love is blind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
ok here it goes.

we see a place called gangster dancing. we go indside and here the song stand up. we see gurls dancing.

Mr. Deny: stop, stop. You have it all wrong. For once Jovana can you get this dance write.

Jovana: I didnt get any sleep yesterday what do except from me.

Mr. Deny: I except you to get this dance right. Mr.Deny looks at his watch. Its time to go. See all of yall tommorrow. Jovana You better get the dance right tommorrow.

Jovana: oh please.

Jasmin runs up to Jovana.

BLACKANGEL
dont reply yet SSG. its bid turn to reply

super shadow GL
ok

BLACKANGEL
if anyone wants to jion u could we still have people left

BLACKANGEL
Rula: her sister
Precious: secound best friend
Lora: her enemy
Litta: her best friend enemy
Jovana parents
Davon: her boyfriend
Darole: her best friends boyfriend

these people are left

super shadow GL
come on people sign up i trust its going to be fun

nazgulinthedark
can i join?

BLACKANGEL
yeah who do u want to be

nazgulinthedark
um...lora..the enemy evil face

BLACKANGEL
alright.

nazgulinthedark
muhahahahaha! evil face

super shadow GL
is there anyone else?

super shadow GL
luv ya BA

BidMyBlood2Run
Jasmin's face glistened with sweat. She dabbed her face with the dry towel around her neck. "He doesn't know what he's talking about, girl. You looked great out there." She casted an annoyed look at Mr. Denny who wasn't looking. She then looked back to her friend and smiled. "So, what are we up to tonight?"

LarryTheArch
((guys create a sign-up thread for Love is Blind, and ask people there if they want to be a character in this rp))

Paul walked up to Jasmin, interuptting her conversation with jovanna... "Jasmin, would you like to dance?"

tigereyes456
i want to play Litta...what is she like?

BLACKANGEL
(( litta: shes a good friend to lora. shes likes to do evil pranks and has a big mouth))

Jovana looks at Paul. Well just cut in our conversation. Ill meet you in the back Jasmin. Ill be with Davon. Jovana walks away.

LarryTheArch
((veronica put quotation marks around sentences where you're talkin, makes ti easier to read. K honey?))

BLACKANGEL
Jovana walks to the back seeing Davon. Hey sweety what are you up to.
Davon gave Jovana a hug and touch her butt. Im not doing anything.
Whats that smell Jovana said. Oh nothing why? Are you smoking? Didnt you say that you quick smoking. Damn Davon cant you just stop. Davon
voice got loud. Hey its hard to quick. It took me a week to quick said Jovana. Thats you Davon said to Jovana. Look im not going to speak to you until you stop smoking. look sweety ill stop please dont do this to me. Fine but you have to stop ok. ok said davon.

BLACKANGEL
oh now i see it. ok fine.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( Black Angel can u quote your dialgue please, it's easier to read ))

She pulled away from Paul with a smile. "I would baby, but I'm all sweaty. I'm going to go take a shower in the back." She quickly kissed him. "Are you going to stay here or go home?"

LarryTheArch
Paul smiled. "As long as your here Jasmin, Im not leaving..." He watched her leave fro the showers. "Hurry Back"

nazgulinthedark
((i'm here now! big grin))

BidMyBlood2Run
She turned around and grinned. "Me rush a shower? Never." She stuck out her tongue playfully at him. She walked into the back room and took her long golden hair out of the ponytail she had it in and brushed it out. She then stepped out of her practice clothes and turned on the hot water, waiting for it to get warm. She searched for a clean towel in the closet and found one. Most of the towels had to go to the cleaners, she hoped it wasn't her turn to take them. She got into the shower. The hot water felt so good.

LarryTheArch
Paul was tempted to "surprise" Jasmin in the shower the again, but considering the painful bruise he still had on his... waist, he reconsidered.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( eek! laughing out loud .... g2g, be back in a little while... I'm still not home, and borrowing a computer ))

LarryTheArch
((oh... cya in a little while hun, just reply 2 after it later...))

nazgulinthedark
((bye bye))

BLACKANGEL
Jovana waits for Jasmin in the back. " what is taking her so long".

BidMyBlood2Run
She got out of the shower, dried off, and got dressed into leather pants and a black tank top. She dried her hair, there was no way she was going out with wet hair. She then applied her make up. Jasmin found Jovana back stage. "Hey." She smiled. She immediately sensed there was something wrong, probably between her and Davon. "What happened? What's wrong?"

LarryTheArch
Paul bit his lip. He was begging to wunder where she was...

