Andi's Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GrobanitE4_LifE
hope you like it...

"Hey mom? Did Angel come back yet?" Eleven-year old Andi Wood called out to her mom.
"Um..." Her mom said as Andi's owl, Angel, swooped in and landed on her shoulder. "Thanx Angel!" Andi said as she grabbed the letter off of Angel's leg. Angel flew up to her cage.
Andi took one look at the letter and ripped it open.
"MOM!!! I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!" Nancy Wood, Andi's mom, rushed over to her side and read the letter. She hugged her daughter.
"OLIVER!" Andi yelled. "I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!!!"
Oliver Wood came running down the stairs and read the letter too.
"Good! Now I get to pick on you without Mom knowing!" He joked.
"Ha ha," Andi said unenthusiastically then smiled.

GrobanitE4_LifE
"Are you sure that you've packed everything?" Andi's mom asked the night before Andi and Oliver had to leave for Hogwarts.
Andi gasped,"I forgot to pack my make-up!" And Andi dashed out of her room.
Nancy chuckled and left the room. Andi walked back in her room with her make-up bag in hand.
Oliver knocked on the door,"Hey Squirt."
Andi looked up,"Oh. Hey."
Oliver looked down at her bag. It was full of make-up! "Do you think that you have enough make-up in there?"
Andi chuckled,"Hello? Don't you know anything? It's so that I can get a really hott boifriend!!!"
"Oh... I knew that."
Andi rolled her eyes and finished packing.

The next morning, Andi and Oliver were running all over the house trying to get their stuff together.
But, when they got to the platform, Oliver immeadiatly went to go be with his friends. And Andi was left alone. When the trainman called for the passengers, Andi got a compartment all to herself. She got out her diary and began writing in it.
Just when she was almost done writing, the hottest guy came in her compartment.
"Is this seat taken?" the hottie said.
Andi was so speechless that she just nodded and he sat down.

GrobanitE4_LifE
He was the most gorgeous thing she had ever seen!
He just smiled, held out his hand, and said,"Hi. I'm Stephen. What's your name?"
Andi shook his hand and said,"Andi."
"So is this your first year at Hogwarts?" Stephen asked.
Andie nodded. "Yeah." She put her diary away. "What about you?"
"Same."
They talked for the whole train ride and Andie was really starting to like him! They were pretty much the same! Stephen was into the same stuff as her and he was flirting with her big time!!!!
"Andie? Maybe we could you know... Hang out sometime..." Stephen asked.
'YES YES YES YES!!!!!,' Andie thought. "Sure. Yea. I'd like that."
"Attention Hogwarts students, the train is almost arriving at the platform," The conductor said.
"Well, I'm going to get changed. If you want you can wait outside..." Andie said not really wanting him to leave.
He put on a puppy dog face and said,"But I wanna stay in here!" Then he smiled,"Just kidding. I'll wait outside the door and after you get changed then you can wait outside... yea you get it."
Andie smiled and he left so she got changed.
She walked out of the compartment and Stephen got in.
After he got dressed, she went in. They both sat on the same side.
Stephen faced her,"Andie? Do you have a boifriend?"
"No. Why?" Andie asked smiling and thinking,'OHMOIGAWD! HE'S GOING TO ASK ME OUT!!!!!!!'
"Do you want one?" Stephen asked moving closer to her.
"Sure." Andie said leaning in too.
"Good." Stephen said then he kissed her.

GrobanitE4_LifE
They kissed the rest of the train ride (it was only like 5 minutes. lol)
When they broke apart, Stephen said,"There's only one thing we should worry about."
Andie looked into his eyes,"What?"
"If we make the same house."
"We will," Andie said as Stephen put his arms around her,"We will."

