Will Rotk outgross finding nemo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
i say there is 99% chance it will. IT didn't beat ttt,and you know how lotr films are. THey outgross eachother.

Lord Soth
Not by the end of 2003 (now), but definitely in the long run

ragesRemorse
no doubt. It will probably even end up raking in the most money ever, after all is said and done with the dvd's and all

Fire
it will bring in a lot of stone hard cash that's sure

Gotwa
Yeah. I think once all the special edition shit comes out it'll gross higher. =o

nemo
how is it doing in the box office so far?
but i'm sure the over all earning would beat finding nemo.

SlipknoT
So far I think it has about 250 million, but at the end of the weekend it will have much more

Punker69
GO ROTK!!!!

shadow link
for all your box office information needs on return of the king go to box office mojo.com, u can track its amounts abd get the most accurate look at how well its doing,

in my opinion it will most certainly beat the 340 million mark which will mean it beating finding nemo and TT, coz so far if it keeps going compared to TT, if it follows the same path as TT then it will reach a minimum of about 380 mayb even 400

really the telling factor if it will sor above 400 and even to 500 will be how much it drops by in its weekly and weekend amounts, thatshow titanic the box office champion made so much

so far from thursday its made 261, and will make an estimated 30 million on the weekend so about 290 by monday

Lord Soth
It is no longer a possiblity, but a certainty

KingOfGondor292
..duh! lol I think it will at least

once all the dvd's and ee's are out, DEFINALLY!

^^ cant wait

Ushgarak
Nemo is the film I got way wrong. It's international gorss was far larger in proportion to its home gross than most all previous Pixar films; I never thought it would even contend for top spot.

Well, I got other films wrong as well, but that was before release.

Lord Soth
Yeah, I figured it would be crap, just like everything else Disney had been spitting out lately (remember Lilo and Stitch? sick)

manny321
actually lotr sits at around 302 million friday and around 312-314 millionafter weekend. worlwide mind blowing anywhere from 750 million to 785 million god nows.

Darth Revan
Hell yes it will!!!!! rock

stinkfist462
yes

fini
hmmm making over 300 million in just over 3weeks????......... its gonna beat nemo fast.

Lord Soth
fast and hard. Nemo won't know what hit 'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.