Did I score or did I score?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
My brother in law's mom gave me a 20 dollar cift certificate to Block Buster Video, for you Europeans, that's about seven thousand euro notes, just kidding i have no idea how the euro note works. Anyway, they had buy 2 previoudly viewed dvds get one free. So, I bought Dare Devil, Identity, and Matrix Reloaded. All I had to pay was a dollar sixty in tax! eek! That's a score if I ever saw one.

nazgulinthedark
thumb up

lil bitchiness
I thought you were gonna tell us about a lady confused

BingaBonga
That's pretty good. They do that though if the dvds are messed up... I'm guessing they aren't?

dave123
thats what i thought, but no sad

VallejoKid707
yeah me too

stinkfist462
my blockbuster is buy 2 and get one free... plus i have like 80 coupons like .... 2 dvds for 10 $

BingaBonga
I didn't even thank about it... confused

nazgulinthedark
i thought he played football or something confused

Dogbert
talk about a misleading topic title.

BingaBonga
huh? huh

lil bitchiness
Yeah...then i could have told my story as well confused

Tired Hiker
I didn't SCORE last night with any ladies. Sorry. I wish I could tell you otherwise. At least I don't remember scoring with anyone. Hmm. I just can't figure out what this crust around my eye is . .. .. laughing

Tired Hiker
I wanna hear, I wanna hear! smile

BingaBonga
this is the off topic room... why not? stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
nazgulinthedark, did I tell you lately how much your sig rocks? rock Are you really a fan of that singer? Just Curious.

lil bitchiness
embarrasment Not right exciting really....

I pulled last night!! big grin His name is Paul..i already told everyone on MSN! embarrasment

ERm...I know him for ages, but we never got togather before because last year i had a boyfriend for 6 months and before that he a girlfriend for a lllllooooooonnnng time...so...yah!

And anyway...it was New Years eve, and stuff..and he was a mate whom i fancied for soooo long...in back of my head, so he pulled me last night!! My best friend wasnt right happy confused but it was all good..

Anyway...nothing will come of it im afraid, (i dont really want it to, its cool being just mates) it was just New Years eve thing big grin

Tired Hiker
Does 'pull' mean have sex?

dave123
laughing out loud hiker, you're so simple

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud you kill me!!

No...haha!

Although.....there are few scenes missing after 1am...What the f**k?

Tired Hiker
Blow me Skid Mark, we don't say pulled in the States.mad I take it that Lils got laid, good for her.

lil bitchiness
But i didnt get laid last night confused

Id remember if i did....yes

Tired Hiker
Congratulations on getting laid. Lils. big grin

lil bitchiness
Thank you Hiker!! big grin

It was awsome! thumb up

dave123
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

BingaBonga
Are you sure.... stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
According to Hiker i have!!

And the ''Hiker-cam'' never ever lies!!

Captain REX
Nice, TH! I just go for the Christmas gifts though... whistle

Tired Hiker
I still don't clearly understand what 'pull' means. Is that like a . . . . oh I better not say it.

DeNiro
i pay 20 bucks a month and i can either rent two movies and keep them for as long as i pay my 20 bucks a month or i can watch them and then rent some more watch them rent some more and so on and so fourth so really i get unlimited rentlas for just 20 bucks a month now that is a fing score big grin

lil bitchiness
Silly American language... it totally butchered English language!!

Gotwa
o.o;;

lil bitchiness
stick out tongue

DeNiro
blink

lil bitchiness
DeNiro, i couldnt help but notice your sig...

''I am "The True American Pretty Boy" there is'nt a girl out there that dont want me...''

so..where is your picture?

MC Mike
laughing out loud Hiker... stick out tongue

Tex
Yes Deniro post your picture!

Oh, I'll just faint I know it!
Get a boner and faint! love

silver_tears
thats way too much info sick

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

wicker_man

Gotwa
Tex.. don't do that again.. D:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.