fuel kicks a$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
they are the greatest band that ive heard so far....all their songs are such a rush of adrenaline...so badly that you can feel it in your soul....they truly do live up to their name...

loserib
im not too into them but my wife is

TrAnCeDuO
and she has the right reasons to be in them

BOPRecruit 16
my favorite songs by them are: "bad day","falls on me" and "won't back down". i should get their cds some time!

loserib
yeah when ever they come through this side of the states i plan to take her to see them she has two of their cds i dont know if they have any more then that

TrAnCeDuO
my favorites are "slow","million miles",and"most of all"....buy the cd or d/l them(million miles is currently on the radio and i think million miles will also be out soon enough....listen for em both....they are kick ass songs!)

DracotheDragon
I heard some of them over at ur house trance and I do like them, they're pretty good.

TrAnCeDuO
hell yeah they are!

DracotheDragon
smile

BOPRecruit 16
i think there was a music video for "bad day", could someone please give me a link to the music video? there isn't one or a complete one at mtv.com and blastro.

TrAnCeDuO
sure thing....just give me a few minutes...

TrAnCeDuO
sorry i cant find it either...

BOPRecruit 16
that's okay tranceduo. thanks anyways. is anyone interested in watching the music video for "falls on me" and/or "won't back down" online? i have a link to a fab site that has loads of vidz.

TrAnCeDuO
i sure as hell am(im tired of relying on windows media)

BOPRecruit 16
TrAnCeDuO: here you go:

BLASTRO > Music Videos > Rock/Metal > Fuel > Won't Back Down & Falls On Me

this site is the bomb! cool Happy Dance

TrAnCeDuO
thanx BOPRecruit 16!
rock

BOPRecruit 16
what did you think of "won't back down"?

matchbox
fuel rock!!!

i love quarter and down inside of you and die like this.

in fact the whole natural selction albums is great.

fuel should come across england a bit more

tabby999
yeah natural selection is a pretty cool album

matchbox
how many albums have the released. i have natural selection and something like human, are there more?

TrAnCeDuO
*bump* yeah there was one called sunburn that had the song"shimmer" on it.

Ronny
i like the music hate the singer hate the lyrics

TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs* at least you like something of it...and why so?

Ronny
the guys voice annoys me and the lyrics are repetitive and dumb

TrAnCeDuO
huh

Ronny
happy

TrAnCeDuO
cry your mean!

Ronny
im sorry sad its just my veiw on the band

TrAnCeDuO
its okay i still love you.smile

BOPRecruit 16
so what's new with fuel these days?

BOPRecruit 16
glory, i haven't heard anything about fuel in a while! are they taking a break, on the road, or making a new album? blink if they ever do get around to making a nother music video off of their natural selection album, hope it's "die like this" or "million miles". rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.