At the sorting ceremony, Stephen and Andie held hands till it was their turn.
One by one, Professor McGonagall went down the list of first years. Then, it was their turn
"Williams, Stephen!"
Stephen squeezed Andie's hand for a brief second, then walked up to the Sorting Hat.
"GRYFFINDOR!!!"
Stephen smiled and walked down to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to a black haired boy, across from a bushy haired girl, and a red haired boy.
"Wood, Andie!"
Andie gulped and walked up to the Sorting Hat hoping that she would make Gryffindor. She looked over at Stephen and he smiled and gave her the thumbs up sign. Then she looked at the boy with the black hair. He was staring at her with great interest.
She put on the hat.
"GRYFFINDOR!!!!!"
Andie smiled and walked down to the seat next to Stephen and he kissed her on the cheek when she sat down.
Dumbledore stood up and made his usual speech.
Then the food apeared. Andie didn't realize how hungry she was until now.
"Andie? This is Harry, Hermione and Ron," Stephen said as he introduced her to the black haired boy, bushy haired girl, and the red haired boy. 'So his name is Harry,' Andie thought, as she got some mashed potatoes and ham.
Oliver walked over to Andie and hugged her and said,"Congratulations sis!!!"
The girl called Hermione said,"Oliver! I didn't know you had a sister!"
"She looks just like you," The boy called Ron said.
"Which makes her the hottest girl alive," Stephen said.
Oliver leaned down and whispered in Andie's ear,"Who is that?"
Andie giggled,"That's my boifriend, Stephen Williams. Why?"
Oliver looked sorta mad,"Oh no reason." Then he walked back over to his seat.
Stephen leaned into Andi and said,"Did I do something wrong?"
Andie giggled again," No! He's a little over protective over me. He's like a father to me more than a brother. He's my best friend." Andie cut a slice of ham and put mashed potatoes on it and ate it.

When the feast was over, the prefects led the first years to the dormitory. Stephen held her hand the entire time.
When everybody was all settled in, Andie and Stephen sat on the sofa talking, Hermione, Ron, and Harry close by. Harry still watching her.
Andie looked back at Harry. He had a lightining shaped scar and was (she had to admit) pretty handsome.
Stephen turned her head back to him,"Watcha lookin at?"
Andie just couldn't lie to him,"Harry keeps looking at me."
Stephen laced his fingers in hers, took a deep breath and said,"He likes you. When you walked up to the stool, he said, just loud enough for me to hear, 'Man she's beautiful. I'd luv to have some of that.' Of course I can't blame him." Stephen smiled.
Andie giggled. "Thank you for telling me that. But..." Andie said as she got up on her knees (so that he was looking up at her) with her arms around his neck,"I'm yours. Not his."
Stephen smiled,"You got that right."
Andie smiled too, and lowered down and kissed him.

(Harry and Hermione and Ron's conversation)

"Harry? HARRY! You've been staring at Andie and Stephen the entire time they've been on the sofa! What's the deal?" Ron asked.
"Oh mai gosh Ron! It's soooooooooooooooooo obvious! Harry likes her!" Hermione said.
Harry blushed. "Ok Ok Ok. I'll admit it. I do like her. But Stephen has her." He kept watching them kiss, with a twinge of jealosy.
"That's right. Stephen does have her. And you should respect that." Hermione said.
"They make a pretty good couple too," Ron said.
Harry sighed. "I'm going to bed," Then, still staring at Andie, he went up the stairs to the Boy's Dorm.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After about two minutes of kissing, Andie and Stephen broke apart, and Andie sat on his lap.
Stephen laid down with his head on the edge of the couch, with his arms around Andie.
After about 2 minutes, Hermione and Ron went up to bed. Holding hands.
Andie pondered about that, but after awhile she got tired. She looked up at Stephen, he was fast asleep.
She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

GrobanitE4_LifE
The next day, Andie found herself being shaken by Hermione. Suddenly she was in her dorm.
"Andie! You've overslept!!! Now come on! You're going to be late to class!" Hermione exclaimed frantically throwing Andie's robes on top of Andie's head.
"Hermione! Chill out and take a breather!!! Where's Stephen? And how did I get in bed?" Andie asked getting up and getting dressed.
Hermione sat on the bed and sighed,"From what Ron and Harry found out, you both fell asleep on the couch. You were laying on him and he must've woken up and carried you to bed. He's waiting for you downstairs."
Andie smiled thinking,'I'm so lucky.'
"Andie?" Hermione looked worried.
"What?" Andie asked.
"Harry likes you."
Andie smiled. "I know. Stephen told me. So anyway, what's up with Ron and you? You two were holding hands when y'all went up to bed."
Hermione blushed. "We're going out. I've liked him for awhile and so has he so he asked me out and I said yes!"
Andie got done getting dressed, so she went to the bathroom to do her hair and make-up.
"Andie! You've got no time for that!!!" Hermione checked her watch. "Breakfast is already over!" She checked her watch again,"Which means you've got..."
"Five minutes."
Hermione and Andie whipped their heads around and saw Stephen in the doorway.
Andie smiled but Hermione looked furious!!!
"You're not supposed to be up here!!" Hermione exclaimed.
"Oh Hermione don't have a cow!!" Andie said as she got done with her eyeliner. "Literally."
"Hey baby,"Stephen said as he made his way over to Andie and came up behind her and put his arms around her.
"Hey,"she said as she got done with her mascara. Next was the strawberry-flavored lipgloss.
"Are you done yet Andie?" Hermione said impatiently.
"Yup! All done. What do you think?" Andie asked as she turned around. Stephen's jaw dropped. She looked like a model!
"Andie!?! You look great!!!" Hermione exclaimed.
Stephen looked her up and down and said to himself,"Yes she does."
Andie giggled. "Oh stop it! Oh we better go if we don't wanna be late." And they walked out the door of the dorm and out of the Portrait.

