newbies gallore!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caza
hi im new to la la la! ok so stuff u need to no im slightly crazy and am totaly loving the new x men movie......well any movie with alan cumming in is good even if he is blue, german and has a tail!
also i love graham norton, eddie izzard and miranda richardson (clearly not in the same way as i liike the boys!)
so yeah.... basic look at me - hi!
caza eek!

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

yerssot
have a blast here mate wink

caza
god u lot are quick! hello!
caza

BOPRecruit 16
sup caza! i love x2 also and hope to see you in the x-men forums soon. i saw an eddie izzard show on tv, he's pretty funny. those other two, haven't heard of them.

silver_tears
welcome aboard happy

Amora
hello people

caza
k whoever didnt no (hello soz but ur name is hard to spell without looking at it!) graham norton is an irish stand up comic who is dead funny he has his own chat show on channel 4 called v graham norton he has just moved over to the usa. and miranda richardson was queen elisabeth the 1 in a british comady by ben elton and richard curtis called blackadder! hope that clears that up!
hello 2 everyone else!
caza

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

btw eddie izzard is histirical

Darth Revan
Hey caza nice to meet you smile

dammit will someone tell me how to make text scroll across the screen I've been trying to figure it out all day

ShadowGirl
Have fun! smile

tomsgurl4-ever
font 7 HI!! im like new too and im crazy too!!!LOL!!! rock

nazgulinthedark
welcometoKMC!!
i can do that too deniro!

tomsgurl4-ever
thank you

caza
DeNiro - i no eddie is great! and for a bloke in a dress he aint half bad looking!
tomsgurl - YAY THE CRAZY PEOPLE! Happy Dance
caza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.