BidMyBlood2Run
(( I guess now it's my turn to wait for Blackangel laughing out loud ))

LarryTheArch
Paul walked to the back where he saw Jasmin and Jovanna. "Hey sissie, whuts up?" He glanced lovingly momentarily at Jasmin.

BidMyBlood2Run
She playfully shoved him. "Hey, you're not supposed to be back here."

LarryTheArch
He winked. "So? You're not going to turn me in... uh, are you?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"Maybe." She grinned. "But if I didn't turn u in for sneaking into the shower, then I don't think I'll turn you in for this." She winked back.

LarryTheArch
"You did something worse than turn me in." he looked down at his waist.
He kissed her playfully.

BidMyBlood2Run
"You brought it upon yourself." She grinned and then kissed him back.

LarryTheArch
"Well yes..." A wince of a memory of pain entered his mind, and his eyes invluntarily narrowed.

LarryTheArch
((Bye my dove))

tigereyes456
sorry i want to play her!

BidMyBlood2Run
(( confused I'm confused blink I was thinking they did something totally different... confused ))

LarryTheArch
((IM PAUL AND BIDSYS JASMIN!))

"UH... Jovanna? Why aren't you saying anything?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"Because she's probably trying to block us out." She kissed Paul's neck. "I don't think she wants to know about our love life." She winked at Jovanna.

LarryTheArch
"we've only been dating for a month... I don't know why shes not dealt with it yet..." He kissed her on the mouth.

BidMyBlood2Run
She kissed him back. They actually didn't have a love life since their relationship just began, but it was beginning to look good.

LarryTheArch
"Would you care to dance now Jasmin?" He bowed respectfully and cutely.

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked at Jovanna who still seemed to be deep in thought. "Sure." She placed her gym bag down on the floor she used to carry her outfit and clothes to and from work.

LarryTheArch
Paul waited, fearful of going after her "See ya in a bit."

BidMyBlood2Run
She went to put on some music. She put on 'Get Low' and then waited for Paul on the dance floor.

LarryTheArch
((Hold on, I need the lyrics... that wouldnt happen 2 be that reap song that has the Ying-Yang twins in them, would it?))

LarryTheArch
((figured it out))

Paul slwoly moved out with Jasmin and danced with her, moving his body in rythym with her suggestive and provokitive moves.

BidMyBlood2Run
She danced close to him, with the same movements that she danced to at the club, and then mixing in her own style. Of course she couldn't touch the guys at the club, other then the dancers, but that didn't matter now.

LarryTheArch
Paul stopped thinking, and moved with his instincts, moving steadily closer to Jasmins face the entire time.

BidMyBlood2Run
She moved close and turned around so she was facing away from him, but she continued dancing, brushing up against him.

LarryTheArch
He leaned in close. "You're the most beautifal girl I've ever seen..."He pressed himself close against her moved with her rythym

BidMyBlood2Run
"That's why you fell for me." She smiled as she continued dancing. They hadn't turned off the lights and the dance floor was beginning to get hot.

LarryTheArch
"Its not the only reason..." he playfully licked her earlobe.

BidMyBlood2Run
She giggled and turned out to face him. She wrapped her arm around his shoulder, bringing herself closer so they were only inches apart.
(( where's BA?? ))

LarryTheArch
((dunno? u staying up wit me luv?))

He lookedinto her eyes and slowly moved in to kiss her.

LarryTheArch
The mix CD ended its rpeviosu song and moved on 2 Rollout... (u do know whut that one is, right?)

BidMyBlood2Run
((no, I don't ))

LarryTheArch
((ill get the lyrics... ps post on end of page 3))

LarryTheArch
((Lryics follow

{Chorus - roll out! in background}
I got my twin glock. 40s, cocked back
Me and my homies, so drop that
We rollin on twenties, with the top back
So much money, you can't stop that
Twin glock. 40s, cocked back
Me and my homies, so drop that
We rollin on twenties, with the top back
So much money, you can't stop that

Now where'd you get that platinum chain with them diamonds in it?
Where'd you get that matchin Benz with them windows tinted?
Who them girls you be with when you be ridin through?
Man I ain't got nothin to prove, I paid my dues
Breakin the rules, I shake fools while I'm takin 'em, whewwwww!
Tell me who's your weed man, how do you smoke so good?
You's a superstar boy, why you still up in the hood?
What in the world is in that BAG, what you got in that BAG?
A couple a cans a whoop ass, you did a good ass job of just eyein me, spyin me

