Lost Highway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FragileHaloRyuu
Anyone wanna explain this movie to me. I saw it once and it was confusing.

TheShadowsSmile
Hmmm...haven't seen this David Lynch film yet. I've seen Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive, The Elephant Man, and Eraserhead. I've read that Lost Highway is pretty nonsensical and one of his worst films. If you haven't seen any of the aforementioned titles I listed you probably should rent them.

FragileHaloRyuu
Okay...maybe it's a good thing I understand it.

ragesRemorse
lost highway is one of those movies that try and be an on the edge movie with dark intrigue, but fails miserably with a horrible plot and even worse everything else

Corlindel
Try to see it again rewind mode

dystopia
Most of Lynch's films require multiple viewings to at least grasp the idea of the plot. If you've noticed, he also uses alot of motifs/symbolism in his films (i.e. velvet curtains, traffic lights, lane markers on the road). Most of his work is very surreal and thought-provoking. Also watch Mulholland Drive. It took me 2 viewings to understand the plot.

BOPRecruit 16
who was in this movie?

dystopia
Patricia Arquette and a bunch of nobodies

Solo
Quite enjoyed this one, one of my favorites. Not Lynch's best, but nontheless good.

the.shape
Plot? I don't remember. All I know is Patricia was naked in this movie... multiple times. rock yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.