When they got to the Great Hall where everyone was waiting for the classes to begin, everyone immeadiatley stopped what they were doing as Andie walked down the steps.
Including Harry.
Andie leaned into Stephen and whispered,"Why's everybody staring? Haven't they ever seen a gurl before?"
Stephen chuckled. "They're probably jealous of me."
Andie looked puzzled and stopped walking,"Why?"
"Because I have a gorgeous girlfriend."
"Oh."
When they got down to the bottom of the stairs, they went over to Ron and Harry, who was still looking at her.
"Hi Harry," Andie said politley.
"Hi..." Harry said, now staring into her eyes.
'Man he has gorgeous eyes...' Andie thought.
Stephen must've noticed that Harry wouldn't stop staring so he grabbed Andie's hand to remind Harry who Andie wuz going out with.
Meanwhile Ron had his arm hooked around Hermione's waist and it seemed like they were talking quietly, Hermione giggling everyonce in a while and Ron smiling.
Harry must've seen them cuz he asked Andie,"What's up with them?"
"They're going out," Andie said.
"Finally! They've been dropping hints ever since last year." Harry grinned.
So did Andie.
Just then, a pale boy with pale eyes and two thugs walked over to Andie and them.
"Potty, Mudblood, Weasel. Who's you're beautiful friend?" The boy asked looking Andie up and down liking what he saw.
Stephen put his arm around her waist.
"Go away, Malfoy." Hermione said. "She's taken."
"Yea. By me," Stephen said.
"Who are you?" Andie asked.
"raco. Draco Malfoy," He answered with a flirty smile.
"More like; Retarted. Retarted Freak," Andie answered firmly.
"Fiesty. I like them fiesty. I'm gonna have my eye on you Sexy," Draco answered and walked away.
"Can you BELIEVE him?" Andie asked. "I don't even know the guy, and don't think I want to."
Just then Professer McGonagall handed out everybody's schedule and said,"Classes are to begin in five minutes."
Andie looked at her schedule and Stephen's schedule. They had every class together and first was Potions.
They said goodbye to Harry, Hermione, and Ron and set off down in the dungeons.
As they walked down the dungeons, Andie shuddered.
Stephen stopped.
"You ok?" Stephen asked.
"Yea... Just cold that's all..." Andie replied.
Stephen put his arm around her waist as if protecting her and they kept walking.
When they got to the class, they got a seat in the back, and sat next to each other.
When the class started, Andie already hated Professer Snape.
He was rude and down right heartless.
Andie sighed as she grabbed Stephen's hand.
After the class was over, Andi and Stephen had Herbology next. And they had about 10 minutes in between so by the time they made it over to the greenhouses they had like 7 minutes left.
Andi and Stephen put their stuff down (in the back again) and went outside where they could sort of be alone.
Andi was leaning up against the wall, and Stephen was standing in front of her.
Stephen smiled and leaned in and kissed her loving her more each second.
After about a minute of kissing, they broke apart and Andi smiled and said,"That was nice."