Man, that car don't come out until next year, where in the **** did you get it?
That's eighty - thousand bucks GONE, where in the **** did you spend it?
You must have eyes on your back, 'cause you got money to the ceiling
And the bigger the cap, the bigger the peelin
The better I'm feelin, the more that I'm chillin
Winnin, drillin and killin the feelin
Now who's that bucked - naked cook fixin three - coast meals?
Gettin goosebumps when her body tap the six inch heels
What in the world is in that ROOM, what you got in that ROOM?
A couple a gats, a couple a knives, a couple of rats, a couple of wives
Now it's time to choose

Are you custom - made, custom - paid, or you just custom - fitted?
Playstation 2 up in the ride and is that Lorenzo - kitted?
Is that your wife, your girlfriend or just your main *****?
You take a pick, while I'm rubbin the hips, touchin lips to the top of the dick
Now tell me who's your housekeeper and what you keep in your house?
What about diamonds and gold, is that what you keep in your mouth?
What in the world is in that CASE, what you got in that CASE?
Get up out my face, you couldn't relate, wait to take place at a similar pace
So shake, shake it

{(Chorus) 1/2x}

Get out my business, my biznass
Stay the **** up out my biznass, ah
'Cause these bitches all up in my shit and it's my business,
My biznass
Stay the **** up out my biznass, 'cause it's mine, oh mine
My business, my biznass
Stay the **** up out my biznass
'Cause these bitches all up in my shit... {fade} ))

BidMyBlood2Run
She pulled away from his kiss grinning. "No kissing on the dance floor." She teased. Of course that wasn't a real rule, but she loved to tease him.

LarryTheArch
"Yes. Then why are they doing ti?" he pointed out a couple that were really going at it. He kissed her again, more roughly and passionitaly.

BidMyBlood2Run
She barely kissed him back, hightening the sexual tension between them. She still danced. Sometimes she teased too much, it was something she had to work on doing less, she knew it. "Be good." She grinned. She whiped her hair around wildly.

LarryTheArch
Some of it whipped into his face and he winced at the slight sting. "ouch." he said, barely audible

BidMyBlood2Run
(( She wasn't that close... ))

LarryTheArch
((shes got long hair, uve said so yourself... shifty ))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( fine.. be difficult stick out tongue laughing out loud ))

She looked up and gently took his head between her hands. "I'm so sorry." She lightly laughed. "Are you ok?"

LarryTheArch
He decided to play along...
"No. It hurt so much! My mouth needs a kiss to make it better."

BidMyBlood2Run
She grinned, knowing he was kidding, but she kissed his lips passionately. She pulled away smiling. "Feel better?"

LarryTheArch
"Much... when do you get off work?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"I'm off now. I'm just waiting for Jovanna."

LarryTheArch
"well... Wanna geta drink?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She nodded. "Sure." She was getting hot from dancing anyways.

LarryTheArch
((where r u in the Mafia: Role play?))

Paul walked Jasmin to the bar stool... "I'd like a Corona beer, and she would like a..." he glanced at Jasmin glistening face.

BidMyBlood2Run
"The same." She smiled. "With lime."

LarryTheArch
"...two Corona's and one iwth a lime, please?" the bartender nodded.

BidMyBlood2Run
She leaned on the counter with one arm as she glanced over at him. "So, how are u and Davon?"

LarryTheArch
He involintarily became scared whenever Davon's anme was mentioned. Althouh he was a "friend" he still was scared fo him. "He's... he's just fine." paul looked away from Jasmin.

BidMyBlood2Run
She noticed this and decided to end the topic and pick another, even though she didn't know what to talk about. The bartender gave them their drinks and she took a sip from hers.

LarryTheArch
e took a deep drink from his drink. "So... um, hows your family?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She laughed. It wasn't the usual conversation she would expect from him. "They're good." She sat there and admired him briefly. A smile crossed her lips, she didn't want to stare at him and make him feel uncomfortable so she glanced away taking another slug from her beer.

LarryTheArch
He on the other hand, stared at something he shouldnt be... as moronic as it is.

BidMyBlood2Run
Her eyes wandered back over to him and she blushed lightly.

LarryTheArch
He pulled his eyes from hers, and took another sip of his drink. He started to rub his leg up against hers.

BidMyBlood2Run
She rubbed her leg back against his a little, and knew if she didn't say anything they would end up making out on the bar top. "So... doing anything tonight?"

LarryTheArch
He has the sudden urge to say "You", but he thoguht better of it. "Only you." then he thought... 'smooth... that was much, much better...'

BidMyBlood2Run
She laughed. "You're evil." She joked. She smacked his thigh gently.

