I Love Vampires!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampiree
Does anyone beside me love those caring, gentle, perfect creatures? I LOVE VAMPIRES!!!! I know ye too!!!

BarmyBrummie
I LOVE ALL VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wicker_man
I prefer Vampire Slayers (SMG, Eliza Dushku are hot)

Vampiree
we love vampires!!!!

wicker_man
The only true Vampire actor : Sir Christopher Lee

Vampiree
nah, i think that tom cruise made a great lestat

BarmyBrummie
Him and David boreanaz who plays Angel.

wicker_man
Nah Lee all the way, to be honest only DeFoe has made a good vampire in more recent times (for Shadow of the Vampire).

BidMyBlood2Run
I LOVE Anne Rice's vampires yes They're so passionate

Vampiree
i know one thing... surely not stuard townsend...

BarmyBrummie
Can't wait to see what the vampire looks like in Van Helsing next year. Thats gonna be one hell of a movie!

wicker_man
What made me laugh about QotD was trying to implement KoRns Jonathon Davis's voice over Stuart Townsends Lestat it sounded ridiculous.

Vampiree
he even looked riddiculous... walking around showing his fangs with a face that said: oh look at me i'm so hot and nasty and i got fangs... THAT MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!

and the most painful experience: stuard townsend with jay gordon's voice *cries*

BarmyBrummie
Too much fang.....

wicker_man
Indeed it was, nothing beats the classic vamp flicks.

Vampiree
*cries* twas terrible!!!! i've never seen such a bad movie!!!

nazgulinthedark
vampires thumb up thumb down

BarmyBrummie
Christopher Lee
http://www.lumiere.org/films/images/dracula-photo2.jpg

wicker_man
The Greatest rock

kofmaster
vampires are damn kool pale skin, evil look in there eyes, live for death and pain in others, hate the sun light (will depending which serise your talking bout not all hate sun light), fangs that puncher the skin of others so they might surive.... the best movie would have to be interview with the vampire... lol go lastat... but i thought queen of the damned was really perthtic, the book was great the movie sucked... my sis almost fainted when i made her watch interview with the vampire, lol she hates the bit when lastat comes back from the swamp and his skin is all green and stuff lol ^.^

SilverFighter
I like vampires but the not ones portrayed in movies. I'm more like a fan of Vlad Tepes III. So I'm kinda of Historic Vampires fan.

Aesma
I love them to a certain extent.

It's a love hate relationship. smile

stinkfist462
yes

Dogbert
<-not a big fan of vampires

SeptemberRain
another one!!!!!!!

§nakehead
ARG!! I hate Vampires!! Ill stab um all with a wooden stake!

Rafal
Why do you want to kill them? Are you jelous? or do you bare some kind of deep coursing grudge?

Neo_Version 7
Vampires suck.

Neo_Version 7
Did you get the joke?^ smile

§nakehead
They Killed my mother when I was a child.

PrefectRonnykin
bring it on b|tch vampire

JK big grin

Rafal
Oh, i'm sorry for your loss.

*bows head in condolence*

Rafal
Just curious, but do i have to constantly 'refresh' this page to chat?

§nakehead
its okey
gun_bandana vampire

Rafal
Any takers? Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.