I definately won't be listening to Eminem anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
I hate Eminem now. What he said disgusts me. I actually used to like him. I hope Eminem loses a lot of his fans for his racial slurs. I'm sure everybody has heard about this by now but in one of his old recordings he rapped, ""All the girls I like to bone have big butts/ No they don't, 'cause I don't like that n----- sh--/ I'm just here to make a bigger hit." I'll never listen to Eminem's music again.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i respect him cuz he speaks what he wants to speak. and i think thats great. i dont listen to him because i dont like most of his stuff but he is good. and im done.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
have u noticed most African American rappers diss white people and they have alot of white fans. so why would people hate eminem for a few racial slurs?

super shadow GL
yo im an Mc and im white so i respect everything eminem does and says because not alot of white rappers do that or make it.

slinger
It's not just any racial slur. He didn't say, "Black women have big bootys," he said the word n*****. I know I don't like being called one.

super shadow GL
i never heard him say that

slinger
If I were white, I still wouldn't respect or like Eminem anymore. It's not all about what color I am, it's about what he said. If he said something offensive about Asians, Hispanics, Blacks or whatever, he's still wrong.

loserib
hockey you are now my ****ng hero what you said makes perfect sence and just cuese you dont agree with sombodys personal oppionings doese not meen that the are bad artist it just meens that people dont all agree on the same thing if everybody did the world would be bery boring if we all stoped listning to artist becuese we dont have the same beliefs as them we prolly would not listin to anything seeing as most stars are assholes

slinger
The man said a racist word.

slinger
If you guys were black, I'm sure you guys would agree with me. I'm sure any other black KMC member agrees with me.

nazgulinthedark
see sir john smith! rasim! rap has racism! ha! country is better.

loserib
see this is why racism is alive and well and will still be a problom for many years to come cuese instead of finding out why he feels that way everybody is just going to blacklist him instead of talking to him about it and right now how many african/american rappers out there call white people honkeys in their lirycs stupid white boy or cracker i mean no one raises a fuss about them and about how everybody should stop listning to them i think its a double standerd you are alowed to be racist if you are african american but you are not if you are white

nazgulinthedark
YES!! ^exactly my point that i was to lazy to post!

thorC
what would happen if anyone of you who obscure sings those song?
this is Eminem. he is at center of attention.

SilverFighter
Eminem is not racist he is just another mainstream music artist seeking more publicity. You think all this controversy he is making is for real? Uh-uh the more publicity he gets the better for his record sales. All this is just business for him.

nazgulinthedark
peopl will buy more of something racist? messed

wicker_man
To be honest i couldn't stand Eminem from day one, his voice really irritates me far beyond any other artist.

nazgulinthedark
i don't like rap at all

crazy_c
It doesnt really affect me cos im not really into that music but i think it was a really stupid thing for him to say in a song.

thorC
big grin
exactly absolutely right.
everything depends on money in consumer pockets.
everything in this world is commercial.
why don't you think about his idea ? why he talk about this?
very simple. America is very sensitive country, and of coz everything is commercial. and commmercial is media.
AM I RIGHT
cool

Gotwa
Shouldn't have listened to him in the first place.

Bad Boy
OK, lets clear a few things up here!

Eminem recorded this song when he was 18!!! Written about a black girl that ****ed him over!

He's admitted that he was stupid and has apologised on more than one occasion!

Yeah he shouldnt have done it, and he knows it and must feel guilty! But it's daft to refuse to listen to his music because he might come up with something brilliant and then you would miss out!

Besides, he has many black friends, so how can he be racist???

nazgulinthedark
rap still sucks

h0ck3yh0rr0r
EDIT

SilverFighter
Some people would *cough* groupies/hardcore fans *cough*.

ThorC> Yup, money talks and people listen.

nazgulinthedark
no expression freaky....

slinger
The word n***** is a RACIST word. It's not a HAPPY word. It's a freakin RAAACIST word. R-A-C-I-S-T.

eminem is the man, says what he wants to say...that's why i like him

who cares?

total metalhead
this thread is frighteningly intense yes

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wow nigga. who cares. my friend is black and he doens't care at all. He might not like the person that says that word but he doesn't give a shit. thats y he is tight. It just means black in spanish. Negro= nigga.
many rap artists say it all the time so there is not racism there.

total metalhead
really??? my brothers black and if a white person calls him n**ga he gets real angry.