LarryTheArch
He leaned over and kissed her on he lips heavily. "Hey lovebirds don't get to rough." the bartender said without a trace of emotion. "You know after this place closes we're gonna be all over the top of the bar...?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She blushed and cover his mouth with her hand. "He doesn't mean it." She told the bartender. "He just has an odd sense of humor." She pretended to laugh.

LarryTheArch
"No i'm no-" his mouth was suddenly covered wih her hand. He licked it.

BidMyBlood2Run
The bartender just looked at them, rolled his eyes, and walked away to help another customer. She removed her hand from his mouth and wiped it on his shirt. "I don't think he wants to know that the bar he serves drinks on is the same place we make out." She told him quietly.

LarryTheArch
"...or do other things... notice how he no longer puts his hands on the bar after he learned that that couple had sex on the bar..." The bartender overheard it. "Don't EVEN think about doing it on this bar." he said, and then he winked, uncharacteristically

BidMyBlood2Run
Jasmin laughed, she could feel her cheeks getting red.

LarryTheArch
"Well... what an... intersting conversation. So uh... yeah, um..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She smiled, and nodded. "It doesn't surprise me that much." She winked, and drank some more of her beer.

LarryTheArch
"just a half-four until closing time..." he licked his lips longingly at her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She quickly finished her beer and ordered another. She liked him, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go all the way with him so soon. They had just been going out for a month.

LarryTheArch
"...For the making out part." he finsihed.

BidMyBlood2Run
She had just about finished her second beer when he finished his sentence. "I know." She lied, beginning to feel alittle dizzy from the rush of beer she just chugged.

LarryTheArch
"Sure?" He wished she knew her well enough to tell if she was lieing. He took another drink. He was a much more expeirienced drinker than her, but she wasnt... ((get drunk...))

BidMyBlood2Run
After her second she soon recognized she was on her fourth. She didn't feel dizzy anymore, but that's probably because she didn't get off of her stool and try to walk yet.

LarryTheArch
"How long have we been *chokes* dating again?" he put an arm around her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She felt really hot from all the beers she drank. She thought about the question for a moment. "A little over a month." She said, a little unsurely. She cuddles against his arm as she still sat on her bar stool.

LarryTheArch
"The bar is closing! Everyone but employees and their guests out!"

BidMyBlood2Run
Jasmine began to feel a little tired, but not too bad. The beers in her actually made her feel pretty good. She ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it away from her face. "Wow, it's hot in here."

LarryTheArch
"Well I did turn the furnace up a lot a while ago.. or was that something else...?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She laughed, you could tell by her laugh she was drunk off her @ss. She patted his shoulder and accidently fell off of the stool and on the floor. She was on her back, still laughing hard.

LarryTheArch
Paul wasnt that drunk. He knew that she would let him DO anything to her that he wanted... but he wasnt so sure. "Time to make out!" he layed on topof her and kissed passionatly.

BidMyBlood2Run
She kissed him back deeply as she closed her eyes. She roamed her hands along his back and then one up to the back of his head where she sifted her fingers through his hair.

LarryTheArch
He rolled her over, still kissing, carresing her everywhere.

BidMyBlood2Run
She stradled over him as he laid on the floor. She ripped his shirt off and then continued to kiss him.

LarryTheArch
"How far are you going to go?" he asked, a little surprised?

BidMyBlood2Run
"Why?" She stopped kissing him. "Do you want to stop?" She was confused, she thought he wanted this. She thought every guy wanted this.

LarryTheArch
"You're drunker than me... You don't know what you're doing. I can go through with this if you're drunk.."

BidMyBlood2Run
"I'm not drunk." She lied. She began to unbuckle his belt as she leaned down and kissed his neck.

LarryTheArch
"You are VERY drunk." his handsmoved down to hers, and he jerked them away. "I don't want you like this!"

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked down at him, shocked. "I thought you were begging for this." She told him sternly. "And now you're going to say no because I had a couple of beers?!" She got off of him and walked into the back room, slamming a locker that was left open.

LarryTheArch
He stood up and wobbily ran after her. "Jasmin!"

BidMyBlood2Run
She had gotten dizzy from moving too quick and she fell against the lockers, sliding down to the ground before he came in. She was sitting on the floor when he entered. She looked up at him, mega pissed.

LarryTheArch
"I'm sorry but i can't do it like this..." He helped her up, only to get slapped...

BidMyBlood2Run
She leaned against the lockers to balance herself after she slapped him across the face. "Then have fun with your hand, Paul." She scoffed. She began to walk out of the back room, but her head began to hurt. She held one of her hands up to her forehead as she used the other to keep herself balanced against the wall. Her head began to throb with pain from a headache and she lowered herself to the bench in front of the lockers. She lowered her head and covered her face with both of her hands.

