Marilyn Manson !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
i have to say that he is the greateset !!! sorry if this is already up .. i'm too lazy to look .. although i am a bit dissapointed about "the golden age of grotesque" .... it just sounds to mainstream to me ...

nazgulinthedark
i've never heard of him, but isn't marilyn a girl's name

SilverFighter
Marilyn is awesome great lyrics and style. One of my favorite songs is "The fight song" evil face rock

stinkfist462
i like uhh ..... i keep forgetting it .. hold on a sec ...Cryptorchid ... and uhh the reflecting god .... mechanical animals ... the beautiful people .. and uhhh man that you fear .... tahts it big grin

nazgulinthedark
huh

Gotwa
Wtf? Nazgul.. you haven't heard of Manson? Go burn with your sig. D:

Anyways. Manson is more of an expressive artist. Moreso than many out there, which is why I like him and his music.

SilverFighter
thumb up big grin

wicker_man
Can't stand Manson, much prefer the older shock rockers like Ozzy and Alice.

stinkfist462
ozzy was good back in sabbath ... but now he is shit i think ..... MANSON RULES!

total metalhead
^ agreed (apart from the Manson rules part)

nazgulinthedark
thumb up yes toby keith is hot stick out tongue

wicker_man
I find him (Manson) and his music and both boring and quite generic.

stinkfist462
golden age of grostesque is boring and generic ... antichrist superstar and uh mechanical animals are very original ...

Vampiree
Manson's music is very good i like it much, but he's such an idiot... i've read his autobigraphy.... he's such an imbecile... my fave songs are: cake and sodomy, beautiful people, antichrist superstar, my monkey, valentines day, nobodies, rock is dead and many more big grin i like his first album the most, it was.... still kinda alternate and the others are commercial shit... sorry.. THE GOLDEN AGE OF GROTESQUE? such a piece of shit... i'm begginin to loose my respect for him...

ragesRemorse
manson is okay. he has become very repetitive though. He should find new things to sing about.antichrist superstar was great. the music in the band is good, it is heavy music that actually goes in harmony rather than some shitty song by slipknot

DeNiro
Ozzy is great but right now it is ironic before i entered this forum i put on the last tour on earth cd by marlyin manson and blastd the buetiful people manson is one of my favorite bands not to mention he is ****in awesome in concert i heard cant wait to see him next year at ozz fest

slashwristbarbi
I'm not a huge fan of him, but i have Holywood and i like that and his earlier stuff. But i really dislike Mobscene and whatever song he released after that (can't remember it's name, so obviousley it was great!) I haven't actually listened to "Golden age...." yet, but i have to agree with what what sum-1 said earlier - it sounds mainstream, sort of like he's trying to appeal to all the little kiddies who wanna be goth and think if they listen to Marilyn Manson that makes them goth.

Killer
i love em.

heres an old pic for anyone who doesn't know who they are.

http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/DarkMustang/band1.jpg

stinkfist462
dude .. golden age .... sucked soooo bad .. what the **** was he thinking when he did this ... not one song on there is good .... i wated 15 $ .... thanks a lot ...

Spitfire-1337
I think manson is ok...his music anyway but some people think he is brilliant but he couldnt even think of an original name...who else used a womans first name and the last name of a famous serial killer, hmmm lemme think Alice Cooper?

stinkfist462
laughing out loud .. oh well who cares .. lol ... his music is excellent .. !

Vampiree
spitfire: laughing out loud i think that originally his whole band had names like that big grin i can't remember them though big grin but i think twas better when they were named: marilyn manson and the spooky kids... now many ppl think that it's a singer, not a band which pisses me off

stinkfist462
laughing out loud yep

mistyblue772
is it true that he made a crowd tear up a dog before he would perform? because that is just sick!

loserib
no its not true and in like the five shows ive seen him play the most i haveseen him rip up is a bible

Paola
I like him rock GO MANSON!!!!

stinkfist462
rock

sauron
i USED to like manson, cant stand him now though......i mean i think hes just there for the kids going through the goth phase

sauron
he never made them kill the dog, he had his lower rib out so hecould suck his own

and he apparently masturbates on stage?

loserib
ive never seen jim give head to himself on stage that would be a trip

sauron
loserib your names is so ironic of a manson fan lol lose rib stick out tongue

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

loserib
yeah i have heard that one before

stinkfist462
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Darth Revan
Marilyn Manson gets a little repetitive after a while but I like him. He's weird as shit but for some reason I like his music.

Black Onyx
prick your finger it is done the moon has now eclipsed the sun an angel has spread his wings the time has come for bitter things

Darth Revan
ARE YOU MOTHERF*CKIN READY?!?!?! FOR THE NEW SHIT!!!

Smiling_Sadly
marylin manson rocks! i love his work!

Black Onyx
rock

es not goth though

HES WORSE

no seriously hes not

Darth Revan
He's a shock rocker, like you said he's worse than goth. But I'm not entirely sure he even believes this satanic stuff. His original idea was to push the envelope on censors--hence all the swearing and topics that some people might find offensive. He doesn't want people who listen to his music to believe the things he says, rather he wants people to feel uncomfortable listening to it. That's why he swears so much and says n***er in his songs and things. So it's hard to say if even he buys the stuff he sings about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.