sirius or james?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rachel Riddle
candy and i had some days ago a fight (well, fight?....lively discussion)

in the chapter about snapes worst memory, when james and sirius were torturing ( i have know better word, sry) snape, james, sirius and james had a conversation. where in my opinion came out, sirius were a little more the leader of the group, than james and candy was shocked to hear that and said, she think James was the one who led the group! so what do you think?

danis4ever
I also think that Sirius leads the group, or maybe James was the leader, but he follows sirius orders because they are best friends

Candy
yeah i think james was the leader and followed sirius orders caus ehe was his friend...

RonzMyBoy
I think Sirius was the leader, because he was the only one James would take orders from so wouldnt that put him ahead of James? If James was the leader then why would he always do what Sirius ask?

Kitoky
I think Sirius was more of the leader, he was the one who was thinking of the pranks and all

CatKind
What I picked up on was that they were both pretty big trouble makers together...Either one would have to say just one word to the other and they would know exactly what trouble was about to start....Best friends have that connection usually...What do you think?

FallenForever
yeah i agree more with you catkind i think that they were both the leaders. and since they were best friends they usually did what the other wanted to avoid fights

starseeker
i probabaly only think this because i'm reading lord of the flies right now, but i think sirius is like jack and james is like ralph. jack and ralph were both leaders, but jack lead the hunters and ralph lead the others. jack was more savage, he's a leader everyone wants to follow because he's overly confident, but often lead you into a situation without properly thinking through. ralph lead the others in more pratical endevors like making shelter and collecting wood, but he lack the confidence of jack. he had pratical ideas but could rarely carry them out. in the end, even with jack's confidence and constant activity, ralph was still the ultimate leader because he had the respect of everyone else. the main point is that sirius may seem like he's the main leader because he's loud and confident, but james is the one they really listen to.

Phoenix
I think in a way they are both leaders. James is the one who makes the decisions, and who pettigrew and remus look to, yet James will always look to Sirius for advice and quickfire orders. I think sirius could easily be the leader if he wanted to, I just don't think he can be bothered!

Linkalicious
nice analogy...and my thoughts exactly

leah11
i think sirius and james were best friends who did what they liked and who peter and remus followed around. they were the leaders without tring to b coz all they did was the stuff they wanted and others followed. they listened 2 eachother coz they respected eachother and were just tring 2 have fun.

Heres a question: who did u like better, sirius or james?

FallenForever
hmmmmm.... i dont think you saw enough of james to be able to tell. you only saw a few minutes of his life and those few minutes didnt make him look too good. but i dont think it's fair to then say that i liked sirius better because i dont know enough about james

starseeker
thanks linkaliciousbig grin

Candy
SI-Ri-US Happy Dance

but i still think james leader! laughing

Rachel Riddle
obviously i like sirius better! i LOVE sirius, so.... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.