll call yer home number, eh? that HAS to work...

BarmyBrummie
OMG we talked!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOO!!!

Vampiree
OMG!!!!!!!! WE TALKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD YER VOICE!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
I heard yours. And again i have to say your english is amazing! You are very good and you remembered BRMB!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin

Vampiree
brmb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks big grin i'm lbushing big grin

BarmyBrummie
Its a BRMB party until 4am and the music is wicked! I'm dancing in my PJs! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Vampiree
yey! brmb!!!!!!! i'm listening to it too!!!! and my mates... they are gettin sober!!! everythin wonderful!

BarmyBrummie
What time is it in poland now anyway?

Vampiree
it's two am big grin

BarmyBrummie
It's only one here. Still, enough time to sober up before the folks get home!! evil face

Vampiree
hehe big grin i'm soo sober right now... but my mates... well... better stay quiet big grin

BarmyBrummie
At least they aren't being sick like me, then you'd be in a whole lot more trouble!!

Vampiree
ugh... okay.... i will not comment that while one of my mates is in the toilet, tryin to vomit and the other pretends that's she's not drunk... oh well

BarmyBrummie
Is there drunken singing? My uncle always sings when he's drunk

Vampiree
hi, i`m zuza

Vampiree
twas my mate erm... she's f*ckin drun... sorry for her...

Vampiree
naw, we're not singin big grin but if we would, we would sing: GOOOOOOOOLD, GOOOOLD, GOOOOOOOOOOLD, GOOOOOOOLD!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
your mate wrote that?

Vampiree
she wrote : hi, i'm zuza

BarmyBrummie
Goooold? You mean the song on BRMB?

Vampiree
naaaaah... did ye ever read the 'discworld' series?

BarmyBrummie
ummmmm, no. no

Vampiree
NO WAY!!!!!! terry pratchett's british!!!! ye gotta read it!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
I will buy a copy the next time i go to the bookshop. big grin

Vampiree
ye MUST!!!!! they're great!!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
I'll take your word for it and i will buy the whole series. Man thats going to be a whole lot of reading!! big grin Maybe i should buy the audiotapes......i am lazy after all!

Vampiree
READ YE IDIOT!!!!!! big grin anywho... i'm waitng for yer call big grin

BarmyBrummie
You want me to call now!?!

Vampiree
ye can big grin

BarmyBrummie
Okie smokie! It'll be really quick though cus i've not got much money.

Vampiree
okie dokie! i'm waitin!

BarmyBrummie
God it sounds really hectic at your house right now!! Must be all the vodka!

Vampiree
hahaha mate.... my friend dissapeared for a moment but she's back right now big grin

BarmyBrummie
She disappeared to get more VODKA!!!! laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
Vampiree what is your real name anyway? It just came to me that i don't know! laughing out loud

Vampiree
naaaaaaaaaaaah.... fortunately twas onlky a cigarette break big grin she's now using the good ol' shower to sober up and clean herself big grin and the other mate's cleaning the dishes while i'm gonna do the beds big grin all covered up, eh?

BarmyBrummie
The perfect crime! evil face evil face

BarmyBrummie
Oh god, the folks are back, I'M IN FOR IT NOW, BACK IN A MINUTE!!

Vampiree
GO AN HIT THEM HARD ABBY!!!!! GO, GO ABBY!

BarmyBrummie
Ohhhh yeah, arguements all the way!!! So far i've got 2 out of 4 tv's to work so we have got that sorted. My mom had a go at me saying that i had f*cked up the TV's and i must have been playing with them so i had a major benny (theres another brummie word, it means shouting, screaming, arguing) at her and now shes going to bed cus shes got to get up in 5 hours to do an 8 hour shift at work. HAHA shame on her!!! She shouldn't have left me on my own at New Years!!!!

Vampiree
heh big grin i'm gonna go to sleep now big grin happey new years abby big grin

BarmyBrummie
Happy new Year To you and all your drunken friends Vampiree!!! big grin
Maybe i should hit the sack aswell. I haven't exactly got a tv to watch! Goodnight everyone!!!!

DBZFan
Happy New Year!!!

Jason Horan
Happy New years everyone...man, I am so wasted I just got up and I've got a mega hangover...Happy New years anyway thumb up big grin

Lone_Dragon
-runs around- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

venomfan
did the symbiote ever get on gambit cuase i have no idea what this is

Paola
Happy 2004 every1!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Vampiree
HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!!!
abby: they're sober now!!!! wheeeeeeehoooooo!!!!

BarmyBrummie
YAY!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Vampiree
yay! big grin abby! hello, how did ye sleep?

Vampiree
Dorota Gaca, isn't it wonderful? big grin so short and .... wonderful big grin (sick) what's yers anyways?

BarmyBrummie
Very well but i've got bags under my eyes now!! And all the T.Vs are working again so YAY!!! Happy Dance
Oh and my real name is Emma Barlow!!

Vampiree
yay! hurray for the tv's!!! well, i could swear that your name is Abbigale (or sth like that big grin) but it's just me, right?

BarmyBrummie
Yeah, its just you. big grin

Vampiree
Oh well... don't expect that i'll start calling ye emma from now on big grin yer abby for me 4evah!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Thats fine by me!! thumb up big grin thumb up

Vampiree
big grin anywho.... uhm.... i'm sleepy big grin

BarmyBrummie
Me too, my dog woke me up too early. He was barking outside at 12:30 and i went crazy at him. I looked like death this afternoon.

Vampiree
hehehehe big grin i look like death all the time big grin so i don't have to worry that my oldies will find out how much we had drunk sick

BarmyBrummie
Your oldies?? I like that one! laughing My oldies don't know how much i drunk because they were too p!ssed to notice.

Vampiree
laughing out loud why are they pissed? bout the tvs?

BarmyBrummie
No, they were pissed up on drinkin too much cider......and bacardi, whisky, beer, vodka, rum......... big grin laughing out loud

Vampiree
laughing out loud lots of alkohol anyways, eh? big grin

Vampiree
alCohol you imbecile! *smacks herself on the head* YOU'RE TURNING ROOBY AGAIN! *smacks herself even harder*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>