Gotwa
If it's racist why do black people call each other by it? smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well thats him. there is no need for racism when there is no racism.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its not racist gotwa when black rapper calls another one the nigga. and a white person trying to act black is a wigga. is wigga a racist word NO then y should nigga be a racsit word?

total metalhead
the reason its thought to be a racist word is purely historical. thats what the Europeans used to call the black slaves from Africa, and the word has survived from the black people relating the word to slavery. it (was) demeaning.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
True. but that was back then. is there slavery now?! yes there is but not in U.S.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
some people have stronger self-esteems and dont care what they are called. and that is a result in a good life. does that care about what they are called just get into a fight or eventually someone(s) gets killed,

total metalhead
no there isnt slavery in the US but that doesnt matter. the meaning of the word has changed over time from meaning 'slave' to just a generally racist term, like honky. language doesnt follow rules.

total metalhead
well there always be people like that. some of them dont really care what there called, they just want an excuse to cause violence. i guess its human nature.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wrong^ it depends on the person. if he has a strong self-esteem he wont give a shit what the other guy says. he becomes stronger and more powerful spiritually. if he reacts back to the arguement he becomes just as low as the one cussing. i think i've proven my point. i g2g bye be back later.

total metalhead
yeah thats what i meant! i wasnt disagreeing with what you said before i was just sayin that they're will always be people who get pissed when someone cusses them, but sometimes those people dont really care about what was said, they just want to commit an act of violence to make thmeselves tough or improve their image or wateva the f**ks going on in their heads. its in SOME people's natures.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well its good that we both agree smile

Gotwa
Racial slurs don't affect me, or my friends. Hell. I'll go through school, look for the crowd of black people walk up and just start using it, and I'm what you would call a Goth.

Call me a honky or whatever. Pfft. Oh and btw. Calling someone a jew isn't a racial slur. It can't BE a racial slur if it's not a race. Judaism is a religion.

total metalhead
yes that was most intelligent conversation ive ever had on KMC!!!

sadge
i put yes coz he might not have wrote that particular song another person could have

metal face
i like big butts and i can not lie

did that kid say country was better WTF?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ROFL yes that kid did say country was better. i almost had a myocardial infarction. (look it up if u dont know what it means)

loserib
my trip is ok white people can call each other honkey and african/americans can call each other nigga but when its a african american saying honkey or a white saying nigga everybody gets touchy but isnt that in it self us treating each other like we are difrent i mean having difrent rules for what we say or do defeats the pourpos of us all being the same

thorC
TOTALLY AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU. I'VE READ MANY SHIT AROUND HERE. BUT SOMETIME I .....
I THINK Y DON'T U STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT STUPID SONG THAT YOU WILL NEVER LISTEN TO. THE F**ING MAGZINE VIOLATED COPYWRITE LAWS. Y DON'T WE BLAME THE MAGAZINE NOT EMINEM!!!
wink wink wink wink

Ushgarak
WHOA! I don't care what the bloody hell you think, h0ck3yh0rr0r. I don't care if it is your opinion, it is foul and unacceptable. THis is the o9ne wanring you get, no comeback, no discussion. Say anything remotely like that again and you will be out of these boards, ok?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
WOW my first warning sad and im mostly a nice guy. well first time for everything. ok ush u dont care what i think, and i dont care what you think. thats great man. giving me a warning doesn't make sense. but since you dont want to discuss this it ok.

slashwristbarbi
I had very little respect for Eminem to begin with, 'cos to me his music seemed shocking, but in a way that was too over-the-top to be real, like he (or the managment behind him) was trying to be shocking to gain press attention, which leads to more public attention and bigger record sales. These 'new' comments really don't seem that new, cos Eminem has been there and done that before - and has anyone noticed how this has come after he hasn't released a single for a while? And his court case was held whilst he was away making his last album? It sems to be hyped up just to keep him in the public eye. Don't want to have offended anyone, buts just my opinion.

el_barto
ok let me clear this shit pile up. Firstly eminem is a dumbass ( i say that out of the highest respect ) dude eminem is realy STUPIDO he dont know what half of the shit he saying is hes just puting words together and making them righm get it ( and for other members u know i am a big eminem fan ) so just think of it this way. He is just saying this shit to get money and that is what the american dream is you wanna know what the american dream is i will tell it is DO ANYTHING TO GET COLD HARD CASH got it so eminem is just a guy cussing out and insulting other people to make money ( and i dont see anny of the people here shiting out the KKK and the NAZIS all i see u guys doing is hating movies and rap artist ) SO LET US ALL SHUT THE HECK UP.

el_barto
^ i bet half the shit i just said there didnt make anny sense but humor me i was in a hury

el_barto
dude i used to have respect for u man, now u just threw all my respect down the toilet sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
woah **** u too then. im not here at this forum to get respect. im just here to understand other peoples opinions. i really dont care if others respect me or not.

