What was Stan Lee's cameo in Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

max
I was wondering what was Stan Lee's cameo in Spider-Man. The first
movie. Thank you.

Hegemon875
At the big Oscorp party when the Goblin attacks you see Stan in the crowd below.

max
Oh goody goody you are a big help. Thank you so much. If you wouldint
mind i would just love to get your phone number you sexy beast you.

Shorty2Forty
wow........... can somebody say rapist?

Dogbert
rapist

Shorty2Forty
lmao i hate rapists

Dogbert
me too...

Artgirlphoto
Did you know in X-men (1) Stan Lee Cameo was the Hot Dog Guy on the beach the Senater Kelly washed up on.

Zephonim
In the crowd scene you see him help a little kid out of the crowd after the Goblin bombs the balcony. And where the hell did rapist come from?

Herr Logan
Stan appears in all, or almost all Marvel Comics movies. He was even in "Trial of the Incredible Hulk", which was a TV flick that was the first appearance of Daredevil in movie. Stan was in the jury box during Banner's nightmare sequence.

Dogbert
apparently, now he is a rapist... erm

Zephonim
Makes sense.

Dogbert
yes, i know... no expression

max
Hey ass crack let me redefine your face with two tools a staring iron and a horseshoe and then you could shout your mouth before i redefine your throat too.

The Batman
I got banned from this site for less harsh language than that. Well, at least there's still a Wolverine avatar on the boards that tells it like it is.

Dogbert
........Wow.........no expression
Well, have fun thumb up

akili29
hey guys

Superman5452
hey

Dogbert
Er.. Has "the rapist" been on recently? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.