GrobanitE4_LifE
Stephen smiled and took Andi's hand and led her into the Herbology class. They took their seats and held hands the entire time.
When the class was over, they had flying next, with ten minutes in between.
When Stephen and Andi were half-way there, Andi spotted Draco and his thugs. Draco smiled and walked in front of Andi making her and Stephen stop.
"What do you want?" Andi scowled.
"You," Draco said with an evil look in his eye.
"Yeah, well you can't have her. She's mine," Stephen said proudly.
Andi smiled, but Draco frowned, then told Andi,"I'm going to get you. You just wait and see." And with that, he blew Andi a kiss and walked on.
"Golly I hate him!" Andi said.
Stephen chuckled at that remark and said,"We better keep going or we'll be late for class."
Andi smiled and they set off.
By the time the class ended, Andi decided that flying was her favorite class.
When Madame Hooch, their flying teacher, dismissed them, it was luch time and Andi was starving.
When they got to the Great Hall, it was pretty crowded but not as crowded as the night before, and Andi and Stephen were able to get a seat to themselves.
"So. How do you like classes so far?" Andi asked Stephen once they got their food and sat down.
"They're ok. I like them the best because they're with you," he answered looking deep into her eyes.
Andi had suddenly just lost her appatite (sp?) because of him looking at her with such interest. Like her really cared for her.
"You wanna go back to the dormatory?" Andi asked,"We have about an hour left."
"Ok. Let's go," Stephen said standing up with Andi taking her hand and leading her up to the dormitory. They found that it was empty and Andi was relieved for that.
"So. What should we do first? Make-out?" Stephen asked then brushed his lips on hers,"Or make-out?"
Andi chuckled and sat on the sofa. Stephen sat next to her, smiled, then kissed her.
Within a few seconds, Stephen's kisses deepened and Andi laid down with Stephen on top of her.
After about two minutes of kissing, Andi heard the portrait open and close. She pushed Stephen off of her and dragged him to a dark corner so they could spy on the people coming in.
"Ron? Are you sure we should do this? We've only been dating for about 2 days..." Hermione protested as she sat on the couch.
Andi gasped and Stephen put his hand on her mouth to hush her up.
Ron kissed Hermione and soon they were doing the exact thing Andi and Stephen were doing.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Andi asked aloud as she stood up.

