Do you like Michael Myers (not me)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Ive got a question because i heard from somebody named Freddy vs. Jason that nobody likes him. I already know thats not true because mike is the one that created Jason and Freddy but some people dont like him. So i ask the people in the Horror forums. Do you like Michael Myers?

SlipknoT
he's ok, I like jason better, but he's ok.

Michael Myers 1
cool man smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
jheez u blabber mouth!! tell the whole world, now i have a reputation, and mike didnt create jason, and jasons the best

Michael Myers 1
dude shut ur mouth if u realy knew about horror movies you would know that jason is a copy off mike

bunnies = omens
Michael seriously shits me out!

the way he walks as slow as a granny but always catches up with his running victim.
Hes the scariest horror character for me personally

Freddy_vs_Jason
why dont u shut ur mouth, im pretty sure ive seen a hell of a lot more horror movies then u have and ever will and for the last time jason is not a copy of mike , there compelely different, if ne thing, MIKE IS A COPY OF JASON!!

bunnies = omens
Seriously whats the point in telling each other to shut your mouths?
you obviously both have opinions, so share dont argue.

^ jesus, sorry i sound like a preacher lol

I reckon Freddy and Jason are completly different characters

Freddy_vs_Jason
well he started it!!

bunnies = omens
Lol I invited myself in the middle.

Calm it boys both characters are good lets just answer the question do you like Myers? FvJ im taking your answer is no?

Michael Myers 1
F vs. J can go **** himself cuz he talks shit when he doesnt even know is true Halloween came out before Jason did and i didnt say mike was exactly like jason but they have things in common they use knifes (not same knifes) they wear masks , they stalk people, there unstoppable except jason is retarded, they both wear masks theres only little things that are diff about them like mikes cursed and jasons some demon thing but freddy is a whole diff guy

bunnies = omens
Your points may be true Mike but whats the point in saying he can go **** himself. Your argueing over movie characters!
It should be a debate not a war

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i've never really liked him as a fan. but i think he's a good villain. but they need to retire him.

Michael Myers 1
i would hate to say this but hockey ur right mike needs to retire and so does freddy and jason

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes you may be right mike, infact i agree with you, u may not like jason but dont spoil it for others and the bunny ladys rite. theres no need to call each other names either, this is getting too out of hand calm down, this is a debate,not a war or insult contest

Michael Myers 1
whatever i think that mike is a good charachter besides jason but i dont think he sucks i just think jasons movies are boring except Freddy vs. Jason was a great movie and jason wooped freddy's ass

Freddy_vs_Jason
gee thanx for telling me what happens.......

h0ck3yh0rr0r
IMO Halloween 1 and 2 were best and still are. Once they made 4 and so on it ruined it. Same with Nigthmare on Elm Street Movies and Friday the 13th

Freddy_vs_Jason
yea, that soughta happens with too many sequels

ragesRemorse
myers really doesnt have to much to offer other than looking mysteriously suspicous. Watching halloween 4 through 7 it feels like i am watching the same movies.Not as bad as jason where every movie feels arduosly straining tosit through. Myers has a horror presence all his own though which i always found kind of interesting

h0ck3yh0rr0r
WOAH i just noticed. i enjoyed watching all the Leprechaun movies better than Friday 13th, Nightmare on E street and Halloween series. Maybe cuz it was funny and disgusting in a way

Lord Soth
I love Mikey (as I affectionately call him big grin), but I agree that he should just retire. So should Jason and Freddy. They should be immortalized before everybody starts hating them

h0ck3yh0rr0r
They should make like a Final Chapter movie that has all 3 in it. which they FINALLY die and burn in hell forever. that would be tight if they make it with a good plot.

