two towers (region 2) HELP ME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samhain
I know where the easter egg is on the region 1 dvd, but I have the region 2 special edition and I was wondering if the easter egg was on that as well. It's not in the same place as the region 1 version and all the websites that tell you about easter eggs only tend to cover region 1.
Can anybody from the UK tell me whether it is there or not?

wicker_man
Disc: Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship (Extended)
Feature: Two Towers Teaser / MTV Spoof / Credits

How To Get It:
On disc two, go to chapter selection. Go to chapter 48, highlight and press down to highlight two tower symbols and enter for an amazing Two Towers preview trailer with an introduction by Peter Jackson.

There is also an MTV spoof on all region 2 versions of this disc apart from the UK version. To find it pop disc 1 in to your machine and go to the scene selection screen. Highlight Scene 27 - "The Council of Elrond" - and press down to bring up an image of The Ring. Press enter now to play the clip.

The reason this spoof has not been included is because the contents would take the disc over the PG rating that the distributors, Entertainment In Video, have decided they wanted. The spoof could have been included but this would have taken the rating up to a 12 and EiV decided that would impact on their sales. To the best of our knowledge, all other countries in Europe have this feature.

This disc also has a hidden credits feature which you can access on the main menu of disc 1. Go to "play movie" then press up to highlight the "new line cinema" logo. Push enter to see the names of all the people who worked on the disc.

samhain
nice one WM, I can't wait to get home tonight.

wicker_man

samhain
even better. I just bought FOTR on monday.

Kes
Ok,question answered.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.