Horror movies you just hate!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
come on everyone, heres a thread where you can say the horror movies u hate and talk trash about them!!

i really hated return of the living dead 2, and haloween resurrection but sum of the otha haloweens r alrite

ragesRemorse
i was never fond of the jason movies. I liked part 6 but aside of that i was always dissapointed with bland death scenes,and even weaker story lines. also for a killer that we all know about and what he looks like, they always choose to sparcely show him on screen

Freddy_vs_Jason
wot happens in part 6?

SlipknoT
I cant stand halloween 3, whats the point of making a halloween movie without michael myers in it. Aside from that it was just a terribal movie.

Freddy_vs_Jason
wot happened in halloween 3? i no that in a friday the 13th movie that jason isn't in it, sum guy goes round wif his name and kills ppl,but eventually gets killd coz he duznt have the advanced healing factor like the real jason

ragesRemorse
halloween 3 wasnt even about micheal myers. some town that makes halloween masks,and a witch or somthin. as slipknot put HORRIBLE.
thats friday the 13th part 4 where the killer wasnt jason.

Freddy_vs_Jason
o thanx!! do u know what happened to the guy who pretended to be jason?

ragesRemorse
he got killed of course , but i dont remember how

h0ck3yh0rr0r
RR it was part 5 with the imposter jason.

wicker_man
The Childs Play & Hellraiser series never appealed to me.

Lord_Andres
I hate Lucio Fulci's Zombie, sooo bad, and The Gate, and Omen 4, so ****ing bad

Vampiree
i can't stand jeepers creepers although it's funny it's not scary... also i can't stand blair witch project it bored me to death sick sooo boring... and the other horrors as well... the only scary movie i ever saw was 'cube'

Lord_Andres
bouth JP and Blair Witch is better then cube, i didint see anything scary in cube

Vampiree
those movies ye mentioned were disgusting... cube was pychotic it affected yer mind, not sight... that was scary in it..

Striel
I hate Dead Alive. I also dislike Blair Witch 2 and The Omen (boring)

astrid133
Ohh I hate the Blair Witch really over hyped and noot scary at all!

sauron
no horror movie has yet to scare me...i find them funny

Vampiree
i would say amen to that big grin i just roll on the floor laughin when i watch horrors big grin

astrid133
the funniest horror film I liked was Battle Royale...genius

samhain
I liked the first blair witch but part 2 is dire. I also hate the Hellraiser movies.

Freddy_vs_Jason
no horrors scare me as well, and i've seen ALOT of horrror flicks, i dont find them funny i just find them alrite, like the ring didn't scare me

samhain
The ring had some good ideas but didn't use them to their capacity, much like scream 3. The original version however is perhaps the only horror movie to scare me as an adult.
I don't know if it's classed as ahorror film but I think Eraserhead is the worst film of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.