Nyc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lotrlover7000
Ok, I was on vacation NYC, NY and while walking down broadway I found a dvd salesmen. I looked at a few of his movies and noticed that they werent avalable on video yet. Then i noticed they had RotK. So anyway now I have RotK, and can watch it whenever I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

xalybubax
I love bootleg copies I always get them right after the movie comes out. I was suprised at the great quality of it. I love it.

Discos
I hate copies, just at christmas my cousin got "super troopers" on pirate DVD - it only had to be recorded with the commenterary on, so he had to listen to the 2 actors speak about the film.......waste of money.

Kitoky
Pfft bootleg copies of movies don't impress me much, and I'm dissappointed that sucha good LotR fan would go to such levels. sad

nazgulinthedark
i wouldn't buy it

Discos
nope, you need the FULL quality and greatness of LOTR to enjoy it, not static and sounds of fuzz!

Kitoky
And any real LotR fan would know that.

Pegasus
I like the EE......watching it right now smile

xalybubax
Jeez... I'm no diehard fan, but keep your comments to yourself. I've seen the movie three times, and am going to buy the regular DVD and EE. I enjoy the story, more than anything else. Of course the quality is not all there, but again this is the best bootleg I've ever bought and sure as hell was no waste of money. I've supported this project from the beginning and will continue in the future. I'm even teaching myself right now how to write in Quenya.

"Do not be to eager to deal out...judgment."

Don't tell me who a real fan is or is not. You are supposed to learn something from these stories and apply that to life. Thats what a real fan does.

OMG I just looked at your profile and realized your 13 years old. roll eyes (sarcastic) I think you have a lot to learn.

thorC
R U GUYS THINKING ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAW.
STOP BUYING THAT SHIT. IF YOU INSIST TO BUY IT, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE SUCH A GREAT MOVIE LIKE THIS IN THEATER ANYMORE.
THINK MAN THINK. USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE DOING ANYTHING IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH OF YOUR ENERGY!

xalybubax
I've payed my dues....

Cowboyography
I would bootleg almost anything, including ROTK, I havent found it yet but I wouldnt hesitate to get a copy if I could, I have seen the movie 3 times and of course will buy the EE so I dont feel im stealing a thing. The theaters are the thiefs, $50+ easy for a family of 4-5 to go see a movie anymore!! Rigoddamndiculous!!!!

scott hiwersh
I think bootlegs are pretty wack, to be honest, they aren't done well, and make the movie not as good. I am proud to have all of the released DVD's, and not any bootleg crap, but that is just me. Here is a test, go get the TTT EE and compare it to some bootleg crap. See which one looks horrible, and which one is one of the best cinematic films of all time........

Discos
also Bootleg is what are making the prices of dvds/cds/cinema tickets/viceos go up because they need to make money, how can they make money IF 1 copy is bought and from that 1 copy a unlimited amount could be made and sold on the "black market"

Also she may be 13 but I garantee she knows alot more than 98% of people on this Forum about what LOTR really is,

Discos - pfft, amateurs

samhain
Do you people honestly think that the major movie companies don't have their fingers in the bootlegging industry? Bootlegging has been going on for years so I'm sure that the big boys have found a way to rake in a few extra pennies on the side. Anyway I work in a cinema so I don't have to buy copies anymore, but I have done and if the film was that good I've gone out and bought it when it came out.

thorC
I do think the same as you. I was working as marketing of one movie company. but if one of you stop buying it, and tell the one around you to do so. this bootleg bisiness will die out some day. for sure. i think you people here should pay respect on the thing called brain and copyright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.