Lord Soth
I like h0ck3y's idea big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im just saying they should die a glorious death. not like a continous "minor" death which they return and somewhow are 10 times stronger. and when did freddy become so strong? i mean like he did some tae kwon do moves in f vs j

Freddy_vs_Jason
he learned from the devil

Freddy_vs_Jason
he learned from the devil yes

Michael Myers 1
yea they should have five horror icons that need to go: Leatherface, Mike, Jason,Pinhead, and freddy. Like 4 of them fight on earth and in the dream world and once all 4 of them are dead they go to hell where pinhead is waiting for an all out brawl! it should be called: The Helloween on Masacre Street big grin

Lord Soth
The Friday Helloween on Massacre Street big grin

Lord_Andres
I like the latest movies, 6 7 and 8, he cool(just not as cool as jason) hehe, anyway overall the movies are good, effects good, acting is also good, so is the music, and mike came before jason, Halloween was made in 1978, and friday the 13th in 1980, jason wasint even in the first, he came in part 2, witch came in 1981, by the way, see you got the good old sig back MM1smile

Cowboyography
I like Meyers, unlike Freddy(a dream demon) or Jason (a drown victim Demon) Michael has that feel of realism, He is an escaped mental patient hellbent on killing his family. Now thats scary!!

Michael Myers 1
yea thats why i like him and thanks Lord i got this back but i wanted a diff old one i had back sad

bunnies = omens
Exactly. It has that little more reality and reason to it.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hmmmmmm....i dont know wot 2 say, but yes, they all need to go...., but who would take there place? sum1 needs 2........

Michael Myers 1
not the creeper thats for sure but the new guys that they are trying to bring in suck.........no new horror people can replace the classics so they need more horror movies like 28 days later and Final Destination with no specific person killingother people in every movie now its to the other stuff

samhain
I like both Myers and Jason. But the first friday movie is a clone of Halloween. Also, Jasons creators were inspired by Halloween and Myers.

Freddy_vs_Jason
the final destination movies are bullshit, i would screw up the whole consept of fate, u were meant to survive those things so then i wouldn't screw up deaths plan coz u weren't meant too die in there, get wot im sayin?

Lord Soth
Even if the concept is a bit 'out there' it can still be interesting

Freddy_vs_Jason
nah.....not really

michaelmyers
of course mike, basically made jason. mike is the best cause he is the most original. original mask, jason wears a hockey mask for goodness sake. mikes mask is 100% original. and before anyone says it, yes i do no it was a captain kirk mask. but hey hey..........im new

Lord Soth
Mikey is more realistic, as everybody has said, and that makes him scarier, because Freddy and Jason are more unbelieveable

Freddy_vs_Jason
tch! whatever........

Freddy_vs_Jason
tch! whatever........and i suppose a guy cummimg back from the dead 8 times is believable huh? realistic movies are boring.....

wicker_man
Out of the three main slasher icons, Micheal Myers has always been my favourite indeed the original Halloween is the only slasher that stars either Micheal, Jason & Freddy that i'd watch more then once. Although Resurrection and indeed the rest of the sequels (with the notable exception of H20) were pretty poor, Micheal has a side to him that makes him stand out, the Mask , the choice of weaponary & of course his relationship with both Laurie Stroud (sp?) and Dr Sam Loomis.

Michael Myers 1
thats what made the movie so good was those too until they died. now i think the 9th one might be dumb but they might have loomis's son so that wont be bad

Freddy_vs_Jason
might be bad? more than a certainty

Michael Myers 1
i dont think it will be as bad as any of the F the 13th movies

Freddy_vs_Jason
cum on, not ALL the friday the 13th movies are be bad.....i admit sum are

Michael Myers 1
ok the only good one was the first one cuz jason wasnt in it big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
mad

Michael Myers 1
just kidding not all the friday the 13ths are boring some are i mean heck like 2 or 3 halloweens suck too. i guess thats what happens with sequels roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
yea

Michael Myers 1
but the jeepers creepers sequels should of stopped at 2.

joleeza153
wut do u ppl think of signs???scary, spooky, evil??? not so scary 2???dumb?????

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud i watched that movie at school it wasnt scary at all i thought it was funny

samhain
A friend lent signs to me and I didn't even watch it, I just didn't care.

