Need Pictures of Spider-Carnage Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I NEED to show my brother what he looks like, and you guys seem to know alot, can anyone help?

venomfan
try these

venomfan
this is cosmic-carnage

Scythe
Thanks. These are very cool. Hey, how do you guys post images?? I have a very cool Venom one I'de like to share.

venomfan
oh you mean spider-carnage:In Amazing Spider-Man #410, Carnage melds with Spider-Man, or Spider-Ben, as it is at the time. The result is not very pretty, and certainly not very good for society.
After a little carnage at Ravencroft, everybodies favourite red symbiote eventually ends up back with Cletus Kassady, where he belongs. i hope that helps

venomfan
see when you post there on submit reply, right next to that is preview and spell check, click that the near the bottom it says atach file then submit at the bottom

Scythe
Here's a good one, don't know if you' ve seen it.

Scythe
This one's cool.

Scythe
Then there's this one

Scythe
Alittle Spidey from Japan here.

venomfan
nice venom pics i'll save em, i made a forum in superhero movies were anybody can ask for pictures of any character, hopefully it catch's on im tryin to get one of venom beatin supermans ass, i guess he did in some marvel vs dc... but i think these are the best two venom pics

venomfan
here is a awsome face shot

Scythe
I have tons more, like this one. It has Venom wailing on Spidey.

Scythe
Oh, I've forgot al about this one.

venomfan
nice pics here's spider-venom

Shorty2Forty
i have that comic.............its awesome

Shorty2Forty
i have that one too

Shorty2Forty
oops i meant this one............sry bout that! o ya and i have the one be4 it

venomfan
its cool man

klipso

venomfan
under neath your post it says preview and spellcheck in there is a button that says attach file, thats how

VENOMisCOOL
Hey, I was wondering if any one here has a picture of spider girl, or venoms offspring i heard about them but have never seen what they look like, or if anyone has a cool picture of carnage.

VENOMisCOOL
Hey, i was wondering does anyone here have a picture of spider gurl or a good picture of venom?

Spiderman_RJ
whats that? a paralel world?

Spiderman_RJ
venomiscool , venom offspring is carnage , theres a lot of them in this forum, i want to see carnages offspring i hopes hes creudel than carny

Bojangles
heres some of spider-carnage

its actually ben reilly spiderman (peter parker's clone)

Bojangles
and another

Spiderman_RJ
here is one of my recent ( amonth) drawings, its not good cos its scanned. ill paint it as soon as i have time.
they are all there venom, carnage, and spider-man. enjoy

Ghetto Goblin
My question is how long does that take you to type that. I do it too, but not that much.

moonwalker741
click user CP, slick edit profile, then when you see the box for Custom User Text:, fix that in then press submitt

DanZeke25
Heres is Spiderman 2211.

FeceMan
Spider-Carnage r0xx0rz.

EDIT: How much stronger is Cosmic Carnage than Carnage?

DanZeke25
and heres Spidercide

mr.marvel
spider-girl

mr.marvel
venom vs. wolvie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.