Aurra Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Ok, we've seen her in EpI, the reason is still not known, but WHAT role will she have in EpII and/or EpIII? I haven't heared from her!
It's like Zam Weasel has taken over her place

ToMacco
. . . ah, who cares?

yerssot
hmmm ... me?

mah
I care too, but I don't know anything about it.

yerssot
she can't be vanished!

Ratcat
I've heard two rumours...

1. She is responsible for the injuries to Shmi and the Tuskens are actually trying to heal Shmi

2. She is Sly Moore....

Like I say, these are just rumours I have heard. I don't know how true or false they might be.

Oh, and ToMacco, if you don't want to discuss it then fine, but please don't ridicule those who do.

queeq
If these are true, Aurra may turn out to have a major role in EpIII it seems..... the Tusken thing seems rather odd though.

Ratcat
The only way I can make that work in my mind is from the thing Lucas said a couple of months back about how Anakin is essencially tricked.

If it is true then the whole Tucken Slaughter would become the result of a misunderstanding of the situation.

As it stands I have only heard this is rumour and nothing vaguely official has come out that substanciates this at all.

Julie
A rumors... a pors substitue for facts but the only thing we have to go on here.(sigh).

Oh well, tell me more wink

Aurra Sing is a strange being....but a cool bounty hunter.

ToMacco
RatCat, I was just kidding. I've been here long enough where you should understand my warped sense of humor. . . you bastard!!!!!!!! big grin wink wink

Xantos
bald chick.......big nasty hands...........never sexy.......

ToMacco
laughing out loud Yeah, man. That ain't cool!

yerssot
damn, that's a good tricked part!
I hope it's true!
But then, why would she be on Tatooine in the first place? All we know is from EU!

Ratcat
Ok, expanding on that rumour is that she works for Palpatine, which leads nicely into the 2nd idea too...

To be honest, it all seems a little stretched to me but if she turns up in II then hold on to ya hats!!!

sand person no. 10
i like the idea of spoiler 1, who is the person in spoiler 2?

yerssot
that's the person who plays her... I think...

but the whole EU thing is too much I mean
They say that she is Force sensitive, and that she was sent by Darth Sidi to kill Sharad Hett, the Tusken Jedi, when she encountered a disturbance in the Force, and that's the way she found Anakin

that means that it's all a coincedance so Darth Sidious didn't know a thing about Anakin, and that he suddenly get's the news from her

queeq
Hmmmm, sounds a bit complicated for SW.... but who knows. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Then again, there's that line from the trailer, that THEY came at dawn. I seems unlikely now that Cliegg didn't see his wife get kidnapped.

yerssot
true ... ... but admit it, she HAS to get a role!

queeq
Well, frankly, I don't know.

yerssot
that's just the problem, she was hyped in TPM, said that she had a big roll in AOTC, and haven't heared since (excapt for Ratcats reply)

queeq
True, so that remains a bit of a mystery for now then.

yerssot
and that's something I can not life with

queeq
Then do us all a favour and end it. evil face

yerssot
not before you queeq, you know that

queeq
It was worth a shot.

yerssot
so who is Sly Moore because I'm not sure

queeq
Another Bounty Hunter.

yerssot
and Zam Weasle also?

queeq
Yup.

yerssot
Jango Fett...

you see? there are too many bounty hunters!

queeq
It doesn't mean they have a major role. Shall I spell out to you how many bounty hunters there were in ESB: Boba Fett, Bossk, IG 88, 4LOM and one ore two more. So AOTC has three... big deal.

Julie
Only three sad .........well as long as there are lots of Jedi I'm happy smile

queeq
That's the spirit.

Julie
Whose cooler....bounty hunters...or Jedi....you already know where my loyalties lie.

queeq
Bounty hunters of course.

Julie
eek!

Jedi are much cooler. Lightsabers can cut through almost every thing and blaster and such are so random and clumsy.

Ushgarak
Agreed. Jedi out-cool rubbishy bounty hunters by many orders of magnitude.

bigsef2
dont get me wrong, i think boba fett is the sh!t and have every reason to think jango will be too, but what happens to bounty hunters in star wars movies? they get killed by jedi. jedi are way cooler. do you think jango feels cool with his head chopped off, or boba feels cool in sarlaks belly? heck no! jedi get to have all the fun, dude! i dont remember boba getting to have leias half-naked body all over him right before jabbas barge blew up!! big grin

Julie
Pardon my asking but......WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???....

boys....be good wink

yerssot
hey! that was her brother remember!

and 3 bounty hunters, and no important role???

Zam shoots the dart and Jango has a big battle with OB1!

queeq
And with Mace!

yerssot
yes, that's true;
I'm looking forward to that battle,

is there an update on the Aurra Sing here?

Julie
No but apparently there's lots of news about AOTC action. smile

yerssot
there is indeed a lot of action in AOTC, and there is place for romance, but they lost Aurra a bit there...

Perhaps it's better this way, ... ... after a few years you are wondering who she is, what she did there and it makes her mysterious.

queeq
Maybe we'll see her standing on the Coruscant rooftops during the speeder chase. evil face

yerssot
ow please! don't tell me you thought about that!

Julie
I think we've seen enough of Aurra just standing around....we need to see her in action....like killing some poor hapless being.

yerssot
What if Aurra and Weasel are the same person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.