What Disc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Who did you guys get on your X2 disc?!

SK88728
Disc 1 = Woverine
Disc 2 = Lady Deathstrike

VallejoKid707
Disc 1-Wolverine
Disc 2-Storm

X-WOMen
disc 1 ->Wolverine
disc 2 ->Nightcrawler

darkphoenix
disc 1 -> Wolverine
disc 2 -> Storm

Vallejo: we're dvd brothers lol *dont mind me, am extremly tired*

BarmyBrummie
I GOT 2 CROSSES ON EACH DISC

Kes
blink Can someone explain what you're talking about? I dont have X2.

MaverickIce
I have no idea.

darkphoenix
well.. on the dvd's, there's a pic of one of the caracters from the movie, and it seems that there are a lot of different ones *for exemple, i got Wolvie and Storm, some got Wolvie and Deathstrike...

SK88728
i think everyone probably got wovlie on disc 1. but i have DS on 2 and W on 1, but my friend has W on 1 in a diffrent pose.

SK88728
DS = Lady Deathstrike
W = Woverine

rwendelin
It really doesn't matter. There is nothing different on the discs just different pix of characters. I got wolverine and deathstryke two very cool characters.
SK88728: Love your sig and your tattoo. I wanna get one on my back when I get into college. my sister promised me that she would pay if i were to get one on my sixteenth b-day. which i highly doubt that. but any way I like it.

SK88728
yeah, but it's just something interesting to know geek lol

xboy
ME TWO

BarmyBrummie
Why am i the only one who got two crosses on the discs? Its because i'm british isn't it, i'm not good enough for pictures, it's a bloody conspiracy i tell you, it's a CONSPIRACY. *walks off and hugs X2 DvD in a corner*

ch0g0nda
W and DS

sugarxen
I got two X's on me disks too *pout* i want wolverine! big grin oh well....got the movie, i is pleased!

*coughs* it is a conspiracy though. lol!

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
Originally posted by darkphoenix
disc 1 -> Wolverine
disc 2 -> Storm

ME TWO

Jubilee Moontar
Disc 1--> WOlverine
Disc 2--> Jean but with that redish tint in her eyes

Did anyone get Dic 1 without Wolverine?

-Jubialtion Moonstar

SK88728
laughing out loud

Aqua
i guess every ones first disk is W...
1st: W
2nd: DS

D-Chan
2 X-Crosses for me (I think only USA has picture discs with characters on it), too bad, I wish I would have Wolvie on one of them sad
D-Chan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.