All the main characters dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Now I just wanna make sure about 1 thing. Legolas is the only surving member of the fellowship and the only surving main character. Since everyone else has to die. But does anyone know who died first and so on and so forth. Who was the last main character to die. People like Sam, Merry, Frodo, Pip, Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli, Farmir, Eowyn, Eomer, Arwen????

Hegemon875
You do know Gandalf is also immortal.

ElvesRule24/7
really???? Well that lucky little bastard. lol

aragorniscool45
i think the first one to die is Frodo
not sure.

Aurora
I know that exa will probally have alot more than i do but i will give it a go!

Gandalf, frodo, sam, gimili and legolas all go to the undying lands.
Merry died in 67FA
Aragorn 120 FA
pip 65 FA
ARwen 121 FA
Eomer 63 FA
Eowyn unknown
Faramir 82FA

Kitoky
Pfft Gandalf will die eventually. Good lord Eomer better not have died so early!! I loved him! *sniff*

Aurora
Exa please clarify, I am not sure if I am correct or not!

Exa
As far as I know, these are correct wink

They do go to the Undying Lands, but I think the Hobbits and Gimli died there (though I don't know if that's stated anywhere); well, who else is a "main character"?

Aurora
Thank you!

Exa
Thanks for what? lol I didnt do anyting big grin

sauron
gandalf will have eventually died, but olorin would live forever (the spirit and gandalfs pure maiar form)

Kitoky
Don't tempt Exa on giving us a class lesson on who went to Valinor.

Exa

sauron
well not forever but as long as a mairs life is.....damnit exa you knew what i meant, couldnt resist could you big grin

Exa
You are
absolutely
right wink stick out tongue

sauron
big grinbig grinbig grin il get you back, even the best of us slip up sometimes, and just remember il be there, watching...waiting...like a coiled viper big grinbig grinbig grin

Exa
stick out tongue

Oho sounds like I shouldnt write anything anymore in order not to be killed by Dark Lord himself

sauron
it would be an honour exa big grin

or i could send witchy for you......big grin

Exa
The honour is mine (being killed by the Dark Lord, I mean, I dont know any better ways to die big grin )

Witchy love

Ok sorry ppl, somehow offtop again stick out tongue

Aurora
oohohohohohoh since we are offtopic already, and I haven't said anything about Dom today. I jUst want to take the time to remind everyone of how increadibly wonderful he is!!!!!

sauron
oh well, i dont even know what this threads for...erm oh yeah, well they probably are dead now war of the ring was 10000 years ago (approx) and i havent seen any of them at the mall, so.........

Aurora
On the contrary I saw Arwen shopping at the Gap just a few weeks ago, she was muttering something about the Gap of Rohan being closed!

Exa
stick out tongue *lol*

Hmmm thats strange big grin

sauron
LOL oh on that note from aurora (and while your here aurora, i (i meaning...merry...yes...merry) need to ask, was it you who liked my melkor signature) cassandra clair has announced that she is not doing asny more secret diaries so http://www.magma.ca/~rickbard/VSJ/

this other person is doing very secret journals

Aurora
Thanks Merry!!!! I hadn't seen those yet. Looks like I have some reading to do!

sauron
so was it you who liked my melkor sig or not

Ariadne
It's sad that Cassandra Claire won't be doing any more of diaries. They're the best.

Aurora
Not that I can remember, sorry.

Exa
Ahm wasnt this a thread about dead people?

sauron
yeah but those journals are good too, less slapstick humour, more intelligent humour although not everyone will like that

Aurora
It was, i think, that was long ago.

sauron
well its in the bannerthread if u want it

and erm, well arwen died, so you couldnt have seen her, sure it wasnt legolas he looks like a girl, oh no wait. arwen so much hotter lol

Aurora
sauron are u still there????

Ariadne
That makes me happy. Now I just have to read them...

LegolasIsMyMan
Im going to read them too ... thanks for putting them up here sauron...

BurnetteBeauty1
in the books doesnt frodo die?

Member.
they died

Exa
No.
He leaves for the Undying Lands but he doesn't die in the books - but everybody dies sooner or later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.