Hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
Ch. 1-4
Ch.1 Hope
"My life.... has lasted long...... shall I die before my foe..? Will my hard work pass on to my...." a man said while he was staring up in the sky. Then, before he died he said with all his strength "s-sin..".
"Hmph!" A boy with bright brown hair dropped himself lazeylly on the ground. " Why do I get stuck with guard duty? It's not like anyone would attack a cozy village like this." Just then a big explosion made the ground shake. "wha..? Whats happining??" The boy jumped up and looked towards the village. There stood a man holding a thin sword, the sword was in the ground witch was the source of the movement.
" He used...an earth element? But those are hard to find around here now!" Then the man walked up to him, he grabbed the boy and walked on, the ground's movement not bothering his steady pase. Then all of a sudden the boy blacked out.
"uh....guh....where....where am I?...Why is it so dark?" He asked. " You, are in a cave kid. I never cought you'r name when you were mummbling." Came the mans voice.
"My..name?....I guese I don't have a name..I never had a fammily, only a father but he called me names like "boy" or "kid" I guese you could make up a name?"
" How 'bout Ronzo?" asked the man " my name is sean I am what you call, a demon hunter."
" A demon hunter? Than why were you in my village?" Ronzo asked.
"Hunting of course! There was a demon there that is why I made the village shake. It's called an earthquake ellement. You should try them, they are powerful when used right." Sean said.
To be continued....!
Ch. 2 - answers to Ronzo-
" Sean, do you think, I will get to meet the person that killed my father?" Ronzo looked at Sean. " Well, Ronzo, I think you meen the "thing" that killed you'r father. Anyways, yes you will that is the evil demon I have been looking for. I was hoping a skilled person like you would join me, I took you out of that village becouse Sin's henchmen, or henchdemons, were not gonna be stopped by a meer attack like that. They would go find a body to go into and fight me in the body they stole, so I took you." Sean grabbed a pan.
" So Sean, what doese Sin look like exactley?" Ronzo grabbed a two bowls. " Sin looks like those he kills. He doese not take a form of his own, that is why we must stop him, becouse once he passes to another body he becomes more stronger and destroys more of this planet. Tommarow we are heading to another village to buy supplies and to get more people to help us on our journey. We better get some rest now." Ronzo lay down once he finished eating his soup, remembering the words his father told him, the sinister harsh words of Sin, for Sin had taken over his fathers body once, and still has it among the large collection of bodies.
Ronzo woke with the smell of a warm fire. "huh? the village!" Ronzo had forgotten he was gone from the village and saw Sean cooking food. " My, we surley forget important things that we talked of last night don't we?" Sean asked in a sarcastic voice. " Hey! It's not fair that you scare me like that! I don't think the village is gonna be happy when they see I am gone!" Ronzo looked mad, but not that mad becouse he then started to laugh. " allthough it was pretty fun to leave that smelly old village! I would like to see the look on those old wrinkle faces!" Ronzo bursted with laughter.
" Woah, hey! Slow down with the eating! You must not be taken care of in that village?" Sean asked while giving Ronzo another serving of pork. " They treat us little kids like prisoners! They don't even give us lunch!" Ronzo ate the whole serving. " and plus they say we get fat enough just sitting around doing nothing!" Ronzo looked out the flap of the tent. " Well once we wash theses plates we weill need to leave, whont be long till Sin's men catch our scent!" Sean grabbed the plates. " Hey Sean, how long will it take us to kill Sin?" Ronzo handed his plate to Sean. " It depends, Sin has fought many powerful warriors, and killed them, not one lived to tell his story. Sin could even kill us. But I dought it since I have a young one in wich I can trian to be stronger than Sin. If I train you good enough, the two of us alone would be more powerful than Sin! Than, just than, will a new legacy begin, where Sin doese not exsist. Where kids would be able to see thier fathers once more, and there fathers can see there children without the darkness blinding them." Sean answerd.
- To be continued...!-
CH.3 - a new member-
After Sean washed the dishes he had pulled down the tent and packed it away. Then the both of them set out on a journey that would save mankind. Sean kept on glancing at his map every hour like he was lost. Ronzo noticed the troubled look on Sean's face and became warried. ' uh....I hope we're not lost. It's to early in the journey to get lost!' Ronzo thought.
" eh, Sean I think we passed this tree before!" Ronzo became more waried. " How do you know if it's the same tree?! It might be a different one!" Sean looked at the tree, then looked at the map.
" Um-" before Ronzo could say anything else Sean cut him off. " Shh! Do you hear that?" Just then a Rustle in the bushes came. Then a dark figure came out. " Who dares go though the middle of my kingdom?" a booming voice called out.
"Um....Ahem, Ronzo the brave enters! And his companian Sean!" Ronzo said that as if he where a traveling warrior. " Ha! If you are so brave why do you tremble with fear? I am Auron the mighty! I have more power than you I tell you that!" Auron replied.
" I have come seeking companians to help defeat Sin! Care to join us?" Ronzo acted fiercer. " ha, I guese you see my power, wonderful! But you need to prove that you are worthy enough to have me on you'r team, a battle of the fiercest I say!"Auron grinned. Ronzo eccepted the challange and barrowed a sword from Sean. Spear and sword clashed and, at first it seemed that Ronzo would loose, until when Ronzo was tossed into the air Auron was about to jump and bring his spear down on Ronzo when Ronzo flipped over and hit Auron on the head with the butt of the sword.
" Gah! What was that for?" Ronzo asked after bieng hit on the back of the head. " That was only becouse I hate humans!" Auron came out of the shadows he was hiding in during the fight. He had blue fur and looked like a wolf. " So, you are from the Wearwolf race?" Sean said as he looked at Auron.
Auron: How did you know?
Sean: Well, you'r apearance looks rather.. um... wolfy?
Ronzo: A wearwolf? Whats it like?
Auron:Um... not fun when I meet human kids.
Ronzo: hey! whats that supposed to mean?
Sean: Ha! He hates those little babies.
Ronzo: Oh! The ones that attack animals with hugs?
Auron and Sean: Yes. Now let us talk!
Sean: So, are you joining or not?
Auron: Well It's the Wearwolf tradition, if we loose a duel we do what the champion says.
Sean: So, lets get going shall we?
Auron: Wait, I shall say goodbye to my tribe. and choose the next chief.
Sean: How do you choose?
Auron: We play " Rock Paper Scisors

