a Thorey about Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterSkywalker
Well i thought about this for a while i was watching TPM.

when you seen Aurra Sting at the podrace shes spying on Anakin for Palpatine and has been since he was born and then she goes and reports to him and he then forsees him(Anakin) as his future Apprentice and he trys to think of ways to seduce him to The Darkside just think about what i just said.
any comments?

yerssot
well, Sing has to be there for a reason I hope...

but nothing is sure, hey, I haven't heared about her since a long time!
But that Sing folows him since birth... no, don't think that's true

Ushgarak
No, we can be prett certain that no-one at all had heard of Anakin until Qui-Gon found him.

bigsef2
except, of course, for sidious, who genetically engineered anakin, put him on tatooine, so hed be out of way of the jedi so they couldnt train him, and left aurra sing there to watch over him and make sure nothing bad happened to him.

sing could alsl explain how maul found out that anakin was on tatooine. there would not need to be a "Traitor" on the queens ship.

Ushgarak
But he wasn't looking for Anakin, was he? He was looking for the QUEEN! Anakin wasn't even in the frame at that point.

And you know what we think of the whole genetic engineering thing...

bigsef2
but sing would be palpatines eyes on tatooine. so she could call him up: "hey palpy, you know that nubian youre looking for, its HERE. send maul the hell over here right away to kick some ass! (and make sure they dont ruin your plans for anakinsmile)"

yerssot
"If the trace was correct, I will find them quickly master"
- Darth Maul

thank you, TRACE

bigsef2
oh well. i dont need sing to tell palpy stuff to beleive palpy genetically engineerred anakin smile

yerssot
*smacks big*
woops sorry, was that me? big grin

ToMacco
God in heaven! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) Genetically engineered? roll eyes (sarcastic) sad

yerssot
Welcome to the living To, this was already said a few times by big! Pay attention!

Julie
Who started this whole "Anakin's genetically engineered" bit....huh?

bigsef2
it is something i found on aldera.net. theres a whole essay there on it, and it was very very convincing, with TONS of supporting evidence. so i passed the idea along to these threads.

Julie
ohhh...I see. Some people think way too much about this kind of stuff. I haven't seen this essay, buit I still say that we ought to just stick with what the movies tell us about the characters

bigsef2
there actually wasnt much "speculation" at all. most of the evidence came from episode I itself. ever look on anakins cieling on tatooine? its got the same sith markings that are on darth mauls face. listen carefully to the score. when shmi is on screen, the sith music plays. you should check the essay out. i found it posed sound arguments.

Julie
Sound arguments aside...I feel like being stubborn on this issue.

At the end when Yoda talks to Obi-wan and says "the chosen one the boy may benevertheless grave danger I fear in his training" .... a few notes of the Imperial march were used...I think the music when Shmi is present could prob be along the same lines....meant to be ominous.

bigsef2
yeah, i bet theres sith markings in yodas home, too

Julie
You'd have to be lying on the ground to see them on the roof ...' Yoda's kinda short.

yerssot
don't trust aldera.net, they aren't the top site around!

And those paintings are used to show the future of Anakin (said somewhere; perhaps EpI snapshots)

Julie
There's a teaser poster that has Anakin walking and the shadow od Darth Vader in the background.....but that's just a teaser.

yerssot
that my comrade, is why it's called a TEASER poster

bigsef2
the markings are on the roof, the sith music does play with shmi, and im not going to be a broken record and repeat anything else. qui-gon did tell obiwan that his feeling on anakin being the chosen one depended on his point of view. theres evidence for it. as far as aldera.net goes, its far more up to date than this site. no offense, whoever you are doing this site, you obviously have an actual life outside of star wars. :-)

yerssot
the markings is something I told already,
and believe me we discussed the sith music already (damn Ush, you like to discuss!)

The music was there so it would create a mood for the next scene (remember the next scene is Maul arriving at Tatooine)

Ushgarak
I keep telling you, Aldera.net says its theories are for 'fun' only. And what do you mean by 'this' site? This forum has 3 affiliate sites.

I'm sorry, but you are SO wrong...

yerssot
they made some assumptions that are made here already,
and some of them are really far fetched and rest assure, a lot of those has been discussed here!

Julie
Music!...ahh yes very moving...I have all 3 cd's for TPM soundtrack.

Ushgarak
Darn. Posted big about this last night bit it got lost in the system.

To summarise:

1. yerss is right- the Sith theme only starts to play when we see Shmi because two seconds later it wipes to Maul's shop arriving, one of MANY instances where the jusic starts a second or two before the scene.
2. The markings on the house roof are merely echoing those in Luke's homestead (which in turn are tose that are actually IN the place where they filmed it). I suppose you think Luke's home is some sort of big Sith shrine as well, eh?
3.Qui-Gon did NOT tell Obi-Wan that Anakin being the Chosen One was down to point of view- you are making that up. All he said was down to point of view was whether Anakin was dangerous- nothing to do with him being the Chosen One at all, as Yoda makes clear later.
4. You don't have any convincing eviodence at all, just half-baked speculation. So don't expect anyone to take this 'genetically engineered Anakin' thing seriously, doubly so when it would knakcer the Campbell influences of the whole thing.

bigsef2
sorry, i assumed this site was only part of swmovies.net since its in big blue letters at the top of this page. smile this is where i got that info on the scene by scene.

and about the truth from a point of view statement, anakin being dangerous is in the context of him being the chosen one. obviously, from the councils point of view, the chosen one would not be dangnerous. therefore if they sensed danger in him, he would not be the chosen one. qui-gon was pointing out that the danger, and by extension anakins being the chosen one, is relative, depending on your point of view.

Julie
uh...huh.
Qui-gon is a very cool jedi, but a bit of a loose canon

Ushgarak
Bigsef:

a. The banner at the top is different according to whuch style you use. It says "Ep.ii.co.uk' at the top of mine and 'Killermovies.com' at the top of yerssot's.

b. Yoda clearly states that whether the boy is the Chosen One or not, he fears great danger in his training. So being the Chosen One does NOT make him safe. So Qui-Gon was merely talking about the danger factor, NOT him being the Chosen One.

GL has stated the Anakin IS the Chosen One. And clearly there WAS great danger in training him, to judge by the later films. So I have no idea why you would think being the Chosen One would make him safe.

yerssot
WHOA! hold on! How do you know what's on top of my page?

and Anakin was the Chosen One, but he knew anger, wich gave him the fall

Julie
Anger....very dangerous sad

yerssot
yep, that's the whole point!

Julie
ok....ya don't have to SHOUT...I'm right hear roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
SORRY!

but it's all about his age, Yoda was right, he went to the Dark Side

bigsef2
uh, oh. julies here. im about to see ALOT of "julie"s on the screen smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.