Lord_Andres
Signs is good, better the some of the Halloween movies, if not all

samhain
I might give it a go.

Michael Myers 1
signs was a gay ass movie

ElmStreetFan01
Michael rocks, so does Freddy

Lord_Andres
not by a long shot, it was so great, it had it all, atmosfare, acting, suspence, and you jump with 5 feet out of your seet in some scenese, not many movies that has all that

Michael Myers 1
nothing in that movies scared the guys only the girl and we were in 8th grade i think i fell asleep in that movie for christ sakes its only PG-13

Lord_Andres
I tought it was good

Michael Myers 1
erm

Lord_Andres
anyway, back to topic, Mike hmmm well unlike jason there is a (well I think so) good story behind were he gets his powers, and the music wow fits perfectly, unlike the fridayssad

BackFire
nah, I don't really care much for him. Always found him rather boring.

Michael Myers 1
mad mad mad

Lord Soth
To each his own, as the saying goes....

Michael Myers 1
well not every1 likes everything the same

Mr Parker
Yeah Michael Myers is by far my favorite villian in horror films and I dont even like Horror films.I never could get into Friday the 13th or Freddy Kruger.Now chucky he was a funny villian,he was my 2nd favorite.For the record,to settle the debate,Yes Jason was definetley copied off of Michael.Halloween DID come first long before friday the 13th so its obvious that he was copied off of Michael,not that there is anything wrong with that,movies do that all the time.Its just Jason was created from Michael Myers .As it was mentioned,they both wear masks and both use knifes and both move real slow,not only that but Jason like Michael kills couples who get it on together in bed. big grin

Michael Myers 1
all of that is a yes

Mr Parker
Just wondering Michael,I assume because of your user name,Halloween must not only be your favorite horror flick,but your favorite movie of all time am I correct? By the way,I dont know what thats called in the middle of the screen,I know its not an avatar,but that picture you have there of Michale Myers with those words of Dr Loomis from the first Halloween film coming across the screen like that,are too cool. cool

Mr Parker
I agree,thats a major reason I like the Halloween movies so much better than the Friday the 13th movies is that music makes the movie intense especially the first one.

Michael Myers 1
yea on the 25th movie they showed what some clips would be without the music and i dont think that would be a good movie at all and thanks Mr. Parker for saying my sig rocked smile and yea halloween is my favorite even tho Final Destination 2 is almost tied.

A.D. Skinner
I remember seeing the Original Halloween movie years ago, as a litttle kid. It was the 1st movie that I really got scared watching, and being from Illinois it was a little more scary. ( This was prior to me knowing that Haddonfield was not even a real town in Illinois, but the town in which Debra Hill had grown up in on the East Coast )

Michael Meyers is certainly my favorite bad guy and would have no problem killing off both Jason and Freddy !

Mr Parker
what do you mean by on the 25th movie,theres only been like 8 or 9 Halloween movies? confused

Michael Myers 1
Halloween 25th Anniversary DVD?

Mr Parker
Oh,by the way,I wish they had just ended it with him cutting his head off because this last movie sucked seeing him kill Lori and she even kissed him before dying-whats up with that? and then at the end despite what all they know he has done in the past,you would think by now they would realise he is not human and would take the opportunity that was right in front of their eyes to just chop him into pieces making it impossible for him to kill anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic) mad It was a really bad idea to make this last one.

rox
true but mike is the best

Michael Myers 1
yes and Mr. Parker dont you think they should of down the same to Jason and took out his heart too?

Mr Parker
yep. yes

SilverFighter
Michael Myers is cool!! Freddy vs. Jason??? How about a movie like "LeatherFace vs. Michael Myers"!!!! That would be a cool match. I'm a Pinhead fan but Myers is cool in my book.

Michael Myers 1
Your Cool Too! rock Happy Dance rock

Mr Parker
I always wanted to see a MichaelMyers vs jason movie,now that a Jason vs Freddie movie has been made,maybe in the future,I will get my wish.

Michael Myers 1
We all hope that man we all do smile i have right when i saw there movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.