Bring Back Naughty Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-man2
Crash bandicoot was great on the psone but its last 2 games on the ps2 have been utter crap! What the hell happend 2 Naughty dog? they could make a way better crash game than the wrath of cortex or nitro kart!!. if naghuty dog did a version of crash bandocoot X/S on the ps2 it wopuld be soooooooo class!.

Wat do u think?

i haven't played the ps2 crash games, but crash on ps1 is a classic and they were such great games...i don't see how they could possibly ruin such a great, fun, and easy to play franchise

total metalhead
i have Crash Bandicoot game on my cell phone yes

da f uck?

DBZFan
I've played Crash before, and it was cool.

MUSE(a band)_16
crash was cool!
but i think jak and dexter , and jakII are way better then crash!!!!!!!

SaTsuJiN
oh please, let naughtydog die.... all they did was give birth to another mario 64 clone..... and mario kart clone.... ew.

LanceWindu
Then a Mario Kart clone...

DracotheDragon
I didnt care for Naughty Dog Studios, but I do like the Crash series, and, yea, they basically are mario clone games, but who cares, theyre great games, and I haven't played Jak and Daxter or Jak 2 yet, are they any good?

spider-man2
Jak2 is awosume mate! my advice: Play it ! play it ! play it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.