"what might happen in Kill Bill Part 2" thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSisac0ck
Gotta admit Kill Bill completely blew me away for the first part and god knows what will go on for the second.

*SPOILERS ETC>.************

For starters there is the Manga part with the one who killed O Ren's parents. That is surely Bill, and you cannot say 'the rings are differewnt' because you only see one hand with a close up on the rings. They built that guy up and you never see what happens to him? Or then again he could be the monk that is in this trailer. Bill has some psycho hold on the members of the group and must be having it off with all of them in some bizarre way that will be a twist in the tale.

GOD KNOWS WHAT'LL HAPPEN!

Kes
I enjoyed the 1st but the whole her baby survived and Bill raised her was pretty crappy roll eyes (sarcastic)
But for the 2nd..she fights the remaining members till she gets to Bill and fights him. How is that?! lol (thats was what I think will happen, wouldnt surprise me if there's a "twist" around there).

ash007
She is Bill

The Unknown
She's going to have a long swordfight with the woman with one eye.

Dogbert
ash....................................................................................................that is the stupidest thing i heard today

ash007
lol joking but i wouldn't be suprised.
I do know that the baby is actually Bill

SilverFighter
sssh!!! that could be a spoiler wink

Punker69
I know !!!

The whole thing was in her mind when she was in the coma like a dream.and when she wakes up she finds out that she was in a car accident and has been asleep for only 1 day.

Tired Hiker
What if Kill Bill Volume 2 was filmed completely, get this . .. .. . "under water!!!!!!!"

silver_tears
laughing out loud stupidest thing yet stick out tongue

jetzhere101
this is what is goin to happen in kill bill volume 2
i got this off from the net

this is what happens in kill bill vol 2.......this from the script of the film which i got
from the net.........
what happens in kill bill vol2 is the bride gets her revenge and accomplishes her mission
i.e kill bill.......
after getting all the info from Sofie (secretary of o-ren )
she comes to know of o-ren's sis. Yuki and that she will definitely be after the bride
for the assasination of o-ren.....our heroine then goes to l.a and while she was packing for
flying off to texas yuki makes her entry.....they both get involved in some dialogue and then
yuki starts firing with an israeli sub-machine gun.....the bride survives but it is the end
of the pussy wagon....we see a pursuit of bride and yuki and in the end they meet at a house
where after some firings we r exposed to the death of yuki....which might well be a very int'ing scene
bcoz she doesnt give up to kill the bride(using a knife) until her last breath.....
this following with an int'ing dialogue with a retired nurse who medicates our heroine....

we see the shrewdness of bill in the next scenes where he himself goes for an assasination to
keep his hands fresh in the business......

we also witness the killing of elle by the bride......and the destination of bill is told to
the bride by elle.....
and also the training of bride when she was with bill.....pai-mei is her trainer and he despises
americans and contempts women and so this is surely goin to be hard for the bride......
and it is but she overcomes and succeeds thru her training .....this whole sub-plot of pai-mei and
the bride is gonna rockkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

towards the climax comes to know that her daughter is alive and is with bill...she makes a call to
bill and arranges for a dinner....and the ultimate showdown bet. bill and the bride takes place....
she asks him that why did he do this with her (the killing at the church) and why did all this happen.
in reply he says that she was the one who brought all down to this as she betrayed himadn was marrying
with some other guy when she was pregnant with bills child....she said that she didnt want the child to
grow up in a violent envt. and wanted the best for her and so she went to get married to get away from
all this dirty work......they then begin fightin and our heroine wins and she kills bill.
at this moment bill understands that she knew "the ten point palm exploding heart technique" which was
known only by pai-mei and he didnt teach this to anyone else......but he taught her.....

and as for the happy ending we see the bride and b.b (her daughter) having some good times in their life
(watching cartoons,having a meal etc.....)

our bride cries but these r the tears of joy...........

p.s the biggest secret of all the name of the bride is Beatrix kiddo

Cowboyography
iheard the bud fight was really weak in comparision to the others, bummer budis awsome!! anyhow I dont think that was Bill that killed Orin parents, the swords were differentthe rings were different, how do i know? a sweet little thing called bootlegs and another sweet little invention called slow mo and pause!! miracle inventions!!

botankus

Vader
I think the little African-American girl grows up and kills the bride.

SilverFighter
That sounds like a good sequel for Vol.3

dragonpisces272
yeap...supposedly kill bill has 4 parts to it right? So killing bill in part 2 is pretty fast. Something has to come up in the next sequels...maybe that African American girl grows up and comes for the bride, in revenge for her mother's death. But what If she fights the Bride's daughter instead of the bride herself? That would be a pretty good fight I guess...

JKozzy
Where did you hear about 4 parts? What the f**k?

Fire
you thought KB was the worst movie of 2003?

JKozzy
How could the atrocity of Hulk be better than QT's Kill Bill? sick
Kill Bill was one of the much better movies of 2003.. it's on my top 10 for the year.

Myth
It was my favorite movie of the year.

killthesunlight
the person with the "script" where did you get that?

WindDancer
I have a copy of it, but I think QT made some changes when Miramax decide to split the film in half.

Note:Possible spoilers also QT could change the script in Vol. 2

Here is the script:

http://tarantino.webds.de/tarantino/movie/killbill/script/killbill-script.htm

killthesunlight
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.