Does anyone like Stone Sour?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitfire-1337
I was wondering if anyone likes Stone Sour...or has even heard of them They started out as a side band of Slipknot but they are very different from Slipknot because their songs are more melodic...and much less screaming.

LanceWindu
I like em.

Spitfire-1337
Thats cool...Most people around here never even head of them

LanceWindu
"You don't need to bother, I don't need to be"

Spitfire-1337
Have you heard any other songs besides bother? There are people i know who have only heard bother and automatically they reject Stone Sour because they arent 'hard' enough...But they havent heard any of their harder songs

LanceWindu
"Please; wring the blood from my hands
Don't pretend that you understand me
I don't even want you looking at me
Mother****er, GET INSIDE!

Get inside, get inside (mother****er)"

Spitfire-1337
Yeah thats a great song...THey re-released their album with a DVD...I'm gonna get it soon, It has a few new songs on it. Have you heard the Freddy Vs. Jason soundtrack? It's got Inside The Cynic on it...Its a bad ass song

LanceWindu
Nope. Never heard the soundtrack.

Spitfire-1337
Check it out its pretty cool

LanceWindu
I will...once I can.

Killer
i've only heard bother... so i can't really say.

Gotwa
Slipknot was better. ;.;

tabby999
i dont want to be rude, but their not a "side band of Slipknot" Stone Sour were around before Slipknot, Corey was in SS then went over to the knot.

total metalhead
good band yes

i prefer Soulfly and Mushroomhead though.

loserib
i dig em i really liek that spoken wrod stuff that cory does at the end of the record

DeNiro
stone sour is awesomethey got that one slow song i think it is track number 8 on there cd i have and then they r like slipknot but almost better becaue well they do have the singer from slipknot but yes i do like them

wicker_man
Stone Sour are probably the best thing to come from the travesty that is Slipknot, Corey Taylor should just ditch Slipknot and concentrate on these guys.

SlipknoT
they're OK, but slipknot is better.

Spitfire-1337
Tabby i know that but most people consider them a 'side band' because the knot is more popular but technically you are right...they did exist first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.