Oooh That Watson Sucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
if u love emma don not read further!!!!!!
mad !
yes
i hate emma she sucks!
she is so lame!
she doesn't even know how to act!
she didn't even read the hp 5 yet so y the h*** is she acting?!
i'll tell u y!
she wants to get famous only coz of hermy!
she uses hermy!
she should be kicked out!!!!

evil face sick rolling on floor laughing mad eek! laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

Camellia
If you hate her so much, why start a new topic about her? confused

Kitoky
Listen here you self-centered dork. I don't mind you saying your own opinion but if you're going to bash her get the facts first. And think twice about what's happening!
she didn't even read the hp 5 yet so y the h*** is she acting?!
Maybe she hasn't got the damn time to read the 5th book, it only came out this summer, about 5/8 of the world has not gotten it yet. AND Emma Watson has to concentrate on making the 3rd film and maybe she doesn't have the damn time to read the 5th book. We all understand this but it's people like you who puts something simple as this against her so it'll make her look bad.

There, I've thrown in my two cents. I will say nothing more.

punkyhermy
well you know this is what she said"ohh book five is soo big and heavy every time i open it i dont read a page and close it it seems so long"well miss perfect is such a bimbo that she cant even read a page of the book if she didnt have time why would she open it a few time and couldnt read it!
and perhaps you should learn how to read cuz i wrote clearly that "if you love emma dont read further" to make sure that you ppl should not get hurt about emma, but now that i think about it it looks like you really enjoy these threads i make dont you KITOKY you just love looking for my threads and love to read further when i write clearly not to, now let me guess you dont know how to read! eek!

punkyhermy
well a person has to vent out her frustration u know...
and i don't like it when people who own other actor hater threads tell me to close mine!

sauron
vent out frustration, this is your what, thrid thread on how you hate her, others have been closed....get the damn hint, i bet your one of those people who know EVERYTHING about harry pooter, and you have a case of antidisetablishmentarianism who wants to play herm, but got turned down am i right. if so your head is emptier than a hermits adress book

Kitoky
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

daeri
this threads are getting realy anoying..

raven guardia
all of you lay of punkyhermy!!! she warned all of you. u guys must just love looking 4 fights even I warned u on my thread so if you guys love the **** so much just leave, and you cant say she is a great person because you never meant her either so all of you (besides punkyhermy who is my friend) cry me a river build me a bridge and jump the h*** off of it. and all of u who say this is annoying, well wake up and smell the coffee because you are all annoying because none of you apparently cant read.

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Would anyone like some pepper jack?

Kitoky
*chuckles*
This is quite funny.

raven guardia
oh, yeah loads of laughs miffed

Camellia
Well I think it's funny! I'm with sauron and Kitocky!big grin

Joy2dWorld
punkyhermy, you cannot tell us NOT to read any further, any more than we can tell you NOT to express your own opinions, you're entitled to that.

meantime, we have the freedom to choose what we want to read or not - besides, we are capable of reading - obviously one of our biggest hobbies if you can tell - so it will be very hard not to do it here.

just be careful about what you say bcoz it is a reflection of your personality. hate is a very strong word - its usually what you feel only when another person has harmed you so badly - i wonder what Emma Watson has done to you?

you reap what you sow - you are sowing hatred - so dont be surprised that you are getting back the same thing now.

shanie623
I'll stay neutral on this because I'm really not a big Emma Watson fan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

First of all, punkyhermy, one thread is enough to vent your anger towards Ms. Watson. And YES, you have every rights to. This is a forum. smile

Please to all the other members of the forum, if this is really a forum-- stop gangin' up on punkyhermy. She is only stating what she thinks of Ms. Watson. I'm sure many of you have hated actors and actresses before because of the way they act on interviews. It shows the actors' true nature I guess. So just please stop gangin up on punkyhermy. And also, she said that if you love Emma or know that you would end up defending Emma anyway, then just leave her be. It is no use forcing someone to stop hating somebody. You are not just making punkyhermy sound like a fool, but you are also making yourself sound like one.

There. I stayed neutral as possible.

Joy2dWorld
like i said.. i'm not stopping her from hating, she can hate all she wants. i'm just curious why.

for all we know, maybe Watson really did something very wrong & I'd like to hear it.

let it all out punkyhermy, dont bottle it all up inside you or you'll explode, right? let everyone hear how bad Watson is, so everybody here can agree with you & be convinced that you're right to feel that way afterall..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.