LarryTheArch
"My hand hurts sometimes after... Thats not the point" he corrected himself. "Uh... are you alright Jasmin?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"No, I'm not f***ing alright." She muttered. "My head feels like it got split open by an axe."

LarryTheArch
He ran up to her. "Here." he offered her his lap.

BidMyBlood2Run
She pushed him away harshly. She didn't look at him, she kept her eyes on the ground, and as soon as she pushed him she covered her face again. She tried rubbing her temples, but that didn't help. "Oh shit, I think I'm going to throw up." She said quietly as she moved her arms to around her stomach, she gently rocked herself back and forth as she sat on the bench.

LarryTheArch
"Ah crap..." He moved behind her and started to massage your arms. "don't think about it..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She was able to surpress the nauseaus feeling for a few minutes and she thought it went away, but it quickly rose from her stomach to her chest and she ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her, and hurled.

LarryTheArch
"Oh god..." he ran to help her, but the door was locked. "You okay hunny?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She didn't respond, instead she threw up again until there was nothing left in her stomach. She flushed the toilet and hovered over the sink and cleaned her mouth and rinsed it out with water, trying to get rid of the bitter taste of vomit. She then slumped onto the floor. She began to break out into a sweat, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

LarryTheArch
Paul kicked open the door and rushed in. "Are you okay Jasmin!?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She pulled her knees up to her chest, and wrapped her arms around her legs as she looked down. "I'm fine."

LarryTheArch
"you're lying." he said, glancing at the pile of puke that had missed the toilet. "Come on you can sleep over at my house, you won't get into trouble for begin drunk."

BidMyBlood2Run
"You can't drive." She told him, still looking down.

LarryTheArch
"Unless you want to stay here?" he grinned, and seeing no response, picked her up and helped her to her car.

BidMyBlood2Run
She slept quietly all the way to his house. Occasionally she muttered something in her sleep, but she didn't wake up.

LarryTheArch
They arrived at the house. It wasnt a big house, or a small one, jst on of the countless medium quailty housing developments. "Come on honey wake up." he lightly kissed her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She slowly woke up to discover her headache was still there and she was still dizzy. She quietly moaned. She still felt sick to her stomach as she got out of the car, almost throwing up in his driveway. She slowly stood up and glanced around. "Is your dad home?" She held onto the side of the car to balance herself.

LarryTheArch
"No. Not for two days. Another business trip... ((itll be hilarious to find out thats he gay... dad not paul...)) Come on." He led her up to her room and gave hr the other side of his bed, and he just sat on a chair that was next to it. "Are feeling alirght?"

BidMyBlood2Run
(( haha, that would be funny laughing out loud because it would be very unexpected. ))

Jasmin climbed into the bed and under the covers. She was still in all of her clothes. She laid on her side, her stomach still feeling shaky. She rested her head against the pillow. She nodded a little to answer his question. She thought for a moment as she struggled to keep her eyes open. "Hey Paul, I'm sorry I yelled at you." She told him quietly. "I really am. I love you. I didn't mean any of it, and I didn't mean to hit you."

LarryTheArch
Paultought that her actions were wierd. She had been drinking more steadily and getting drunk more often. He was begging to think she was an alcoholic, or at least on the road to alcoholism.

"I-I love you to Jasmin. The reason that I didnt have sex with is because... I wasnt so sure that you really wanted to to. You were very drunk."

BidMyBlood2Run
"I know." She said quietly. "Can we please not talk about it?" Jasmin felt bad enough as it was. She then tapped the empty side of the bed. "Will you sleep with me?" (( the non sex way wink ))

LarryTheArch
(( oh dangit...))

"Sure." Paul got up from his chair and laid down next toh er and wrapped bot arms around her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She cuddled against him as she fell asleep in his arms. Fell asleep isn't exactly the right term, it was more like passing out. Either way, she was glad he was there for her. It meant a lot to her.

LarryTheArch
Paul FELL ASLEEP, holding her in his arms. Wasnt quite what he was hoping for, but it meant somethign 2 him. He was glad she was there.

BidMyBlood2Run
In the middle of the night Jasmin woke up, sweating and feeling boiling hot. She tossed the covers off and kicked off her leather pants to the floor, but left her shirt on. She cuddled back up next to Paul and quickly fell asleep.

LarryTheArch
((whatdid it originally say?))

"Jasmin? you still awake."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>