Chad Michael Murray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[[.c.dutton.]]
well... my Shawn Ashmore and Chad thread was closed sad .. so heres a new Chad thread.. all about the hottie......... eek! love yall know you love 'im.....

MissMarsden
he's a little blond cutie pie. they're aren't alot of those in the movie-world!

[[.c.dutton.]]
ya i know.. hes just... whoaaaaaa love **melts**

MissMarsden
how old is he?

[[.c.dutton.]]
19 or 20

MissMarsden
yeah, i thought he was a teen.

Caribbean_Chick
I think he looks ugly with short hairsadsadsadI love love love it longer thoughbig grinbig grinyeslovelovelove

MissMarsden
you must like the blondness color!

uberradish
He is hot! I loved him in Freaky Friday... except for his hair. It looked kinda greasy. But he is very, very hot! big grin

ElvenQueen
Chad is a sexy beast...YUMMY!

Caribbean_Chick
I love his hair in Freaky Friday.. what other movies is he in?

ElvenQueen
Hes on the show "One Tree Hill"

His hair looks gross in Freaky Friday...he looks sooo much better on One Tree Hill.

Caribbean_Chick
I've never seen.. what's it about, what channel is it on and when?

MissMarsden
WB on tuesdays at 8pm

[[.c.dutton.]]
i thought it was at 9.. at least it is for me in eastern USA

mikeysgothicgur
I agree that Chad Micheal Murray is very sexy. I didn't like the whole long hair gressy thing in Freak Friday, it works for a few guys but nor many and it didn't work to much for him. Anywho, I understand we all have oppinions and that Chad is very beautiful but when you judge actors/actresses you got to look beyond just the beauty and look at the acting too. It's kinda like a tennie and liking a band you know nothing about just because they're hot.

Caribbean_Chick
yea good point.. I loved his performance in Freaky Friday.. he really got the point acrossyes

MissMarsden
does he have hi-lights in his hair or is that natural? eek!

ashton's girl
omg chad is so hot!! i first started liking him in dawsons creek as charlie, but hes hot in everything!! i agree though, i dont particularly like the long hair.......

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw

mikeysgothicgur
I highly doubt he's dating Hilary Duff.

Caribbean_Chick
yea isn't she back with Aaron Carterconfused

BellaButterfly
Good Lord! Chad is a very sexy man!!!

If they put him in my bed ...oooo man !! WOuld that be nice~

Anyhow he is very hot I didnt like his longish hair on freaky friday though it was kinda nay....but woo go Chad!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea but *twitches in a disgusted way* dating Hilary Duff*twitches again* no way he can't behttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shocking.gif

ashton's girl
i know, seriously, if he is dating hilary duff there must be something really wrong with his taste in girls. i wish i could meet him.........hes so hot!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. that would be cool to meet him.. how old is he?

[[.c.dutton.]]
19/20

Caribbean_Chick
cool same as Shawn Ashmoreyes

[[.c.dutton.]]
sahnwn ashmore is 23/24.. sry to say...

[[.c.dutton.]]
shawn... whooops

Kes
Topic!

Caribbean_Chick
lol.. o wait that's.. damn too many guys to obsess over.. anyways I saw this really good picture of him in this magazine and my friend had just finished telling me that he was ugly then she saw the pic and she was like wow he's hot!!!!stick out tonguestick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
i hope that chad gets into doing more serious movies after he's done with the chick flicks. he's such a great actor in the wb shows that he starred in in the past.

Caribbean_Chick
I haven't seen any of his shows or anything yet only Freaky Fridaysadsad

BOPRecruit 16
out of all of the roles that i've seen him play so far, i love him best as lucas scott on one tree hill and tristan dugrey on gilmore girls. his cameo as a criminal on law and order was pretty cool!

chad's cutie29
omg........... chad is so HOTT love he's yummy!!

Caribbean_Chick
lol.. wow he played a criminal role in Law and Order?That's so cute I wish I had caught that episodeyes

Kes
Chad Michael Murray Joins 'House Of Wax'

'One Tree Hill' star Chad Michael Murray is joining Dark Castle Entertainment's House of Wax, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

'Wax' is a remake of the 1953 classic horror film 'House of Wax 3-D', which starred Vincent Price and was directed by Andre de Toth. The movie centered on a mad professor who used human bodies covered with wax in his wax museum.

The new version will depart from the original but will retain the gruesome "human bodies in wax" element and focus on a group of teens who fall prey to demented killers who have a penchant for encasing their victims in wax. Murray plays one of the teens.

Lord Soth
I think he's a great actor, I watch One Tree Hill every week (Peyton's hot!)

I can't wait to see Cinderella Story, that's supposed to be funny (Hilary's hot, too)

silver_tears
Yea I can't wait till Cinderella Story eek!
And Kes that sounds wicked thumb up

ilvorlandobloom
Chad is so hot! he is dating his costar from One Tree Hill, the one who plays Brook. Sophia something...

beaujay1
i love him in one tree hill!

BOPRecruit 16
it's so cool that chad is going to be in a action/thriller called the house of wax! sweet! cool finally taking a break from doing chickflicks!

Susan-Storm
He is Okay..Not my Type..For some reason he Scares me off My Heals no expression

Ashea16Chic
drooliodrooliodroolio

Chad is HOT HOT HOT!

Bloody^Pirate
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
I still can't believe that they are not together with Sophia Bush! Wait, its true right? that they are splitting up i mean! I HOPE SO!

OHthatsHOT
He's Hot

immortal_sim
chad michael murray is soooo gorgeous! and he is a gr8 actor i like him in a cinderella story and house of wax!!!!! chack out these mega hot photos ............

....in house of wax....

immortal_sim
........a gorgeous pic.........

immortal_sim
.........and another (even though he shouldnt smoke!!!) ............

~*Angel_Wingz*~
aah hes so hot! is it true he cheated on sophia?

immortal_sim
^^^^ did he!!!!! oooooo naughty!!!!!!!

Miss-rockeuz
oh yeah he cheated on her sad sad sad but i love him right now he's with the Byatch Kenzie she's so pathetic and she's only eighteen he's too hot for a byatch like her sad anyways he won't stay with her all his life big grin kiss
Chad lov ya
P.S: i wanna marry Chad XD!

Devalion
Chad is definately a hottie in my books! in_love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.