The part that didn't happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Here's where you talk about a part in a movie that never happened.

I liked the part in Finding Nemo where the dad chopped up the children with a chainsaw! big grin

Vampiree
okay... th has a thread making spree... i like the part of 'martix' when trinity told neo to f*ck off and die already

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

total metalhead
i liked the part in ROtK when Sam finally admitted he had homosexual feelings for Frodo.

Vampiree
i like that part of x-men the movie when wolverine and sabretooth kissed eachother and went for a coffee big grin

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Pirates Of The Caribbean where Johnny Depp eats a Big Mac.

BarmyBrummie
I liked the part in x men when jean got wolverines claws with her telekinesis and smacked them through Cyclops skull.

total metalhead
i liked the part in Spiderman when Peter Parker discovered it wasnt just his wrists that shot out long sticky webs....

BarmyBrummie
I'm having a bic mac for dinner.

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Top Gun where Tom Cruise flew the airplane into the shopping mall.

BarmyBrummie
TM. PG-13!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Vampiree
big mac for a dinner???? ewwwwwwwwww

BarmyBrummie
Yummy!!

total metalhead
aw yeah....my bad big grin

BarmyBrummie
Thats O.K big grin

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Harry Potter where they all cut off their arms!

LarryTheArch
i luv the part where Aragornhad a thresom with Eowyn and Arwen

BarmyBrummie
I liked the part in Harry Potter when Snape said 'Harry....I am your father'

Vampiree
i like the part of harry potter when he sat in the middle of the dungeon and cried while hugging his pink bunny

Vampiree
abbby: laughing and then harry said: no! it's impossible! and snape cut off his arm big grin hehe

total metalhead
i like the part in Hulk when the hulk said to the soldiers ''why dont we just talk it through like civilised people?''

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Veralidaine
or wen Aragorn blew a bullet into Sophie Ellis Bexters head....yes

Vampiree
yeah but i prefer the part os lotr when legolas beat the crap outta frodo for breaking his hair brush and loosing his mirror

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Kill Bill where Michael Jackson cooks bacon and fights Uma Thurman.

Vampiree
i liek the part of kill bill when umathurman broke her nail big grin

BarmyBrummie
Then his nose fell off and he ran around like a little girl

Veralidaine
legolas = pretty boy, tis true from de woodland realm of Mirkwoodyes pointless, but ad to b sed! eek! for an unknown reason....

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

Vampiree
i liked the part of x-men when jean told the professor to f*ck off and commit suicide himself

total metalhead
i like the heart breaking final meeting between Neo and Smith at the end of Matrix Revolutions, 'i'll always love you, Mr Anderson'

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Star Wars where Luke Skywalker takes a crap on Vader's front porch! big grin

Veralidaine
TMH and TH>>>>>>U 2 r bloody p*ssers~! eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Sea Buscuit where Veralidaine eats an entire horse raw and wiggling.

total metalhead
^ sick laughing out loud

Veralidaine
yer.fraid its true..messed yes

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Crossroads where Brittany Spears fights the crocodile and kills it with her bare hands.

BarmyBrummie
now thats just wrong, funny but wrong, poor vera sick laughing

total metalhead
or the part in Planet of the Apes when the monkeys go crazy and gang rape Mark Whalberg

omg i gotta stop doing this now sick

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Or the part in planet of the apes where Mark Wahlberg gives birth to Blanket, Michael Jackson's son.

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
Or when Geroge bush led the apes into battle.

Tired Hiker
Or when Legolas lights his fart and his colon explodes!

Vampiree
or when britney led the ork army in lotr big grin she growled big grin

BarmyBrummie
OMG you people are creasing me!!! laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
i love the part in LOTR where Aragorn has a threesome with Eowyn and Arwen

Vampiree
ye already said that lta...

Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Batman where he smells his finger.

BarmyBrummie
I liked the part in the POTC when Jack kicked barbossa in the nuts and fed them to the monkey.

Trickster
I like the part in POTC when that pirate town-raiding scene, you can hear Orlando Bloom talking about his sex change. (You have to have it on full volume, it's quite near the bit were they burst into the governer's house) Although that does actually happen. Sorry for anyone that hadn't noticed.

Tired Hiker
I didn't know that Orlando Bloom used to be a guy! eek!

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
I like the part in x men where Jean gets out the jet to save them but then turns around at the last minute and says ' HAHA suckers!' and they all drown.

Vampiree
i like the part of x2 when jean flies away with uh... bobby and the rest drowns big grin

BarmyBrummie
Except for wolverine and pyro!

Vampiree
yes! they survive! big grin and don't foget about lestat! *hugs my lestat plushie*

BarmyBrummie
I like the part in interview with a vampire when lestat says he will turn brad pitt into a vampire but then at the last minute says 'only kidding' and kills him instead. Good old lestat!

Vampiree
*cries* i liked louis!!!! *cries* anywho... i like the part of the interview when lestat says that louis doesn't fancy him anymore and that he loves ME!!!

BarmyBrummie
Thats the best part!!

Vampiree
yeah, but i hate the part when the aliens take him away...

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
i like the part in lotr when gandalf askes frodo to pull his finger

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I liked the dance scene in Matrix Reloaded!

nazgulinthedark
i liked the scene in bruce almighty when bruce has a square dance with his co-workers

BarmyBrummie
The best part of bruce almighty is when god tells him he's dead but then hes only kidding but bruce is really dead and he starts beating up on god when he finds out.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.