Aesma
I thought being a Jew is a race and religion? But I don't know, I'm not an expert.

Anyways, Eminem is an artist. If he didn't do this, someone would probably do it anyway. I don't glorify him in anyway, but I respect him for pushing the limits, and his skills in creating music. He could have done other things, but let him do what he does best. Besides, Eminem didn't become who he is without his fans. Eminem wouldn't be a big thing if he didn't do something great.

If you're going to hate, hate someone else, there are people far more filthier than him. And if you don't like to listen to him, just don't, follow Slinger. His music could influence people and such, but they did not have to listen to it. He makes the music and makes money. No one really wants to promote crimes against humans.

bunnies = omens
wasnt Em like in his teens when he made this?
Im not saying theres an excuse but even so the song is hardly saying kill black people is it? its messin with a sterotype

song sucks by the way im sure Em is embarrased by it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
if i was EM i wouldn't be embaressed. if he got balls he wouldn't be.
and i like your account name ^ bunnies = omens lolsmile

bunnies = omens
I guess thats a point but he probably is embarassed, he never says shit like that anymore.
But anyways Benzino is a *****, he seriously needs to take up a hobby or something lol.

And thanks about the user name hoCk3y wink

slinger
Please, someone just close this freakin thread. It seems a lot of white people think racism is "The Bomb".

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think ur messed up in the head slinger. u made this thread and now u say close it cuz u dont respect other peoples opinions. and i dont think racism is the bomb. people just like to **** up rich people from their sucess. Em is doing what he does. he has the balls to speak what he thinks is right. and i dont see eminem as a racist since more than half his friends are black. he's in group called D-12. he's only white man in it.

bunnies = omens
^ what he said

Extol
first of all it's fine that rappers talk about abusing women but when they say one racial slur then people get upset. second of all, i hear a lot about eminem speaking his mind, bull! Eminem originally rapped about positive things but he wasn't making money so Dr.Dre told him to exagerate the negative.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
thats true^ but dre just told him to. he didn't have to. either way he's good.

metal face
it sucks racism still exists today

its sad really

it sucks this came out, i guess, he made a mistake

maybe he doesnt feel like this anymore

i dont know, i dont own any em albums

i like some of his songs, cuz he's got a crazy flow and junk

i dont say the N word either, cuz im white, black people using it, that's their business but if it offends them when white people use it, why use it? why do you have yo use it? is it because you know you shouldnt? the forbidden word? is that it? you feel badass buy going around using it...ide like to know.....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dunno i dont like the "N" word either but my friends at school (black ones) dont really care

it's a freakin word...get over it everyone

if he has a mouth then he has every freakin right to say whatever the hell he wants...there's nothing else to it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
113 its useless. we've been saying that before. some peeps just dont get it.

it's not something to get though...it's just a fact

i find it hard to believe that people can be that thick...then again i've encountered a few

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yea.

michaelmyers
cheers that what the most funniest thing ive ever heard. "yo"? i mean its 2004 not 1996. and have u notice that Mc's and rappers speak and talk like they are doing there thing all the time. like the quote above, put a beat in the background and you got yourself a number one hit!

soz i changed some of the words for my own entertainment.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
stfu man. Anyone can talk how they want.

michaelmyers
fair enough. but i dont care. i got mugged a year ago for wearing baggy jeans and a pair of converse. they were like "****IN' GREBO! WE GONNA BASH U UP *****. DO U THINK UR 'ARD? U WANNA FIGHT? ILL KICK UR ARSE!" all this over what music i like? i mean music influences u. and if your listening to some ganster rapper telling u about how he is so hard then it relfects on to you. some people are smart enough not to get sucked into it. i dont mind some rap like in linkin park but all the mainstream stuff is just so crap that it makes me laugh, seeing them giving it all that on the tv and all.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
some people take music tooooo far. like the west vs east shit.
sucks that u got ur ass kicked sad did u at least fight back?

Steven
right on.......

h0ck3yh0rr0r
right on? right on what. right on the cheese? right on the table, book, paper, cup, tree, more trees, computer, moniter, camera, dictionary, shit, magazine, medicine, south park toys, bed, chair, sweater, panatlones, etc etc

lol

Gotwa
Anyways back on topic.

Eminem : Queer rapper who can atleast spout some good lyrics.

End of story kthxsuk. stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how is he "queer" when he is against the "queers"

BackFire
alright, people are getting too cought up and upset over this, I'm gonna close it now before it gets out of hand, which it's already come dangerously close to doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.