GrobanitE4_LifE
Ron got off of Hermione immeadiatly, and turned to look at Andi.
"GOSH! You scared me Andi!" Hermione exclaimed as Ron got off of her.
Andi chuckled as Stephen and Andi walked over to Hermione and Ron.
"So. Y'all had the same idea as us huh?" Stephen asked smiling.
"Evidently." Ron answered.
Suddenly, Andi got an idea.
"How about this Saturday, we go on a double date? Mai brother told me about this really beautiful patch of land sorta far from here but still on the Grounds. We could have a picnic!" Andi exclaimed.
Ron looked at Hermione, who looked at Stephen who looked at Andi, who asked Hermione,"o you want to Baby?"
Hermione blushed at that nickname. It was obvious that Ron had been talking to Stephen, because Stephen smiled.
"Sure. That sounds like fun,"Hermione decided.
"So it's settled. We'll meet out in the Great Hall at let's say 11:30?" Stephen suggested.
"Sure. That sounds great." Ron and Hermione said.
Just then the bell rang sigaling that they had 5 minutes to get to their next class.
"Well, we better go. See you tonight!" Hermione said and they all left the Common Room.
The rest of the week went by to slow for Andi's liking. She just couldn't WAIT for Saturday!
That night, after classes and dinner, they had about 3 hours before bedtime.
Andi and Stephen decided to find Hermione and Ron and ask them if they wanted to go on a walk with them. Of course they said yes.
As they started walking around the school, they were talking and having a great time. Just then Hermione's eyes got big and she says,"ANDI! I really need to talk to you! Without them around cuz it's private!"
"Aw! But we want to hear!" Ron said, "You're not going anywhere!" Then Ron put his arms around Hermione's waist the held her.
Hermione struggled to get away from Ron. Once she did she said,"No I'm really serious! We'll just be a minute! And please don't follow us!!!!" Hermione kissed Ron and then grabbed Andi's arm and they ran far ahead into another corridor then into another.
Finally Hermione stopped running. Andi bent over and put her hands on her knees trying to get her breath back.
"What's up?" Andi asked.
"I know this might sound silly, but I have nothing to wear to the date you planned on Saturday," Hermione exclaimed.
Andi looked up at Hermione,"THAT'S IT???????????!!!!!!!!!!?????????"
"Well... Yea!" Hermione said.
"Why couldn't you say it in front of Ron?" Andi asked still yelling.
"Well....... I told him that I would be wearing something really sexc but the thing is.... I don't have anything that's sexc... And I was really hoping that you could help me!" Hermione said eagerly.
"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" Andi exclaimed.
"And why are you yelling?" Someone said.
Hermione and Andi whipped their heads around to find Harry standing there.
"Harry! You scared me! What are you doing here?" Andi said.
"Just walking. Where's Stephen?" Harry asked.
"Oh they're back there somewhere. Hermione had to talk to me without them so they're waiting for us back there," Andi explained.
"Good because I really have to tell you something. Hermione? Could you give us a minute?" Harry asked.
"Um. Sure. I'll go find the bois." And Hermione left.
Andi turned to face Harry. "So what's up?"
Harry looked deep into her eyes. "I really really really like you..."
"Yea I know... Hermione told me." Andi said.
"Yea but I wanted to tell you myself and..."Harry said.
"And what?" Andi asked.
Suddenly Harry touched her cheek and ran his fingers through her hair.
Andi's heart began to race, and she thought,'Stephen's never done that to me.'
Just then, Harry leaned down and kissed her.
After about 1 second, Andi realized what happened and pushed Harry off.
"HARRY!" Andi exclaimed and ran.
"Andi!? I'm sorry!" Harry said running after her. "STOP ANDI!!!!"
For some reason, Andi's legs stopped working and she stopped and turned around. "What?"
Harry caught up to her and said,"Andi I'm sorry. It's just that.... I really like you and I want you to be mai gurlfriend."
"But I'm.." Andi started.
"Going out with Stephen I know." Harry finished. "But I just wanted to let you know that Stephen told me he's only going out with you because he's desperate. He told me that he thinks that you're annoying but he won't break up with you because he thinks that you're a good kisser."
Suddenly tears came to Andi's eyes. Then she looked up at Harry. "You're lying." She tried to run but Harry caught her hand.
"Andi. Why would I lie to you? I..... love you." Harry said slowly.
Andi snatched her hand away and ran straight to Stephen's arms and cryed, then she slapped him.
"What was that for?" Stephen asked alarmed.
"Harry told me that you said that you really don't like me and that you think that I'm annoying and that the only reason that you won't break up with me is because you think that I'm a good kisser!" Andi said.
Just then Harry ran up.
"What?" Stephen said.
"Is it true?" Andi sobbed.
Stephen glared at Harry.
"TELL ME THE TRUTH! IS IT TRUE?" Andi yelled.
"Yes. It's true." Stephen said then walked away.
"Told you." Harry said quietly.
Andi turned to face Harry. Then she threw herself into his arms and cried harder.
Ron and Hermione just stood there watching as Harry lifted Andi's face to face his. Then Harry kissed her.
They kissed for awhile then Hermione said,"I'm terribly sorry to break up y'all's kissing but we really must go."
"Ok." Harry said as he wrapped his arm around Andi's shoulders and Andi wrapped her arm around his waist and they walked back to the Common Room.
When they got back, Andi and Harry sat on the couch and Ron and Hermione sat on another couch.
When Andi and Harry sat down Andi said,"Harry? I'm really sorry I called you a liar..."
"It's ok. I upset you." Harry said looking into her eyes.
"No it's not ok. I should've known that Stephen was too good to be true." Andi said, her head hanging.
Harry lifted her head with his finger on her chin and said,"It's ok. Forget about him. He's a jerk." Then Harry kissed her briefly then said,"By the way. I never did properly ask you out. Andi. Will you go out with me?"
"Yes Harry. I will. Oh that reminds me." Andi said wiping her tears away. "I orginally planned a date on Saturday for Ron and Hermione and Stephen and me but since Stephen's out of the picture, will you go with me?"
Harry smiled. "Of course."
"Good." Andi replied then Harry kissed her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday came quickly.
When Hermione and Andi got their outfits on Andi did her make up first then she did Hermione's.
When they got down, they examined themselves in the mirror. They looked great! Andi wore a black mini skirt with a pink tube top and pink flipflops. And she had her hair down, and triangle earrings.
Hermione wore the same outfit but instead of a pink shirt she wore a red shirt. She had her hair up in one of Andi's famous "Messy but still totally cute bun", with star earrings.
When they got ready to go downstairs, Hermione went down the stairs first. When she got down to Ron she spun around for him to examin the work Andi did.
"Damn!!!!" Ron said.
"Ron!" Hermione said then Ron kissed her.
"Ok now that we've seen Hermione where's Andi?!" Harry said impatiently.
"I'm right here." Andi said sexily as she walked down the stairs.
When Harry saw her, his jaw dropped.
"Wow! You look great!" he said.
"Yes she does," Someone said behind them.
It was Stephen.
"What do you want?" Andi said glaring at him.
"Another chance." He answered.
"To bad. I'm Harry's now." Andi said then kissed Harry full on the mouth.
When she finished kissing him, she said,"Hermione? You have the basket?"
"Yes."
"Then let's go." And with that they left Stephen stunned.

GrobanitE4_LifE
"Are we there yet?" Hermione complained.
"Almost. We don't have very far." She answered.
Andi had led them into some woods and Hermione was getting a little scared.
"Yea Andi... We've been in here for awhile..." Harry said.
Suddenly Andi stopped and turned around.
"Don't you want to be with me?" Andi said with a flirty pout.
Harry smiled and put his hands on her face. "Of course." Then he kissed her.

Hey guyz! i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that this is really short but I'm really hungry! i'm going to write sooooooooooooooooo much more later!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.