if u was invited to a party...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
if u was invited to a party and later on u find out u have to pay would ya. cuz someone did that to their friends.

LanceWindu
Depends on how much it costs.

total metalhead
no id say 'f**k this' and bash them.

BLACKANGEL
say he charging you ten buck more on the stuff he brought.

so it would cost like 30 bucks

Veralidaine
sh*t no...not worth it.....

BLACKANGEL
their someone on the radio saying his friend did that to him.....his friends works on the radio to so both of them are arguing...its mad funny.

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
hes saying that he pay for everything so he should he should get his money back.....the other one saying he shouldnt have threw the party then. and plus he is charging them 10 more dollars more.

Fire
well I don't see anything wrong with asking money for a party, but you have to do it different, here's what I usualy do
they pay for their drinks, usualy at the price I buy them (so I don't have to pitch in) if they don't drink a lot they don't have to pay a lot big grin
and the first drink is always free to get them going

usualy I charge a lil extra like 10cts or so this allows me to raise the money I need to pay all my booze, even if it ain't all sold yet. then they can have the rest for free

§pearhead
words of genius, fire thumb up

Fire
well I think that's the only economical way to throw a party for 40-50 ppl. I just don't have the money to:
-Rent a place
-Hire a DJ
-Buy the drinks
and give it all away for free

Never heard anyone nagging they had to pay (not everyone has to pay tho, some ppl get special privileges but those are few)

§pearhead
well not only is it economical itll make u wanna do it again. why throw away 900 or more bucks/pounds/ whatever ur currency is when if u just play ur cards right u can get 500 of it back?

Fire
900????????? what kinda party do you throw my biggest party yet was a total of 450 or so, but I got lucky cause my DJ was a friend (so his playing was a Bday gift), my bar tenders were mates (no paying them), and the place was owned by my dad (so no paying them)

§pearhead
DJ's are a sh!t load expensive here in the US as is a lot of the other stuff and i don't know any DJ's personally...though now that i think about it, i could prolly somehow make a personal connection with one somewhere and get them

Fire
hmm
well lucky me then I only had to pay for the damn installation

BLACKANGEL
but see they have to pay to get in the party. they were just invited and now they have to pay to get in.

Aurora
I have been to a few parties that you paid to get into. Most were huge parties right off campus and they were great. Much better than an half-assed party with no music or drinks!

Gotwa
Sorry, I'd tell them to blow my mom or something.

SilverFighter
My friend did that to me once and I ask him, why? He told me that he only needed the money to buy more beer cuz they had just run out. So I did, I pitch in with some bucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.