i dont no if its true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aragorniscool45
i read somewhere that viggo is gay. is that true???????

ElvesRule24/7
Nope. He has wife and kids

aragorniscool45
i no but he got divorced i read in a magazine.

Aurora
Hi, I'm Sara, Im not sure if we have met! Not to long ago we had a very long, and what turned into a very hateful thread. The title "Is Viggo Gay" After what turned into a very long fight about why u should care or not the thread was closed by mah. It was not pretty. Take my word! No he is not gay, and ppl around here got very upset that "he who shall not be named" said that if he was it changed everything. So to answer your question not he is not gay!

Kitoky
*rolls on floor laughing my arse off* Omg...hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

omg....ahahahahahahhahahahaha

ragesRemorse
damn i diddnt know he was gay

Kitoky
Duude.......read Aurora's post.

cermiestar
but wouldn't it be funny if he was? big grin

Exa
Well, I wonder, would it change anything?
I hope not.
Stupid discussion.

Cowboyography
he aint no Gandalf the Gay thats for sure!!!

Aurora
Mah please close this!!! It is a disscussion that has been had and we know the outcome!

orlandoOYEA
Yes i agree, I dont think we should go into it again. Ever here of the expression opening up a can of worms....,....

scott hiwersh
First of all, why would it matter? I mean, the guy is tough as nails, and gets the girl, you know? He rocked so hard in the extended of TTT and RotK, I have seen it 3 times in the theater now. GO Viggo.

Aurora
I agree!! Viggo rocks. I watched The League of........ This weekend again and I just can't imagine Stuart Townsend playing aragorn.

Discos
silly amateurs reading into their ever popular Teen magazines,
Its probably been said but here it goes again - who cares if he is gay, he did a great job in LOTR and can chpose whatever path he wants of his sexual nature!

Also "cowboyography" please do shut up with your ever so awesome comments

PippinTook
Who cares if he's gay or not. There was a post about if Elijah is gay or not, too. Viggo nor Elijah nor anyone else is gay, alright? I'm done. I shall say no more for I shall probably upset fellow boardies...And my dad's getting pissed...Gotta go! Namaarie everyone! Yesh, I know, PippinTook speaking Elvish! *gasp* hehe.

BingaBonga
OMFG what type of thread is this? Pretty much everyone here knows that I love him... and so does a lot of ladies (big grin) No he is not gay. Where in the heck did you read that. mad

Aurora
Don't encourage it Binga we all know he isn't I wish that mah would close or delete this thread. It is a disgrace to LOTR, and to Viggo!

LegolasIsMyMan
I am absoluely laughing so hard, i need to go pee. Aragorniscool45 you really should look into what you write ,before You write it. Aurora, honey thanks for such an entertaining post, i laughed my arse off,just like kit said. NO viggo isn't gay, elijah isn't gay, sean , nor Orlando, billy, dom, they aren't, im sorry ,but ther is only 1 gay person on that cast,and he's open about it, so why the he*& are you people starting this shyt about people??

BingaBonga
it is pretty funny, how would you not know that he was straight? He work's with women all the time! OMG extra is having something on lotr... soon yea! watch it!

Aragorn#1
i agree

BurnetteBeauty1
yup wife and kids
and even if he was he sure doesnt sound like it

Member.
why would u care if viggos gay? why would u care if anyone's homosexual, stupid society.

LegolasIsMyMan
I don't think it's a matter of him being "homosexual" Its just a matter that people start rumors, i don't think it has anything personally to do with him being homosexual or heterosexual.....

The Omega

sauron
this has been here before no he is not gay, mostly its down to that interview with dom and viggo on the dvd, he was joking

Aurora
I am repeating this!!! And adding MAH PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!! It is a insult to all who love LOTR!

Kitoky
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE ON HERE, MAH WILL CLOSE IT IN A FEW DAYS SO WHAT'S THE USE OF POSTING?

Clockwork
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE ON HERE, MAH WILL CLOSE IT IN A FEW DAYS SO WHAT'S THE USE OF POSTING?
Nothing stick out tongue except :

THIS THREAD!! It is a insult to all who love LOTR!
Sure it has to be closed, but only because it's a useless thread, and maybe in that way it might be an insult to humanity

why would u care if viggos gay? (or not ?) why would u care if anyone's homosexual, stupid society.
idd, stupid society

aragorniscool45
MY GOSH I DIDNT NO U PPLS WERE SO IMMATURE. IT WAS ONLY A STUPID QUESTION AND SORRY I DIDNT NO THAT THE LAST TIME THERE WAS A FIGHT. U PPLS NEXT TIME CAN TELL ME NICER. I NO HE IS MARRIED AND MOW DIVORCED AND HAS KIDS BUT IF YOU READ CARFULLY I SAID I READ SOMEWHERE AND I WAS JUST ASKING. I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU TAKE AWAY THIS THREAD AND I NO YOU GUYS WILL KEEP TELLING ME NOT TO POST AND I COULD REALLY CARE LESS ABOUT THAT TO. YOU CAN ALSO TELL ME OFF AND YOU CAN TELL ME OH I AM A CRY BABY BUT YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT ME.

cgtuna21
i no guys it was just a damn question u guys started freaking out. o well but i cant believe ian mckellen even though i don't really care but if i had to pick who i would pick to be gay it would b denethor that cheap bastard...lol

cgtuna21
i no guys it was just a damn question u guys started freaking out. o well but i cant believe ian mckellen is gay even though i don't really care but if i had to pick who i would pick to be gay it would b denethor that cheap bastard...lol

fini
uh aragorniascool455 u have to understand something in here. Anytime some launches a tread of" is someone gay?" or " so& so is gay"results in some stupid people displaying their insecurites via their homophobia.

There are a lot of us ( mostly the regs) who say it isn't any of our business, but other people start with their hate comments and stuff.Homophobia is not tolerated here and once the mods get word of it they close the thread down.

so i guess a question like if someone is gay is ok, but once people start saying stuff like" this person is gay, its so tragic!" and stuff like that is when we jump on their backs( avoid the pun pls big grin)
so forgive them for getting a bit offensive.

Kitoky
Actually I'd be also furious if you suddenly say that the Denethor was gay also because he's not. and I hope that PJ showed more of how the Denethor really was until he slowly deteriorated into what he really was. If you read the books, you'd see Denethor differently.

Aurora
Dear Aragorniscool,
I am truely sorry if u took my post hateful, I in no way ment it to be. I have been here though a very nasty arguement over that exact topic and I really didn't want to see it rehashed, as it did cause a lot of friction on here. I answered your question and ask mah to close the tread. As fini said the regs have all seen this done once and it probally caused our backs to get up more than usual. I know that u did not know about the other thread, and that is not your fault. That is why several of us said
"He is not gay, please close this topic, or don't post." It is a subject that is not really a matter of opinion but a matter of taste. I am sorry if I offended u or anyone else, but I belive that the topic should be closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.