LOTR coustumes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
anyone know where I could find costumes from the movie to buy. I mean like real costumes, not fake crappy ones. Lookin for the Elven warrior coustumes that were used in Helms deep.Any help wud be cool

Kitoky
Try Ebay smile

nazgulinthedark
ebay is awesome! eek!

PippinTook
I would like a hobbit costume. I can't find one anywhere though. I'll try ebay...

Camellia
Any good at sewing? Make one!big grin

Ok, so I didn't make mine myself but my mum did - and they are surprisingly simple, especially compared to Elvish costumes!

Kitoky
Yeah I should sew myself one smile Actually I wanna tackle an Elven cloak, the ones Arwen and Elrond wears in RotK were so dark and beautiful.

nazgulinthedark
i'm gonna sew myself a nazgul costume, then buy a sword off ebay...if my parents will let me

Kitoky
Good Idea

nazgulinthedark
big grin

Aurora
I personnally made my Galadriel costume, and my fingers will never quite heal. I did alot of hand beading on it, and it turned out i didn't even use it. I will use it next year on Halloween, hope there is a great party to go to!!!!

But for authentic costumes tryClickyClicky

nazgulinthedark
thats a horible ringwraith costume! miffed

it doesn't look real at all!

Aurora
I don't make them, I just found them. So don't be mad at me k? wink

nazgulinthedark
*mad at website*

kalantiaw
i would love to get a hold of the nazgul of angmar battle costume... that armour ruled all... nicely done... i hope they sell for halloween next year...

ElvesRule24/7
I cant find any of that Armor that the elves used at Helms deep! Damm ebay. lol

samIam
Well I kinda was looking at my closet ... and absolutly DYing to make a SAM ou fit ... and I did ... it is not perfect but I made a little elven broach and I wore a blanket and capri pants and suspenders and one of my moms really baggy shirts ... it looked good ... Oh and I put gell all over a sandy colored wig ... to make it like sams hair ... hey my nieghbor and her 5 year old reconized it as sam .. so I was happy!!!

samIam
THEN SINCE I did a Sam out fit I HAD to make a rosie cotton outfit ... ( i just put a bunch of skirts and an apron and an old nightgown and a type of bodice thing ... I kinda looked like a bar maid or A pirate wench... but with the right accsessories I looked perfect ... he sad thing is that is all in my little tiny closet ( and my mom wonders why I don't have any room!!!)
OK enough about me diid anyone else do something...

Ps. I didi bandaid ears .. they work pretty good ( this is an aswome site for info about costumes

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Quick/Ears.htm

Kitoky
Here's a pic, are you happy?!?!

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Elf/ElfArmor/Third/full_148_nz_la_med.jpg

ElvesRule24/7
oooooooooooo that is sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.