Return of the Living Dead Collest movie EVER?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
I just recently saw this movie and I loved this flick, it was done perfectly, cast was awsome, and Story was great!!!! I loved the half dogs, I loved old dude that inhaled the Death smog at the begining, I love the hot naked Punk rocker chick, anf the rest of her gang!!! Bottom line is this movie kicks all ass!! also the opening shot "This movie was basedon actuall eventsthe names havbe not been changed" LOL AWSOME!!!!!

Evil Dead
Ah yes.......great flick.

I love the way it in no way tries to hide the fact that the story was ripped from Night of the Living Dead...........they even mention it in the movie. The movie gets bonus points in my book just for being honest.........on top of the A+ it gets for all around entertainment.

Evil Dead
Oh yeah.........got to love a horror movie with a punk rock soundtrack.

Freddy_vs_Jason
of course i saw the movie and its sequels!! there quiet great, apart from part 2 , that sucked , and quess wot? the makin return of the living dead part 4 and 5, but there giving it these really gay name instead of the orginal title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.