DBZFan
Darn lengh...here is chapter 5
Ps. I made all of these chapters last nght.

Authors Note: The fouling will be from Ronzo's point of veiw.

CH.5 -the orb-

Auron: I am ready to go now.
Ronzo: ahhh, I never got to see you'r kind..
Auron: believe me, you don't wanna.
Sean: Let us go now, we have no intenchins to stay here any longer.

After a while they found a huge opening in the forest, one side blocked of by fallen trees, the others open.

Auron: Come, I have something to show you.

Auron pointed his spear towards the fallen trees. Then he made a big gap in the trees so that Ronzo and Sean could see through.

Ronzo: Bue...Bueatiful! I wanna go in there!
Auron: No you can't, legend says that a great king more powerful than me whent through there, and tryed to kill all of the fiends that enabled travelers to go through. During the process he lost his life, but killed all of the fiends of course, and now his soul hounts that area, feeding on those who go through.
Ronzo: But why would Fiends be there? I thought they hated Diomends.
Auron: Some, but not all.
Sean: We better leave before his soul awakes and trys to take our bodys.

Ronzo's memory: Standing there. I felt the soul's of those killed, I felt my stomache twisting and turning, the only person who came to thought was dad, the one who fell victom to Sin, I felt like killing myself wright there, but something kept me going, that thing was what I new of mother, that if I killed myself here to see mom, she would not be happy. I stood there staring, thinking, than I felt something grab for me, a lost soul looking for his body. At first I thought it was a traveler who was killed by the fiends, but I found out that it was nothing but a lost memory of my old man.

Memory:

Man: Kid, you'r not gonna meet yer mother, ever, only once ya die. So please, stop crying!
Ronzo: NO! You'r lying! Moms still alive and I whont stop searching untill I find her!
Man: (Sigh) Fine go! I don't care if those fiends kill you! GO!

Sean: Ronzo? Ronzo? Are you okay? You just passed out, is something wrong?
Ronzo: wa? um.. no nothings wrong, just a bad memory.

Ronzo memory: Something of Sean made me think of mother, at least, what I had rememberd of here when I was little. Sean, was nice and carring of me. But I knew, he might turn like my dad had. He might turn evil, twisted, and most of all like Sin.

Ronzo got up and followed Auron to the end of the forest.

Ronzo: Look! A ball!
Auron: A sphere of lost words and memory's. I have found this one before. Let's listen to it.

Sphere: If...If you are watching this....I ask you, please watch over him, he... might be evil, but he is only still a child, with this I leave my will.... and a memory of Sane, whom was taken by Sin and destroyed within the body, please watch over my child and his.....

Memory of Sane: Come on Sean! Don't you whant to get in the group?
Sean: I'd... rather not, wats the point of this anyway?
Sane: It's for my son if I don't retern on my mission....Please?
Sean: Fine okay...I'll join in...
* Memory fades and another apears*

Sane: Son.....if you are watching this, please forgive me for what I said to you when I first left.... uh... I'm not good at this.. I...I....(sigh) well I'm sure you know what I mean, anyways, if you got hold of this, than you must be trapped in this forest like me..... farewell son...
* Sphere memory dissapears.*

Ronzo memory: I had remembered that for a long time but it just made my life drag on slower, making me weaker, the message the old man said made me feel sickened, that day he was talking of..... I hated him the most. One, for killing mother, two for lieng that she was killed by a midnight assasin. I hoped that he was dead. Father had told me that memories of those long gone stick to you making you'r stomache twist with sadness, and sickness.

To be continued.

DBZFan
Feed back please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.